Goodbye My Summer 。゚( ゚இ ‸ இ゚)゚。


School starts this coming Monday ... Also ...
I still haven't finished my AP NSL summer homework ... ( ; - ; )

Goodbye My Summer. My summer felt really, really short. I guess it's because for like 2/3 of my summer, I spent it mostly in summer school trying to get credit for Precalculus ... so that I could do AP Calculus in the upcoming school year! [ #overachiever ] I feel pretty sad because I haven't been able to post a lot of stuff this summer. All I did was make empty blog promises ... I'm sorry, guise! (இ ﹏ இ`。) Hopefully, during the school year .. I might be able to post more on the weekends ... We'll see. Ugh, I have to face my classmates again! I don't want to see them ... They're like .. ugh. /slams head on desk;

Sexy Zone to Postpone Single. I feel really really happy about this. I don't care what you all say, I'm just really happy about this. They were originally going to release it on September 17th and battle it out with Morning Musume. /LIKE OH NO THEY DIDNT; But then they made an announcement that it would be postponed to October 1st. Morning Musume also changed their release date to October 15th. Like yes! It's a win-win for everyone! Their number one streaks won't end! Well except Sou and Marius ... they're still getting nothing out of this. But still! Sexy Zone's postponing their single! Yes! Heo yes.
Yes, I went as far as to screencap it. Hehehe. ♡
But wait ... isn't Juice=Juice releasing their fifth major single on that day?!

Morning Musume's Triple A-Side Single. Oooooooh, another triple A-side single again. We had one earlier this year in January, and now we have another one. The title for the single is「TIKI BUN / Shabadaba Do~ / Mikaeri Bijin 」. So ... did Tsunku made these songs while watching The Flintstones? It's not that I hate it or anything ... I'm just a bit effy about it. But the costumes from the promotional picture is making me think otherwise! I am excited for this single since it's Sayu's last single~ I'm preordering the single (the regular editions). /finally the preorder links are released on HMV;

[ Insert Number Here ]  Day Challenges. I really feel like doing more [ # ] Day Challenges. Like in order to keep the blog more active and such, I want to do more challenges. I might procrastinate a lot ... like last time but at least it'll be something!~ I don't know what challenges to do though ... I just did the 40 Day Pokemon Challenge. Is there any challenges that you guys want me to do? 100 Happy Days Challenge? Please leave your suggestions in the comments below~ I'd really appreciate it~ ♡ Thank you~

Sexy Zone's 2014 Spring Concert. I'm talking Sexy Zone again, twice in one post ... Sorry~ Recently, I've watched their 2014 Spring Concert~ I downloaded it~ However, I wasn't necessarily impressed with it though. I don't know if I should write a concert review on it ... My first concert review turned out to be a fail. I know what my mistakes are but I'm still not sure if I should review the concert or not. If you guys want me to review it, then feel free to comment down below~ Okay?~ The lack of Sou in the concert though-

 → Chou Wonderful! This is my collab blog with my friend, Ina~ Although ... as of recently ... I've haven't been doing a good job at updating at all. I'm very bad admin, so to those who have read entries on that blog ... I'm sorry for not updating as much! I tend to procrastinate a lot. But also, as of recently, I don't know what to post on that blog!? Like I would want to review, but then I would be like "Wait ... I already reviewed this on my solo blog" or something. Any suggestions, guise? Any suggestions on what I should write about? Review? Unboxing?

... I'm asking you guys so much in this entry. I'm sorry. /whacked;

Kamen Rider. Oh yea~ As of recently, I've been watching a lot of Kamen Rider. I've been finishing series in one day. /cries; I have no life. Recently, I've been really interested in Kamen Rider W (Double). The opening theme is really great~ I love it~ Also ... I really love Philip. Ahh, he's the best~ Philip was my most favorite character out of Kamen Rider W. He's really adorable~ It was pretty sad that he didn't appear in the latest Kamen Rider Wars movie (Heisei Rider vs Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen ft. Super Sentai). Why did you only show Shoutarou? Where's Philip? ( ; - ; ) I also really like Mikku. Hehe~
.
.
So that's it for this post~ It is currently 11:30 pm and I'm pulling an all-nighter in order to finish my AP NSL summer homework~ Until my next post, jyaa ne~
-----------------------------------------
Song: "Kaze ni Kaoru Natsu no Kioku" by AAA
Mood: A Bit Tired, Sleepy .. ε-(´・`)

Comments

Popular Posts