[2014.05.27] AIRIのゲット! ♡


This is the start of a new corner: 「AIRIのゲット! ♡ 」

Explanation of New Corner:  「AIRIのゲット! ♡ 」is a new corner, which will feature all of my hauls! Hauls can range from JPOP goods to just regular clothing and stuff. Dates listed in the entry title represents when I received it~ This is the first new corner that I'm introducing~ I hope you guys like it~

So last month, I was able to buy some CDs from HMV~ I was able to achieve good grades for my third quarter so yea~ I know, I'm a spoiled brat. I ordered it late May and the package came home a week later. On with the haul~

So first off, I'm starting with this CD~ Nogizaka46's Kidzuitara Kataomoi [Type A]. I have fallen in love with Nogizaka46 and Nishino Nanase is my favorite member~ The first song from Nogizaka46 that I actually listened to was actually Kidzuitara Kataomoi. which features Nanase as the center~ I fell in love with "Kidzuitara Kataomoi." I also really love the MV for Romance no Start, it's absolutely cute~ So I bought Type A which came with the MVs~ Hehehe~

The CD packaging for the Type A is really simple. It's nice to see that they didn't really go overboard with the covers and stick to just white and pink. The CD design was also really simple as well. I'm sorry if you can't see the text on the CDs. First of all, the picture was HQ but Blogger decreased the quality. Also, the font color on the DVD was actually white. ouo Also surprisingly, I got the first press edition?! It came with a photo card, I didn't expect that. /I was hoping for Nanase though, or even Maiyan, Nanamin, or Ikoma. orz It's okay~ Kii-chan is cute too/ So yea~ I love this single~

Moving on, I also got Houkago Princess' Samu wa Fuyui! [Type A] single. This is the first single from Houkago Princess that I got ever~ Although .. it was a bit weird. Getting a winter-themed single in Spring ... ouo. Oh well~ I'm glad that I got this~ I actually wanted to buy Type D, but I love the B-side to this single which was "Watashi no Migite Anata no Hidarite ~Gyutteshitai~" That's such a cute song, ohmygod~ Next time, I'll get Type D~

Alright, to be honest, the CD packaging is SO MUCH PRETTIER IN REAL LIFE. The CD packaging for this is so pretty and pink~ So much sparkles and stars~ Ehehehe~ I was just in awe when I got it. It was really pretty in my eyes and for the rest of the day, I just kept staring at the CD and the case. Seriously though, it's so much prettier in real life!


First of all, do you guys know how long that took me to take the CD out of the box slip package thingy?!It was jammed tight in there, I couldn't pull out the CD and the photobook. During the twenty minutes I used to get the CD out I was all "CURSE MY NOODLE ARMS! I NEED TO BE STRONGERRRRR." Luckily, I did not break the box and everything is still in mint condition~

/So the first two pictures is the notebook and the album - front and back. The other two pictures are the actual CD itself once taken out of the slip case/
/Damn, the CD case is prettyyyyyyyyy. I'm weird, sorry guys/

Anyways, I was utterly surprised to see that I received first press for this album! I figured that since the album was released in February, when I ordered it - there would be no more. I WAS WRONG! SO WRONG.

I honestly really love the CD packaging for this, ohmygod~ I'm sorry guys, I just have a thing for CD packaging nowadays.I really love the interior and the CD design is very simple but somehow, also very nice~ It goes well with the color scheme~ Now, remember, this is first press so it came with photocards! I wanted to get Sou or Marius or Shori, but in the end ... I got Kento again. I got him for Real Sexy! and now I got him again. Is the JPOP gods trying to tell me something? Is Kento and I meant to be? I HOPE NOT 'CUZ HE'S WITH INA. Overall, I really love this album and the packaging. I honestly love this album more than their first album. :D

ALSO GUYS, CAN WE JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE SOU'S BEAUTY? UGH, BEAUTIFUL BBY. ♥ SO BEAUTIFUL. ;-;

I got two editions of their new single: Regular and Limited S. First is the Regular Edition~ I really like the cover for the Regular Edition and the CD design seem unique as well~ Also guys, if you take out the lyrics page and feel it - it has a bit of a Matte feel to it. It's very smooth ... *o* I'm weird, I'm sorry, I just have a thing for CD packaging.

It was definite that I got the first press of the single since it was only release one or two weeks prior to me ordering it.I prayed to get Mattsu, Shori, or even Marius. But no, I got Fuma. I don't hate him or anything. that's actually a good picture of Fuma right there! However, somehow, I always end up getting Ina's biases for photocards. Are you trying to tell me something, JPOP Gods? Also, the first press came with a cute Nintama Rantarou sticker~ Since their B-side "Matte Nante Nashi" is an ending theme for the anime~ Ehehe~ So cute~

Moving on, besides the Regular Edition, I also got Limited S. Okay, JE. We have Limited K, S, and F. What about Sou and Marius' versions? I'M WAITING. The inequality in this group nowadays .. /sigh; Anyways, the cover for this edition is also very pretty too~ I love the outfits, seriously. Look, look at Sou in the far right corner. He's looking handsome as always~ And Shori ... just stay the way you are, okay. And Marius, he's looking quite handsome and super cute~

I honestly love how they went with a nice mint color for this edition~ The CD design looks really  simple. However, the image reminded me of a cover of a book. I saw this book before many times but I can't seem to remember the title. It had a picture of a forest silhouette, just like the CD design. Guys, if you know what the book is - comment right away! Since the CD is first press, I got the alternate cover as well~ I was hoping to get the Black version or the Mint version .. but this alternate cover is okay~ Shori looks fine~ Yep.

LET US TAKE A MOMENT AGAIN TO APPRECIATE SOU'S BEAUTY~♥

So that's all for this entry, guys~ Sorry if it seems to awkward and/or too boring .. This is the first time I'm introducing this corner. I'll do better in the future posts and make it more entertaining! Until my next post~ Jyaa ne~
----------------------------------------
Song: "Go The Distance" (Cover) by Lucas Grabeel
Mood: A Bit Nostalgic 。(*^▽^*)ゞ

Comments

Popular Posts