I Haven't Been Updating Lately ...

I have a valid reason for why I don't update frequently: school.
Da Da Duuuuuuuuuuuuuun.

(Free Wi-Fi on the Plane! Typing out this blog entry at 4000ft in the air and enjoying a bag of Terra Blue Potato Chips, hahahaha. This is fun.)

I promised myself that I would update more over Spring Break (which was last month) and over May, since the school year is ending soon. But things happened. So this is kind of going to be a digest of a mix of things (what's happening in my life, stuff I've been doing, etc.) I'm just gonna bullet point (arrow point, I would say since I used arrow symbols) everything.

School. The school year is coming to an end very soon, just yesterday - it was the last day for all the Seniors in my school. I was kind of sad since I was friends with some of the Seniors. However, besides that, it's the last quarter so I really need to work hard to keep my grades up. It's the last quarter of the school year so if you screw up a formative assignment or something, then you're screwed. It's scaryyyyyyy. I'm so scared. Getting a 'C' is scaryyyyy. Luckily, I am currently passing all of my classes~ Hopefully next year will be a bit easier for me. HOPEFULLY.

R.I.P Computer. Just recently, my dad just threw out my old computer. It was getting old (I used it for almost five-six years) and it was getting viruses EVERYWHERE. Sometimes it wouldn't shut off so we had to pull the plug manually a few times. It was getting really, really slow. It just had to go. However, I didn't want to because ... I STORED ALL OF MY MUSIC IN THERE. Plus to make my gifs, I used Free Studio (DVDVideoSoft) which can only be opened on Windows. ;-; So I had to spend my spring break re-downloading all of my music (still not finished) - as well as to try to find another method on how to make my gifs.

Pokemon X. Guise, I love this game. This is the first time since Pokemon Platinum that I had so much fun playing a new Pokemon game. Pokemon Black and White (and Black and White 2) were okay-ish. However, I just didn't really enjoy it as much. I couldn't remember all the new Pokemons' names and such. It was a bit boring. But then Pokemon X and Y came out with new gameplay and effects. Ermahgawd, I love the new effects for the attacks. /fangirls; I also love the new Eeveelution - Sylveon~ (Although finding an Eevee on Route 10 was SO HARD. SO HARD.) I really had fun playing Pokemon X and spent my Spring Break playing this. Whoops.

Nogizaka46. Recently, I've started getting into Nogizaka46 and I absolutely love them! At first, I never really liked them too much. I didn't like Oide Shampoo or Hashire! Bicycle and all them earlier songs. As you all know, one of the members - Nishino Nanase (ugh, she's so pretty) acted with Shori in his drama, 49. So it was because of her, I started to get into Nogizaka46 again. I LOVE their more recent singles. Kidzuitara Kataomoi was a done deal for me, I loved that single so much!

YU-SEI vivit Azazel. SO APPARENTLY, EX-JOHNNY'S JUNIOR MEMBER, KAKUTA YUSEI HAS BECOME A MALE VERSION OF KYARY PAMYU PAMYU AND IS NOW KNOWN AS YU-SEI VIVIT AZAZEL ... I'm still trying to process this in my head. Just yesterday, I finally found his Prologue Movie and finally found out his new stage name and such. 'Cuz apparently, nobody told me any new information on him. (WHY YOU NO SHARE INFO, GUISE?) All I knew was that he left Johnny's. The Prologue movie was a bit creepy in the beginning .. and the CGs were a bit cheesy and cheap. But he looked cute as a Chibi Vampire. I hope he releases his debut single sometime soon.

So yea, that's all I have for this post. I'll be posting the OVERDUE last part of my Winter '14 trip soon so please bear with me~ Until my next post~ Jyaa ne~
------------------------------------------
Song: "Koumori" by Nogizaka46
Mood: Hmm... (o・・o)/

Comments

Popular Posts