Airi's Question ☆ CDJapan Shipping?


(gif credit: meeeeeee)

Alright guys, this is just a pretty random and short post but can someone please tell how fast shipping is from CDJapan? When you order your items, how fast do they ship it to you? I know for YesAsia - it takes about a month and maybe more than that to ship your items. However for HMV, it takes only two days. But what about CDJapan? How long does it take to ship your items?

So yea, that's all I have to ask. I promise that I'll post a more proper entry later. This is a new thing I'll be doing -- "Airi's Question(s)", like randomly posting questions and hoping you guys will answer them. ;3; I know it's pretty stupid that's why I won't do it a lot, pfft. So ... how's school and/or university guys? I envy everyone who's on Spring break now. ;3;

Comments

Popular Posts