Hello Spring- Why is it still snowing outside?

After almost about a month's absence, I'm here .. again~ /whacked;

That was kind of a random gif. I haven't been blogging for so long that I lost my sense of gifs. /GASP; This is not good. I need to get back into my blogging mojo~ Wait ... do people still say that? I feel so old. I don't think anyone says that anymore. But seriously, I need to get back into the habit of blogging. Not updating my blog, it felt kind of weird. Oh my.

After my (approx.) three week trip to Japan and Vietnam, I finally returned home. But after only a day of rest, I immediately had to return to school. I had to catch up on my classes and find ways to bring up my grade since they are close to being dead. It wasn't fun, school ain't fun. My new classes were awkward. Awkwaaaaaard. So yea, I haven't really blogged much since then. I did release a post about my trip to Japan. But I just deleted it since after posting it, I remembered more details about the trip and I was too lazy to fix it. So I deleted it and will definitely rewrite it soon.

My small blogging hiatus felt kind of weird. I'm so used to go onto my blog everyday. However, I didn't go onto it that much. I took a small break from blogging. And to be honest, it was kind of great? I didn't really have to worry about blogging and keeping up with my reviews and stuff. I just left it alone for awhile and just focused on school. I'm caught up with school now and yea, I'm ready to go back to blogging!

However, during my absence, I came to like some new things. Recently, I've became a fan of Nogizaka46. I learned away from AKB48 more towards their so-called "rival" group. Nogizaka46 is really different, and they seemed independent from AKB48. I really liked it. They're not as popular as AKB48, they're doing their own thing~ And I really liked that about them~ My favorite in Nogizaka46 is Nishino Nanase~ (she starred in 49 with Shori, she's really pretty) I know that recently Akimoto added Matsui Rena (who's in both SKE and AKB) to Nogizaka46. I have no problem with that really. However, now I'm going to have the sense that Nogizaka46 is suddenly going to get more popular, because of Rena and her position in SKE/AKB. Hmm ...

Also, besides liking Nogizaka46, I rewatched 49 which stars Shori. I still don't really like the drama that much. It's still kinda ridiculous at a certain degree. However, I watched the ending and it was actually really really good. I was kind of glad that even though the plot of drama was kind of ridiculous, the ending was actually pretty good. Especially the final ending credits .. I'm still waiting for them to do a cover of SNSD's Genie! They performed Watashi no Okite on ShoKura but they didn't wear the outfits! ... They should've worn the outfits, oh my god. And honestly, for the drama, I came to appreciate Shori's acting a bit more. His acting is still quite amateur-ish and I still think he should play more fun KY-like characters. The character of his is a bit more serious, but he was about to pull it off. He played both the father and the son in one. He portrayed it so well that I came to appreciate his character(s) a bit more. Although, I still somewhat hate the father but I definitely love the son.

(also recently, I came to adore make-up and cosmetic products? omg, whut. this is so unlike me)

Also guys, I want to do review requests. I seriously do want to do review requests. To me, I think it's fun~ I did some review requests in the past but not a whole lot. But I really want do these requests. I can go from JPOP idols like AKB and Dream5 to KPOP idols such as B2ST (Batoost) and Boyfriend. so if there's anything you guys want me to review partcularly, feel free to leave a comment below and I'll get to it as soon as possible~

Well that's all for this entry~ I'm gonna go outside and ride my bike- Oh wait. It's still snowing outside. It's already March, it's Spring yet it's still snowing. Gawd. Well yea. until my next post~ Jyaa ne~
-------------------------------------
Song: "Watashi no Okite" by Chicken Basket
Mood: I'm Cold and a Bit Pissed at the Snow. (。・ˇ⊆ˇ・。)

Comments

Popular Posts