Maji Good Chance Summer! (DAY THIRTEEN)

"Natsu no Kisu shite~♪" I'm listening to this song, hehe~


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day 13: Favorite MM Musical?
My favorite Morning Musume musical .. I have only seen two and that would Cinderella and Stacys since they were on YouTube so I watched them. Even though I didn't really understand Stacys, it was really interesting and Kuduu has a main role! Hmm, I can really imagine writing a Marius x Haruka fic based on that! Also recently, Gogakuyuu has caught my eye! 


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! : Day 13: Favorite Berryz Koubou member?
My favorite member is tie between Yurina and Maasa.Yurina is absolutely gorgeous and her singing is amazing! Se deserves to be main vocalist but alas, Miyabi and Risako had to be in the spotlight. Shining Power is one of my favorite songs and Yurina did such a great job! She was in the spotlight! Maasa is just plain awesome! Just plain awesome and I love her personality! Recently, she cut her hair short. She looks so much like a mother~



Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 13: Favorite picture of Yaotome Hikaru
I present to you all, Hikka~


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 13: Your favorite J-Drama scene
That scene in Tantei Gakuen Q when Mikki tries to learn how to fight, hehe kawaii~


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 13: Ranger I Would Play
Hmm, ranger I would play? You mean what ranger I would want to be? Ehh, I guess I would like to be Hanto-kun~ Hanto-kun is a really cute chara and he's super sweet and super adorable! He's like the baby of the Go-ongers ne~ Plus having Birca as a partner would be awesome too~ Hanto-kun is only of my most loved rangers of all time! I love him so much~

Comments

Popular Posts