AIRIのプレイリスト ♪ (pretty late) Summer '15

http://airigoespyon.tumblr.com/
Guys, I swear it was June one moment ago. I blinked and suddenly it's already the near end of August. Well, crap. I haven't finished my summer homework yet. Anyways, I'm here to present to you guys my music playlist! Within a week or so, I'll also be putting up a 'Back to School!' for you all so please look forward to that! I'll be my first time doing so! ♥

 ♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫

SUMMER PLAYLIST*・゜゚・*☆ ೭੧(❛▿❛✿)੭೨

Note: These songs are in no particular order, whatsoever. I tend to ramble on and on about random stuff, so please bear with me. Some of these songs may seem random, and may not suit the theme. There are more songs on this list, but I'm lazy. If I'm missing any songs that you think would be perfect for the list, free free to comment! I'd love to hear your suggestions!

「トリセツ」by 西野カナ・People, it's not a real music playlist (by me, Airi) without including at least one song by Nishino Kana. And ohmygod, 'Torisetsu' is such a nice song. I know what you guys must be thinking. "Oh, she's overdoing this sound. She did it for her last single and the single before that." I don't care, I love this song and I will definitely be buying the single when it comes out. To be honest, I feel like this is a nice song to end summer with. It has a such a nice melody to it. With this song, it can help transition oneself into autumn easily. At least, in my opinion, it does. This song is amazing. I really want to listen to the full song. I need it. ♥

「Blue Sky Blue」by Flower・Ugh, this is such a beautiful song from Flower. They have been on a roll with all these flawless releases this year, topping it off with beautiful music videos. Same with 'Torisetsu,' 'Blue Sky Blue' is another beautiful song with such a nice melody to it. It's just so relaxing to listen to. When I was at the beach in Nha Trang, I was listening to this song while resting in the shade. It was such a perfect song for that moment. I'm serious. The scenery was just beautiful. The sky was such a vivid sky blue, not a single cloud in sight. It was perfect. When Flower's song came on... Ugh, I'll never forget it.

「One More Time feat. Matt Crab」by 安田レイ・Aside from Nishino Kana and Kuraki Mai and everyone else, Yasuda Rei has also become one of my most favorite female soloists. She's such a beautiful singer and after discovering her earlier this year, I immediately downloaded her first album 'WILL.' Out of all the songs on her album (all of them were great), this song would have to be my favorite. I listened to this song a lot on my vacation especially while I was in Japan. It has such a mellow sound to it, in my opinion. To be honest, listening to my song reminded me of my boyfriend... It made me miss my boyfriend a bit. /whacked; Overall, this is such a nice song. You guys need to listen to all of Yasuda Rei's song. Do it!

「Tweedia」by 安田レイ・Ah, yes. Another song from Yasuda Rei~ Hey, her songs are beautiful. I love all of her songs. And have you seen the CD cover for 'Tweedia,' it's so damn beautiful! For those who don't know, this song was used as the theme song for the latest Pokemon movie featuring the legendary Pokemon Hoopa! And if you know me, you know how much I love Pokemon. Similar to all the other songs that I have listened in the playlist, it has such a nice melody to it. It's a very beautiful song. I highly recommend this song to anyone who's new to Japanese music. This song is worth a listen. It may not have much a summer feel to it, but I've been listening to it a lot this summer!

「Your Love's Like」by Sabrina Carpenter・I know what you must be thinking. Why is an American pop artist featured in a Japanese pop music blog? Recently this summer, I've been listening to a lot more American pop music than usual. It's probably because I was in Vietnam for three weeks and I heard nothing but Vietnamese 24/7. Under the recommendation of my friend, I decided to listen to Sabrina Carpenter's new album. And wow, I love it. I love all the tracks from the album. However, my favorite track has to be 'Your Love's Like.' I have found myself listening to that track the most. Note; this is coming from a girl who listens to mostly Asian music.

「エビバディ」by Da-iCE・Finally, I shall feature a male group to my list~ 'Everybody' by Da-iCE is a different sound compared to the other songs I listed above, which has a more mellow sound to it. 'Everybody' is more upbeat and jumpy?... Is that even the right word to say? It's a dance song. It makes you want to stand up and just dance. Forget about all of your troubles for a moment and just enjoy yourself. That's the kind of feeling I get from this song. I have yet to read a translation, but it seems like a pretty good song. It would've been nice to have this sorta of song released early in June. However, there's nothing wrong with releasing it in August~ Let's end this summer with a bang~

「キラキラ光れ」by Hey! Say! JUMP・I'll admit that I haven't been a huge fan of JUMP's releases this year. And the fourth album... Well, I'll go into more detail about that some other time. However, I will admit that I love 'Kira Kira Hikare.' It is my favorite track form the album and I'm glad that it's used as the leading track and used for promotions. It's not as mellow as 'Torisetsu' nor super upbeat like 'Everybody.' It's a nice in between~ This is a really happy song~ A song that you should listen to on a nice sunny day~ I feel like this song will definitely cheer you up when you're feeling down. That's my opinion.

「スカッとMy Heart」by モーニング娘。'15・I only have one word for this song; yes. I love this song. I love this single. After that so-called tragedy that was their previous single, I've fallen back in love with Morning Musume '15 with their latest single! 'Sukatto My Heart' is just one of flawless songs featured in it. While I'm not a huge fan of the music video, the song is absolutely perfect. I'm loving this disco sound~ 'Sukatto My Heart' is so catchy. I find myself humming it every now and them. Also, I find that I can really relate to this song. Seriously. I'm gonna buy this flawless single.

「普通の私 ガンバレ!」by LoVendoЯ・I'll be pretty honest that I wasn't really a huge fan of LoVendoR in the beginning. I didn't really quite like their music that much. Their songs are not that catchy. 'Musubinaku' was okay. It had really meaningful lyrics but not a catchy sound. LoVendoR's debut single though, I love love love love love it. 'Iin Janai?' (which was written by Nakajima Takui) was flawless. However, I couldn't help but listen to 'Futsuu no Watashi Ganbare!' more. It's super catchy. It has some lyrics that I can actually relate. Also, the music video is super colorful and I'm a huge sucker for color music videos. /whacked;

「LOVER」by AAA・This is the last of their consecutive seven singles for their 10th anniversary. I love most of the songs they released from January to July. 'LOVER' was one of my more favorite songs of the seven along with 'Lil'Infinity' and 'Boku no Yuutsu to Fukugen na Kanojo.' This song in particular has a more summery, care-free feel to it. In my opinion, it reminded me of a handful of AAA's much older songs such as 'Get Chu!' and the songs from their 'Natsumono' single. Again, the song has a carefree feel to it. You can just relax as you're listening to this very nice song.

「Spending all my time」by Perfume・Recently, this summer, I've been trying to listen to more songs by Perfume. I love their single 'Relax In The City' as well as 'Cling Cling.' However, I can't help but still listen to 'Spending all my time.' It's fairly simple song and a 99% of it is in English. Well, they're just repeating the same two phrases over and over again. But I have no problem with that~ It's super catchy and continues to be my most favorite song from Perfume. Despite it being somewhat a love song, I still listen to it whenever I'm just doing nothing. I'm procrastinating. Spending all my time thinking of things I should be doing like finish my summer work. Hahahaha. /whacked;

「アイガアル ~moment of celebration remix (Remixed by Q;indivi)」by Every Little Thing・Whoa, that is one long song title. The first time I listened to 'Ai ga Aru' was when I first watched the drama Zenkai Girl. I loved that drama very much and I fell in love with the song. And recently, I fell in love with the song again with this new remix! This summer, I have been obsessing over Q;indivi. I love Q;indivi Starring Rin Oikawa. Oh my god, all the covers were so damn pretty. The newly remixed 'Ai ga Aru' is so damn pretty! Oh my god, why didn't I discover this sooner? It's so damn pretty and I've been listening to ever since late July (when I first discovered it).

There are still a lot more songs that I have on my list. However, due to time (I still have summer work to do) and the fact that I'm still fairly sick, I shall simply list out the rest of the songs without writing an explanation. However, it doesn't make them any less. They are still very good songs that are worth a listen! Listen to them! Do it!

• 一心不乱 (Cover) // 4TE
• 夏DOKI リップスティック (Cover) // 鈴木愛理
• セダンガール // Goose house
• チュムチュム // NEWS
• Under The Sea (Cover) // Q;indivi Starring Rin Oikawa
• Can't stop // ジャニーズWEST
• Queen Bee // 板野友美
• Gimme Gimme Luv // 板野友美

♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫

So that's all for this entry! Second entry today! Despite being sick in bed, I'm actually making progress! Woo! I'm sorry that this summer playlist is really late. I wanted to wait until August to post this because who knows? If I post it in June, better summer songs would've been released afterwards. And I don't really want to a create a new playlist for July and August. Might as well wait til the end~ As said before, I'm preparing a 'Back to School!' playlist for you all! So please look out for that! Until my next post, jyaa ne~

MUSIC; Gimme Gimme Luv / 板野友美
MOOD; I have a headache and I'm sleepy but I'm getting stuff done! ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧

Comments

Popular Posts