The 12th Generation Members of Morning Musume Revealed! + My First Impressions


ERMAHGAWD, GUISE. IT'S HAPPENING!

So today — on September 30th, 2014 — the 12th Generation Member of Morning Musume has been announced finally! This is the second time that Tsunku has held an audition to find members for the 12th Generation. There were no winners for the first audition. I was pretty ... not excited about the 12th Generation. I feel a bit worried but so far, they seem to be pretty okay girls!
L to R: Ogata Haruna, Nonoka Miki, Haga Akane, Makino Maria
So let me start off with Ogata Haruna. Oh well, there's another Haruna in the group. So now we have three Haru's! We have Harunan (Iikubo Haruna), Haru (Kudou Haruka), and now Ogata Haruna! She is the eldest at 15 years old and is from Osaka. She is skilled a figure skating (oooooooh~) Off the get go, I have a very good first impression of Haruna. She reminds me of Riho and Ayumi combined. She seems that look to her that makes one thing that she has a very sweet personality. She's one of my favorite in the current generation so far. I think she has potential to blossom in the group.

The second member introduced in Nonoka Miki. She is currently 14 and is from Shizuoka. She's seem like a pretty okay girl to me. She doesn't stand out to me like Haruna and Maria. However, one thing that's interesting about her is that she's can speak English. English. She can speak conversational English! I was very intrigued by this fact. This could either be a big step for Morning Musume or somewhat of a flop if this goes wrong. Hmm, maybe she'll help correct the English translations on H!P music videos. I'm very curious to see how she'll be like in the group.

The third member introduced in Haga Akane. She is currently 12 and was actually a member of Hello! Project Kenshuusei. I'm going to be very honest, my first impression of Akane wasn't that good. She seems like a very cute girl. However, she reminded me of Masaki when Masaki first debuted. When Masaki first debuted, she had this very annoying aura to her. It's the same thing for Akane for me. She has a bit of this annoying kinda feel to her. Her voice doesn't really seem that good to me either. Her voice sounds a bit raspy (it was a concert rip so maybe that's why). However, she has potential to improve. Hopefully, I'll come to love her.

And finally we have Makino Maria~ She is currently 13 and is from Aichi. Honestly, I was kinda rooting for Maria to join Morning Musume. She has this very sweet aura to her and I really came to like her. She's very cute. She has a very cute face. She is also from Hello! Project Kenshuusei with Haga Akane. She and Haruna are my two favorite members from the 12th generation so far. Maria also seems to have a very nice vocals. She's not perfect like Sakura, but I can see her being a good sub-vocalist for the group. She has potential.

Overall, I think Tsunku choose a pretty good group of girls. Yea, there some stuff that are iffy about them. They're not perfect. However, I see this generation as the generation of improvement. All the members have potential to blossom within Morning Musume. I'm pretty excited to see what they would bring to the group. There was something else I was going to say but I just forget it. /whacked;

EDIT (2014.10.28): I just remembered what I wanted to say! Someone's going to have to bitch-slap themselves in Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke.

I wish for the best for new Morning Musume members~ 
Until my next post, jyaa ne~
-------------------------------------------------------
Song: “ Maps ” by Maroon 5
Mood: I need to do my homework ... ___〆(・∀・@)

Comments

Popular Posts