久しぶりですー

Konbanwan~wai~wai~

Whao- it's been a long time since I last posted a proper entry. Gomenasaa~i. o(╥﹏╥)o After I got back from my California trip, I had school and it was complete chaos after that. I have to work hard to make up for my absence plus I had to keep my grades up - especially in math and science. Uwaa, it was complete chaos for me. So stressed out! My grades are on the borderline of being dead. I need to work harder!

So I shall post my trip to California on another entry some other time, okay? Since I'm really tired now and it's late at night, I will also (try) to post some more music video reviews and single/album reviews as well. Also, I have just started watching "Jyuden Sentai Kyoryuger"! At first I didn't really like it since the dinosaur-theme have been used a lot. But after watching the first episode, I really like. Plus it stars Ryusei Ryo! I honestly did not know that ..

But that is all for this entry! Until then!

[Gif] Tanaka Reina [Maji Desu ka Suka!] [3]

Oyasumin~wai~

--------------------

Song: "JUMP (2012 Shin Seinaru Ver.)" by °C-ute
Mood: Tired (∪。∪)。。。zzz


Comments

Popular Posts