Initial Thoughts on '君にHITOMEBORE'


(GIF © ME | AIRIGOESPYON.TUMBLR.COM)

And now here are my initial thoughts on '君にHITOMEBORE'!
aka ... just a short review on what I think of the song and the short MV. ouo

First of all, before we get down to business ... Shoooooooooooori. Who gave you the right to be this handsome in this MV? Who gave you the right to be this beautiful? Out of every Sexy Zone MV, you chose to be extra beautiful in this MV. How am I suppose to focus now? /whacked; Okay, sorry guys. I'll shut up now and move on. /but seriously, shori. stop being so beautiful, dxmn it/

So first let's talk about the song. This song is the theme for Kento's new drama, Kurofuku Monogatari. And I will be very blunt - I do not like this drama. I feel oddly ... disturbed? I don't know, I'm just not going to watch it anymore. Like their previous single, this is another 3nin Sexy Zone single. WAIT, hold all rants to yourself until the end. Thank you for your cooperation (lol.) I won't rant. I'm going just sit this one out and wait for the storm to cease.

I actually really do like this song. This is a pretty good song! It's a lot better than that other .... disastrous song ... It's very catchy and has a nice instrumental. My favorite part would have to be the chorus. The chorus has been stuck in my heard for awhile now. This song honestly screams 'KENTO, NAKAJIMA KENTO, KENTOOOOOOO.' This song was made for him. This song suits his vocals that best. He still does sound kinda full of himself in this song ... (Sorry Kento, I know you're not like that in real life) However, he sounds like he's putting a lot of effort in this song. He sounds like he's enjoying himself.

Also, I think Shori did a pretty good job on his solo lines. Usually, he would kinda sound a bit awkward. He has this awkward aura to him. However, he's really been improving a lot this year! He's becoming a better vocalist. I'm proud of Shori! He's making good progress this year! On the other hand, I feel like Fuma's kinda out of it in this song. Yes, he does sound great when it comes to his solo line. However, he doesn't seem to sound like he's putting in a lot of effort - compared to Kento. He's just there. Fuma's just there.

Okay, so now let's move onto the MV. One thing interesting I found about this MV is that there was an announcement that Kento was going to be the center (for this single) and not Shori. I find that really appropriate, I didn't mind at all. This song was made for him and it's for his drama - so having Kento as the center is a must. It felt a bit weird, having Shori to the side. But you know what? We need a change every now and then?~ We can't have Shori in the center forever!

Just like the song, the MV honestly screams 'KENTO, NAKAJIMA KENTO, KENTOOOOOOO.' The MV was made for Kento. I have never seen so much Kento in an MV in my life. Kento was in the spotlight for this MV. He is THE STAR. And that's it. Nah, I'm kidding! I'm not done yet. Those guys must be really enjoying themselves in this MV ... if you know what I mean. Eh?~ Eh? Eh?~ They actually put women in the background. And was the a shadow of a lady pole-dancing in Fuma's solo shot towards the end?????? O-o

I'm sorry guys, I'm being a bit weird. Let's move on~ The setting of the MV was actually really nice. It's very simple and has a bit of an elegant touch to it. It's pure white. I think the guys actually look very nice in those suits. Very, very handsome~ They have a suave look to them~ In my opinion, if they could, they could work in a host club~ Kento could be the 'King' type~ (Like Tamaki from Ouran~) Fuma would be the 'cold, tsundere' type~ And Shori could be the little devil type~ Nah, Shori's not a devil. He likes the 'shy, sensitive' type or something~ Just imagine that~

Well, that's it. That's my initial thought on 'Kimi ni HITOMEBORE.' I probably review this again when the single comes out later this month. We'll see. We'll see. Until my next post, jyaa ne~
-----------------------------------------
Song: “ grilletto ” by GARNiDELiA
Mood: Working _____φ(..)

Comments

Popular Posts