Pokemon 40 Day Challenge ☆ Day Twenty-Seven to Thirty-Eight.


Only two more days and then I'm done~ Whoo~ Today's questions are ...

Day Twenty-Seven; Favorite Region

My favorite region would have to be .... Kalos~ As much as I love Hoenn and Sinnoh, I think I would have to say Kalos for this one~ Pokemon XY helped rekindle my love for Pokemon~ Also, I love how the region was inspired by France and is shaped like a star~ Just the region being shaped as a star just really stands out to me. I like stars, teehee~ Also, I kinda like how when you're traveling, you're traveling in one big circle. Yes, you do come back to Luminose city every now and then. But you're traveling in a consistent circle: starting from Vaniville Town to the Pokemon League. Look at the map, it's like you're traveling in a complete circle. At least, that's how it felt to me. When I played previous, you're kinda going all around. "Oh you can't compete at this gym now! Go to the gym at the other side of the region first! Then come back." /sigh;

Day Twenty-Eight; Favorite Gym Leader

Gym leaders ... Gym leaders ... There are only a few gym leaders who I have liked over the years. Gym leaders don't really stand out to me as much. I think they're all difficult to beat to a certain degree. I remember I had a hard time beating Misty in Fire Red (that damn Starmie ... ), Valerie in XY (I didn't have a Poison or Steel Pokemon on me ... ), and Fantina in Diamond-Pearl/Platinum (Ghost Pokemon? Seriously?!). I think my favorite Gym Leader as of now would have to be Citron~ Or Clement for all you English fans~ I enjoyed going through his gym~ I really liked his gym design plus I easily defeated him in battle~ I love how Citron has this very dorky personality to him~ He's kinda awkward but serves as the comic relief in the series~ I feel like he's a good replacement for Takeshi (Brock~). I never really liked Cilan, sorry ... Citron's just so adorable~lol

Day Twenty-Nine; 
A Pokemon that You Wish was Your Friend

PIKACHU. PIKACHU. PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUU. 

Day Thirty; Favorite Rival (Anime)

Oh shxt. Hmm .... My favorite anime rival would have to be ... either Shinji (Paul) or Shu (Drew). I find Shinij to be one of Satoshi (Ash's) most interesting rivals since Shigeru (Gary). He didn't particularly have any main rivals in Hoenn so in Sinnoh, I was glad that they introduced Shinji. Shinji is a tsundere ... well actually, he's pretty heartless. He has this mysterious aura to him that makes you kinda like him. I really wanted to see more of him post-Diamond and Pearl. Shu, on the other hand, is Haruka's (May's) rival during Hoenn. That guy- He's just FABULOUS. Also, I really think that he has a crush on Haruka in the anime, like for reals. /i ship contestshipping don't judge me;

/i also ship ikarishipping don't frekin judge me; :D

Day Thirty-One; Favorite Rival (Games)

( Source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=26346249 )
My favorite rival in the game would have to be Gary or as I named him in my first Pokemon Game (FireRed) ... "Kaz." I was watching Hi-Hi Puffy AmiYumi on Cartoon Network, don't judge me. Out of all the rivals I had over years, Gary was the most memorable. I remember when I first played him, he was actually difficult to beat. I always had difficulty beating him, which makes it even more fun. I felt more determined to beat him. I was really sad when I found out the actual truth about Gary ... I'M SORRY I KILLED YOUR RATICATE. ( ; - ; ) I was really glad that he returned as a Gym Leader in HeartGold-SoulSilver. I think Gary has the nicest clothes, tbh. Also .. he's pretty good-looking. /WHACKED; 

Day Thirty-Two; Favorite Travel Companion

I don't have ONE favorite companions, I like a lot of them. I really liked May and Max in Advanced Generation. Brock is an all-time classic! I'm still not over the fact that they just let him go. WHY DID YOU DO THAT, PEOPLE? WHY?! NOOOOO, BROCK ....  I really liked Dawn; Dawn was pretty cute. But I think favorite companion(s) would be Serena, Citron, and Eureka. I think that they all suit each other well. They're really compatible with Satoshi. They look like this happy group~ They don't annoy me at all. I don't know .. I just really like that group. I haven't liked any other travel companions since Brock and Dawn left. I didn't like Iris and Cilan, I'm sorry. But with Serena, Citron, and Eureka ... I came to really like them.

Day Thirty-Three; Favorite Pokemon Professor

My favorite Pokemon professor would have to be Professor Oak.
... 'nough said. :D


Day Thirty-Four; Favorite Villain Team

"PREPARE FOR TROUBLE! AND MAKE IT DOUBLE! TO PROTECT THE WORLD FROM DEVASTATION! TO UNITE ALL PEOPLE WITHIN OUR NATION. TO DENOUNCE THE EVILS OF TRUTH AND LOVE. TO EXTEND OUR REACH TO THE STARS ABOVE! JESSIE! JAMES! AND MEOWTH'S THE NAME! TEAM ROCKET, BLAST OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT! SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FIGHT!" ... Yea, I think from that you can tell who's my favorite villain team.


Day Thirty-Five; Favorite Pokemon Movie

Oooh ... I really like a lot of Pokemon movies. My favorite movie would have to be either ... Destiny Deoxys or Jiraichi: Wish Maker. Those were two good movies during the Advanced Generation era~ I also really did adore Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. I also really really did love Pokemon 3: Spell of the Unknown. However, Destony Deoxys and Jiraichi: Wish Maker would have to be my favorites. I remember when I was younger, I would beg my mom to let me stay home from school because Cartoon Network would air those two movies at like noon. Those two movies- I just really love them okay? The Advanced Generation era had a lot of good movies~

Day Thirty-Six; Favorite Legendary Pokemon

My favorite legendary Pokemon is ................. Drum roll please! /drumroll; ..... Cresselia~ Yea~ I honestly would've answered Diancie, but I don't know much about Diancie as of yet. I'm waiting for her movie to be released and sub~ Diancie's cute, I know that~ However, Cresselia is absolutely beautiful. She has this elegant aura to her~ She represents the full moon and helps dispel nightmares! I find Cresselia to be a very beautiful Pokemon. :D

Day Thirty-Seven; 
Favorite Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon

My favorite Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon would have to be Garchomp. :D Garchomp is a pretty badass Pokemon, oh yea~ I've always wanted a Garchomp ever since DiamondPearl-Platinum was released. I wasn't able to get a Garchomp in Diamond. So I really worked hard to find a Gible in Platinum and I trained him! And now's he's a badass Garchomp! Whoo! /Sorry guys, I'm starting to get really lazy and my answers are getting shorter and shorter;

Day Thirty-Seven; Favorite Eeveelution

My favorite Eeveelution of all time is Espeon~ (Sorry Umbreon, I had to choose one) I do adore Umbreon, Glaceon, and Sylveon. However, Espeon is my number one favorite Eeveelution. The minute I learned of Espeon all those years ago, I knew- I want my Eevee to evolve into an Espeon~ Espeon is a very elegant pokemon~ She represents the Day - The Sun~ She has this look that makes her seemingly more intelligent than the others. She looks like she's the wisest~I was able to get an Espeon in Pokemon Diamond, and soon enough one in XY. Hehe~

Comments

Popular Posts