AIRIのプレイリスト ♪ Summer '14


My music playlists are getting their own new corner~ The name for this corner is ... 'AIRI'S PLAYLIST.' I know ... what a very simple name. I'm trying to come up with a better name for this! Any suggestions, guise?

This is a very overdue entry, and I'm so sorry for posting this late! Usually when I post these kind of entries, I would post them at the beginning of summer. However, this year, I decided to wait until the last month (August) to post this. It's because during that time, new music might be released and then my playlist changes. And now since it's already mid-August ... (I still didn't finish my AP NSL summer homework, errrr-) I'm finally going to post this! On with the post~

AAA's “ Wake up! ”

When I first heard the preview for this song, I didn't necessarily like it nor did I remember it either ... It wasn't that memorable at the time. However, when the MV finally out in June, I was all "Okay! I'm going to watch this and I'm gonna try to like it!" and I did. I ended up really liking this song~ The song really grew onto me and I'm glad it did. This is a very upbeat song. It's very loud and fun~ It's super catchy~ I'm blasting this song everywhere~ I really like this song. :D

Juice=Juice's “ Are Kore Shitai! ”

"Are Kore Shitai!" is a song that describes my life. There are so many things that I want to do, but I don't have the motivation nor the effort to do it. Doesn't that describe summer? Like everyone makes plans to do this or to do that over summer and you feel so excited in the beginning but as summer progresses, you did nothing. We're lazy people~ This song describes my life so well~ There are so many things I wanna do this summer, but I'm too lazy to do so~ lol.

Houkago Princess' “ Atsu wa Natsui! (single version) ”

Houkago Princess' Atsu wa Natsui! ... Originally, I did not like this song. It wasn't that memorable in my opinion. However, after buying the single (the limited A), I took the time to actually sit down and listen to the single. I really came to like this song. The song really grew onto me. Houkago Princess doesn't have the best vocals nor dances but I really like how they're a really cheerful group. This song is pretty upbeat, cute, happy, and very catchy~

Up Up Girls (Kari)'s “ Meccha Kyun♡Summer( ´ ▽ ` )ノ ”

And here's another cute summer song~ This is by far one of my favorite Up Up Girls (Kari) singles to date. This song is very cute and endearing~ I also really love Akari's vocals in this song~ As expected from my favorite member of Up Up Girls (Kari). Also, I want to point out that I love how they included kaomoji in the lyrics~ If you look up the original kanji lyrics, they include a few kaomoji in it~  This is seriously a cute summer song~ Meccha kyuuuun~♡

9nine's “ Natsu wanna say love U ”

Without fail, 9nine's "Natsu wanna say love U" always appears in all of my summer music playlists. To be honest, I'm not that much of fan of 9nine as of recently. I couldn't really get myself into liking their recent singles. However, I'm in love with "Natsu wanna say love U" and "SHINING☆STAR." This song is very upbeat~ I like upbeat songs~ Also, the MV for this song is also so colorful~ And we all know how I'm a sucker for colorful MVs. /sekai ichi happy na onna ko/

DISH//'s “ Saisho no Koi ~Motetakute~ ”

THIS IS FLAWLESS. THIS SONG IS FLAWLESS. THE MV IS FLAWLESS. I'm sorry, guise. I just had to let that out for a minute there. But seriously though, this is one heck of a flawless song. I feel in love with it the minute I heard it. And I fell in love with the MV~ I even went as far as to gif the MV as well. I cannot describe my love for this song. This song is just perfect~ This is mah summer jam~ This is mah jam~ "Telephone number oshiete~♥"

Boyfriend's “ Here! ”

Recently, as of this year, I have came to love Boyfriend's Japanese releases more than their Korean releases. /I didn't really like Obsession/ "Here!" is a very happy and upbeat song. At some points in the song, it reminded me of 1D and Big Time Rush. Don't hate me, okay, that's just my opinion. Some parts of the song reminded me of that. But either, I really love this song. It's one of my most favorite songs from their album. The MV is absolutely adorable~ Jo Twins~ ♥

AAA's “ Kaze ni Kaoru Natsu no Kioku ”

Mid-way through this entry, I thought to myself - "Wait ... I need to include this song in this. If I included 'Wake up!' .. then I should also include this song too." I think this is by far one of my favorite AAA singles as of recently. I wasn't able to get into 'LOVE' and 'Show Time' that much. This is absolutely a beautiful song from AAA and I just fell in love with it. It's such a nice ballad (is that right? ballad?). All the members sounded great in this. Perfect~

Miura Ryosuke's “ Natsu da yo HONEY!! ”

I don't regret watching the MV for this song all those years ago, because this song is absolutely per-frekin-fect. This is a very upbeat song, almost like a party song in my opinion. It's about enjoying summer~ Let's enjoy the best summer ever! This is going to be the best summer ever! (That's not a Phineas and Ferb reference, btw). Miura Ryosuke is just- ♥. I really love his songs and I hope he releases more. Also, he's frekin' FABULOUS in the MV.

So .... yea. That's all I got for now, at least those are the ones that pop up in my head. Once I remember more songs, I'll make another post. My iPod just died and I have all my playlists on that ... so ... yea. Until my next post?~ Jyaa ne~

Comments

Popular Posts