Just Some News~

Hello-Hello~ And now here is another post from the one and only, Airi - me!

Ok, first up. Well this is kinda old news right now but I'm gonna say it anyways.

Sexy Zone ...is going to release their first album! ohmygod. ♥ The new album is title one Sexy Zone and will include sixteen tracks. They're release four editions: limited, regular, lawson-hmv, and shop. The tracklists will be kinda different though but here's what it is:

1. Kanzen My Way (完全マイウェイ)
2. Silver Moon
3. Lady Diamond (Lady ダイヤモンド)
4. IF YOU WANNA DANCE
5. rouge (Kikuchi Fuma)
6. GAME
7. Kimi to ... Milky way (君と… Milky way)
8. Sexy Zone
9. Don't Stop Sexy Boyz (Sexy Boyz)
10. Kimi wo Hanasanai Kimi wo Hanarenai (きみを離さない きみを離れない)
11. We can be one
12. Teleportation (Nakajima Kento)
13. Sexy Summer ni Yuki ga Furu (Sexy Summer に雪が降る)
14. Suki Sugite (スキすぎて)
15. Kyou wa Arigatou (今日はありがとう)
16. Namae no Nai Omoi (名前のない想い) (Limited Edition Bonus Track)
17. Yuuki 100% (勇気100%) (Regular Edition Bonus Track)

So yep, this is the tracklists. Regular, lawson-hmv, and shop editions with have the same tracklist while limited will have something different. ohmygod, I can't wait for this single (it was album, I didn't check my posts. orz) to be released~ My dad's gonna preorder this for me for Christmas. Or! If I get a good report card! I already get all A's and one B, so I'm pretty sure that my dad will preorder me the album! I'm planning on getting both limited and regular~

Okay, next topic. °C-ute's upcoming best album. So they're gonna release their second best album and including all these remixes of old songs like Massara Blue Jeans. I've already listened to radio rips of Massara Blue Jeans, Ookina Ai de Motenashite, Namida no Iro, and Tokkaiko Junjou.

They're really good remixes, I really enjoyed them. So I'm looking forward to the release of the album!

Comments

  1. I am also very excited about Sexy Zones first Album and I also preordered it. I bought the limited version and since I preordered it, I am quite sure that I will get the special anniversary packeg! I am so looking forward to hold this cd in my hands and listen to all their amazing songs! Especially to Teleportation, the solo of Kento, I love love love this song so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super excited for the album~ I'm planning on preordering the limited and regular version~ I've already listened to some previews of their new songs like Silver Moon & Kanzen My Way and they sounded awesome~! Recently, I've listened to a preview of Fuma's solo, rouge, and he is so perfect~ ♥ I love Teleportation too~ Have you watched his performance of it on ShoKura? He is so perfect.

      Delete
    2. Yes I did and I love that performance soooo much!! Yes he is perfect! >0< I would love to listen to a preview of Rouge, where did you listen to it?

      Delete
    3. They posted previews of the song on the official website: http://sexyzone.ponycanyon.co.jp/one/index.html ^-^

      Delete
    4. Thanks a lot, I didn't knew their official website! >-<
      And I didn't even new that they release their cds under pony canyon. O-O
      However I listend to rough and gosh I love love love his voice and this song!! It's so different to their usuel songs but gosh it's so good, they should sing more songs like that! *0*
      But so far I like the other songs as well and I can't wait to recieve my copy of the album!! ^-^
      Did your father already pre-orderd you the album?

      Delete
    5. Yes, my dad did preorder me the album (both limited and regular)~ So I am currently waiting to receive my copy of the album as well~
      Although, people have already uploaded the album (uploaded all the tracks - the full studio version!) already! Ehhh ... how did people get their hands on the album so fast?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts