[2014.10.31] Airi's Life! ✩ Cookies, Candy, School, Q&A, and a Semi-Hiatus?!

http://sevenjourney.tumblr.com/ 
Hello hello~ It's been quite some time since I last updated. Gomen~
And now here's another episode of “ Airi's Life! ”

I forgot how to blog ... oops. Recently, I'm not updating as much. With school and all, I don't really have that much time to sit down and actually write a review or whatever. Sometimes, if I have a whole day to spare, I'd sit down and update my blog. My updates will be kinda sporadic from now on so please bear with me! I'm trying to look for new 30-40 Day Challenges to do.

Take that, Calculus! • So remember in my last post (about my life) how I mentioned I was in AP Calculus and I hated it? Well, I'm still in Calculus ... just not AP. I was absolutely so sick of my teacher and the way he teaches was absolutely horrible. After consulting with my father, we both decided that it was better for me to drop down to regular Calculus. /I have brought shame to my family/ However, I totally love my new calculus class! My teacher is super nice and laid-back. And the pace of the class is appropriate. First quarter just ended yesterday and I got a high A in that class! Ha! Take that! I got an A! ... This is an achievement for me. Yaaaaaaaaaay~

New Tumblr Image Size? • So yesterday, I've been hearing stuff on Twitter about how Tumblr changed its layout and the image size again. A lot of people are really hating this new updates since it really ruins gif quality. When I went to check on my gifs, I found them to be okay! They look the same to me. The new image size for Tumblr is 540px. My gifs and edits are usually 500px. So yea, they're a little stretched but the quality is still the same. I try to make my gifs as high quality as possible - I always use HQ videos for my gifs. For my regular pic edits, they're still the same except for a few photos (why you suddenly go down in quality? da heck).

Weibooooooooo • I find that in this world, it is absolutely necessary for a Johnny's fan to know Chinese and have a Weibo account. Why? Because you get to have access to HD videos and magazines scans. So recently, I have gotten myself a Weibo! ... But I don't really do much with it~! Also it's fun to say the word - weibo~ Weibooooooo~ Lol. I only use to it download HD videos of Sexy Zone Channel. Because nowadays, I can only find bad quality videos of it ... Yea ... Also, I know understand the pain of downloading .ts files. They take SO FREAKIN' LONG to download. The paaaaaaaaaain.

Sexy Zone Channel. Speaking of Weibo and Sexy Zone Channel, have you guys watched the latest episode? Like the one where they had this huge romance talk?~ Oh my god, someone - anyone - please sub it in English right away! My Japanese is very ... right below conversational. I understand some phrases but I couldn't really understand the entire thing as a whole. But the episode was still pretty cute! Oh my god. Sou-chan. Sou-chan. Sou-chan! You are so frekin' precious! Sou was so precious in this episode! He's 'kyaaaa~' was so cute. /dies;♡♡
http://airigoespyon.tumblr.com/ 
(GIF © ME | AIRIGOESPYON.TUMBLR.COM)

Just let me marry him already! Sou is prefect. I will marry him! That is ... until Shori comes in and ruins everything for me. Why you so beautiful, dxmn it?! Shori, you're too beautiful! You're perfect too. If it's possible, I'd marry both Sou and Shori. Just saying ... Also, Also, Also! I just remembered the episode where they want Canyoning (a/n: Canyoning? Is that even a real term for it? O-o). Everyone was confessing and apologizing to Shori. Awww ... Poor guy. Also, Sou's really tiny isn't he? It's okay, Sou! I'm tiny too!

Reviews, Reviews, Reviews! • Recently, I've been so backed-up on my reviews. So much to review yet so little time ... I will definitely review Morning Musume's latest single and album. That is a must. If there is anything else you guys want me to review? Like if you guys have certain requests or demands, please feel free to comment down below. It'll help me know which review to get done first - which one has the highest priority.

Possible Q&A fest? • Nowadays, I've been wanting to do a Q&A. Like you guys would send in questions and I would answer them ... But I don't know if I should do one or not. I'm not really that popular compared to other ☆ GLORIOUS PERFECT IDOL BLOGS ☆ in the world. But still, I kinda do want to do a Q&A. It looks fun and I want to see what questions you guys would send in. So to everyone reading this, if you think I should do a Q&A please comment down below! If I see a number of people saying 'yes,' then I shall make a separate entry and you guys can send your questions there!~

Whaaaat. Whaaat. Whaaaaat? Semi-Hiatus? • Yes, you read it right. Semi-hiatus. Since my updates are going to sporadic, I might as well go on a semi-hiatus. It's not a real hiatus. I'm not going to disappear from my blog for months or something. I'm just going to update from time to time. Updates are sporadic. I think you guys get it. But I will sincerely try to update more on this blog as well as my collab blog with Ina. I am a freakin' bad admin! I make empty blog promises! At least Ina's the better admin! I make empty blog promises ... that's the worst. I'm sorry guys. T - T

Halloween! • Hooray~ Today's Halloween! I had no school today. This year, my school is giving student a day off on Halloween. It's pretty convenient since Halloween is on a Friday this year! So we celebrated Halloween the day before - on Shori's birthday~ I swear, all of my teachers are super nice and cool! I've been given cookies and candy all day long! I have never been given this much treats at school on Halloween before in my life. I love my teachers! So everyone, are you going trick-or-treating this year?~ I hope you all get lots of candy! ☆ But don't eat too much, don't get a cavity~

Well, that's all for this post~ I'm going to go write fanfics~
Until my next post, jyaa ne~

HAPPY  HALLOWEEN!

Comments

Popular Posts