AIRI'S WINTER TRIP '14 ☆ THE HAUL!


(I just really like this gif, omg.)

HERE'S THE LAST PART: THE HAUL. I FINISHED IT, MMMHMMM~ Umm, I'm sorry this took so long to post. With school and such, I didn't really had time it all write out all three parts consecutively. So now, on with the haul! I'm going to start with the stuff that I got from Japan! Yayyyyyyy~

So first thing's first, I went to Johnny's Shop in Harajuku! I DID IT, GUISE. I'M ONE OF YOU GUISE NOW. I went to the shop, I bought shop pictures! I'm one of you guys now! Heo yes! Although, to be honest, it was a bit smaller than I thought it was. Also, when I was looking for picture, my mom tagged along and was taking pictures of me ... Even though I told her that we weren't supposed to take pictures in the shop! Errrrr-

[ shop photos currently not pictured ]

Next up, I did some shopping around Shinjuku! I went to Tower Records~ I bought some CDs~ Unfortunately, I wasn't about to buy Morning Musume's 54th single because when it was released, I was already in Vietnam ... Err. I wished I could've stayed in Japan a bit longer so that I could buy the CD. I heard it came with a special shop photo/trading card. ; - ;

So when I was at Tower Records, my mom remembered that I liked Hey! Say! JUMP. I'm more of a Sexy Zone fan now but it was nice that my mom remembered. So when I was looking around the store, my mom bought for their "Ride with Me" single. Okay? She bought for me Limited A and Regular Edition. The CD Packaging for Limited A is really nice, omg~ Eventually, I sent the Regular edition of the single to Ina as a gift. I know she hated the MV, but the B-sides make up for the single. "School Girl" and "Hands up" were pretty nice B-sides, so I sent it to her - along with two shop photos.

OH HEY INA. UHHH, NOTHING TO SEE HERE! ERRR, UMMM. SO DID YOU RECEIVE YOUR GIFT IN THE MAIL YET?  I hope you like your gift, Ina. Please don't hate me. /runs away; ... I'm such a bad friend /UGLY SOBBING;

Moving on, I also got Hey! Say! JUMP's Come On A My House single - Limited B. When I went to Tower Records, they didn't really have that many JUMP CDs available - other than Ride with Me. So when I saw Come On A My House, I immediately went for it. After "Ride with Me," I regret everything said about Come On A My House. I like the single now. /whacked; The CD was really pretty though! I really liked it~ So simple~ So cute~

Okay. I cannot not buy something of Sexy Zone. Lol, nope. I love them, even though I hate how FumaKenShori is being pushed into the spotlight. I have basically all of their singles, except for Bye Bye Du Bye ~See You Again~ / A MY GIRL FRIEND. So when I found the CD, I immediately went for it. I bought the Limited S version, because it has my favorite B-side - Onnaji Sora no Shita~ ♪ Apparently, they were also doing a sale in which if I buy the single - I get a free mini Calendar. I didn't know so I was all "OH OKAY~ ♪"
(This is the Back Side of Calendar)
In Tower Records, it was super cool to see that they had their own little Hello! Project corner. I was on a budget so I only bought two CDs from Hello! Project. It was ˚C-ute's Adam to Eve no Dilemma [Limited B] - ermahgawd, the packaging is soooo pretty - and Morning Musume's Brainstorming [Limited D]. I gave away my Morning Musume single to my friend, Hiroko. And gave her some shop photos too ... OH HEY HIROKO, NOTHING TO SEE HERE! I HOPE YOU'RE NOT READING THIS. DON'T READ THIS!

So after shopping at Tower Records, I went to shop at Japan's department stores. The I went to the most was Takashi-miya (Takeshi-miya? Takashi-miya?). I really love it~ It has Tokkyu Hands there too~ I bought a whole bunch of stationary there~ I swear to God, Japan (all of ASIA) has the cutest and most simple stationary~ I LOVE IT~ And then there's A'murica .. Why you no sell cute stationary here? /sigh; Oh, I also bought some cute buttons~


Around my third day in Japan, I also went to Akihabara and Tokyo Sky Tree~ Apparently, most stores in Akihabara opens at noon so I ended up going to Tokyo Sky Tree first. Tokyo Sky Tree really reminded me of the Empire State Building back in NYC and the view was absolutely gorgeous~ There was also a mall there too~ I went to one of my the main Sky Tree stores and was able to snag a few stuff. I ended up buying clearfiles. One of Pikachu (since they were selling a bunch of Pokemon stuff, huehuehue~ But I was on budget .. ) and one of Hey! Say! JUMP's Yaotome Hikaru~ (from his drama, Dark System ~Koi no Ouza Ketteisen~I also got a Calendar too~


After spending a couple hours at Tokyo Sky Tree, I went back to Akihabara to do one thing - GO TO HELLO! PROJECT SHOP. YEAAAA. Although, I was bit disappointed. The store was pretty small and there weren't that many pictures that were available. So I didn't buy a lot, plus my parents were getting pretty impatient and started to get annoyed with my Idol fangirling .. (But- But- You guys said that it was okay for me to go Hello! Project shop though .. :-;) I wish I could've bought more but I'm happy with what I have~




So yea, that's all the stuff I got in Japan~ /sigh; I wish I could've bought more~ But at least I was able to buy more stuff while I was in Vietnam~ Although, in Vietnam, I didn't really go out shopping much because it was New Years - almost every department store was closed plus I had severe food poisoning. (Never eating at Hoang Yen again, lol nope.) On the second to last day that I was in Vietnam, I went to a LARGE bookstore called FAHASA and bought a while bunch of stuff! (Mostly stationary though. >.>)





So, umm, yea~ That's the entire haul! AND NOW I'M DONE! FINALLY! I really hope you guys enjoy those three posts on my Winter Trip~
Until my next post, jyaa ne~

Comments

Popular Posts