Ayyy, I'm back! Airi is back! ☆

This is the first blog post I have ever made in weeks. Ahh, I feel at home now!~♪ I miss blogging. It relieves my stress a bit, to be honest~ Hehehe.

Do you guys know how long it took me to choose what gif I should use? It took me so long to figure out what gif I should use. So instead, I settle for this special gif of Kin Kan's Hirano Sho. "BIG Kokoro Baka!" Ahahaha~

So on my last post, I said that I would be taking a semi-hiatus. Despite the fact that I have returned from an (approx.) three week trip, I am not off of my semi-hiatus. Okay, I left school right after I had finished my mid-terms exams (in which I was relieved to know that I passed, phew.) However, I am still behind on my school work. My school tells me that I am not obligated to make up any of the homework and assessments that I missed. However, I am behind on their lessons are having a bit more difficulty than usual trying to comprehend the lessons being taught in my classes now. I'm saying however a lot in this post, pfft. So to finish this up, I will not be posting as much due to school. I'll probably post on the weekends if I have the time to do so. If not, you can probably expect probably a maximum of ten entries per month. /whacked;

I will be making posts about my first experience in Japan and my return to Vietnam after ten years. Although I love being at home again, I do want to go back right away. I feel like I wasted a lot of time there doing mostly nothing. I didn't go out as much as I wished to. I'll talk more about it in my entries. There will probably be two-three posts: one talking about my experience in Japan, my return to Vietnam, and maybe one just focusing on stuff that I had bought while in Japan and Vietnam. I will not post those entries immediately. I might post something else after this such as a review or a Valentine's Day post since it's tomorrow after all. #foreveralone

I have so many reviews to catch up on. Like I have to review Morning Musume's new triple A-side (they got their fourth consecutive weekly no.1! heo yea!) and Hey! Say! JUMP's new double A-side. Also, I have catch up on my 30 Day Challenge which is WAYYYYYYY overdue. Also, I need to update Chou Wonderful! as well. It's been awhile since I last posted on that, but Inacchi hasn't posted for awhile as well. So it's okay?~ /whacked;

Well that's all for this short entry~ Until my next post~ Jyaa ne~
----------------------------------
Song: "Hello / How are you" by Hatsune Miku
Mood: I'm Writing __〆(・∀・@)

Comments

Popular Posts