Pokemon 40 Day Challenge ☆ Day Thirty-Nine and Forty. I'M DONEEEEE~


I'M DONEEEEEE. ERMAHGAWD. Today's questions are ...

Day Thirty-Nine; Favorite Mega Evolution

Dude, there are like a lot of Mega Evolutions that I really really like. Except for Gengar ... /shivers; Sorry, I just don't really like Gengar's Mega Evolution. I like Gengar, but not his Mega Evolution. And Mega Gyrados just looks like a lobster, an angry lobster. ANGRY LOBSTEEEEEEER~ I don't necessarily have ONE favorite Mega Evolution so today .. I'll just talk about all the two that I really like~ First let's start off with Mega Charizard X (I have Mega Charizard X~).

Mega Charizard X looks so badass. His body is now completely black and he has blue flames - his secondary type is Dragon now! So many people think that Charizard is a dragon type but he's not! He's a Fire-Flying type! But now, he can finally be a Dragon type! ... only momentarily. At least until the battles ends. I really love the design for Mega Charizard X. They put so much effort into this Mega Evolution, instead of the Mega Evolution for Y. /thank you;

The next Mega Evolution that I really love is Mega Lucario. Lucario is the master. He's the wise fighting Master! And like Mega Charizard X, Mega Lucario also looks very badass. I have a lot of pride in my Lucario. I seriously trained my Lucario and he helped lead me to victory against the former champion Diantha. I do really like the character design for Mega Lucario. It makes Lucario look like a wish fighting master. He has returned from training in the mountains for many years and now ... he's back. Hehehehehehe.

Also, I just want to mention this for a minute. But have you guys seen the Mega Evolution for Mega Altaria? IT'S. SO. FLUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFY.

Day Forty; What Does Pokemon mean to You?

Pokemon is my roots, that was my childhood. Pokemon means almost everything to me. In fact ... I think it was because of Pokemon that I was able to make friends? I remember back in fourth grade, everyone was bringing Pokemon cards to school. I was a really shy kid and I had one best friend (Ren-chan) who loves anime as much as I do. But all the guys in my class was playing Pokemon. I wanted to join in so one day, I had the courage to bring a few of my cards in and battled a few of the guys. I beat them. They didn't stand a chance against me. And since then ... I keep battling with the guys, and we bonded over Pokemon. :D Even in high school, I was able to bond with people through Pokemon. There are actually a lot of people (guys mostly) in my school who really like Pokemon. Yay! Pokemon Fans forever! Whoo!

Pokemon is my roots, again. I was able to be friends with people through Pokemon. I'm really glad that I came to love Pokemon ever since I was younger. Pokemon is very special to me. To me, Pokemon means friendship and love and happiness ... hehe. It's a huge part of my childhood. And when I grow up, I'm gonna make my kids like Pokemon. I don't care if they get bored, I will make them play Pokemon. And I will pass down all my super special Pokemon cards to them! (I'm not gonna let them sell it though! I have some rare cards in there, excuse you).

.
.
.
.

IT'S OVAAAAAAAAR. I'M DOOOOOONE.

Comments

Popular Posts