Genki Pika Pika! gets a Blog Makeover ☆


( gif credit; me! aka airigoespyon.tumblr.com )
.
.
Okay, so it really isn't that much of makeover. The layout and stuff still pretty much looks the same, I just changed the banner and the color scheme. I knew, I think I overdid the pink a bit. It's just that as of recently, I've been really interested in vintage colors like dusty pink. ☆⌒(>。☆)

Also, I just want to let this out but I sometimes seriously hate how Blogger deceases the quality of my pictures. My new banner was really really HQ like 1280x720 HQ. It's super HQ, like the HQ-ness of a video from a .ts file that you download from Chinese sites. However, blogger just had to screw up it. Seriously, Blogger? Seriously? (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

So, yep~ That's it~ That's all I wanted to post for now~ Also, this is bit off topic but if you sguys ever want me to make gifs of Hello! Project idols or Sexy Zone or Hey! Say! JUMP then feel free to leave a request on my Tumblr~ I do make occasional gifs of other idols like DISH//. Link will be down below~ ↓ ↓

http://airigoespyon.tumblr.com/ask

Well, until my next post~ Jyaa ne~
-----------------------------------------------------------
Song: "Koi Oto to Amazora (Orchestra Version)" by AAA
Mood: "I mustache you a question, but I'll shave it for later~ lol" ミ(´┏ω┓`)/

Comments

Popular Posts