A New Band who's Ruining My Bias List!

Hi-hi~ How is everyone doing? It's been awhile since I last posted ... But ...

I have recently starting falling in love with a certain band!

So this band calls themselves "BULLET TRAIN" or Choutokkyu I like to call it.They're are seven-member band signed under Stardust Promotion - same as Kanachii (Hongo Kanata) and MomoCloZ! (← That's my nickname for Momoiro Clover Z desu)

I stumbled onto this band today. I just came onto YouTube when I recently see that Stardust had recently uploaded Choutokkyuu's MV for "Shake body." - Yes, I am subscribed to their channel~

So I just watched the video anyways. At first, I thought that the band was really cute and good-looking. But then, as I listened to their song ... I thought that they were a KPOP band. I don't know why I thought that ..

But after looking up some info about them, I was relieved to know that they were a JPOP band. But it was hard finding the info. Seeing that they recently released their debut single (back in summer), I thought that's the reason for the lack of info.

However, everywhere I look, I found nothing on them except for their official website and twitter account. Aa ... I'm seriously falling in love with them but it's so hard too with so little information ... I want to learn more about this cute talented boys ..



But all in one day, I found out who my biases are in the band.

The person who stood out to me the most was Takuya. Full name- Kusakawa Takuya.  He's such a cute kid, at first I thought he was the youngest member of the band. Maknae, to all your KPOP fans out there. But it turns out that he's Kentoto's age. Wha~t? So old! But he's still cute and ruining my bias list! ♥

The next person who stood out to me was Yuki~ Full name- Murata Yuki. At first, he reminded me of a certain Johnny's Jr that I can't recall. He was really cute and a great dancer, I'm assuming that he's center dancer~ Like Takuya, I thought he was the youngest. Then I found out he's Fuma's age ... But whatever. I love him, that's all that matters~ ♥

All the other members like Kai and Yuusuke are cute too~!

Aah, that's all the time I have today. I'll try to post another entry soon!

BaiBai-☆

Comments

  1. I looked them up and I like their new song, it's not the best song I ever heard but it's quite good but I don't like the first song "Train" that much but maybe I just have to listen more often to it. Also some of the boys are really cute. My favorite so far would be Koichi, he is super good looking in my opinion, thought in the shake it up video he makes a weird face while training at this machine. >-<
    Takuya is also really good looking and I have thing for Yuusuke, I love his looking, it's so uniqu! *0*
    Gosh I am so much into Ikemen but I would also like to know how the are in shows etc.! If you find any show with them in it, please write on your blog about it! Would love you for that! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Koichi is cute too~ But I still like Takuya and Yuki more~ All of them are so cute o(^-^)o Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get any new info about them recently ... They haven't been on any shows recently. But I did found out that they're performing at a big EBiDAN event in Megaweb Theme Park in Tokyo on November 11th! o^^o (ah, why must I be born in the other side of the world? T-T)

      Delete
    2. I know what you mean! I also wish I would have been born in Japan or at least in asia... but no, I am living faraway and it' super expensive to fly to Japan.
      When I am in Japan next time I will definitly go to at least one concert!! *0*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts