Just Another Random Thing in My Life.

So apparently, my cousin (from Pennsylvania) who I shall call Mayu woke me up at four o'clock in the morning because of one certain thing. She called me at four in the morning because of EXO's new music video for WOLF.
[Juniors!] Haniuda Amu [3]
It's pretty obvious that she's a KPOP fan ne. I listen to KPOP every now and then but not so much. She's one heck of a crazy KPOP fan though. When she was on the phone, she was acting as if she couldn't breath. She was all "ASDFGHJKL; THEIR COMEBACK! OMG, CAN'T BREATH! IT'S R E A L! ASDFGHJKL;" She was spazzing out.

[Juniors!] Haniuda Amu [2]
I imagined her spazzing out like that . . . poor Amu-chan. orz
Whoa girl, calm your tits. I understand you and your feels but seriously? You have to wake me up at four in the morning just for this? I mean, I just fell asleep after watching a Tantei Gakuen Q and Hidarime Tantei EYE marathon. I couldn't go back to sleep until six because of her. I don't hate my cousin or anything but she's seriously something. And I'm feeling kinda cranky for the lack of sleep (slept at six, woke up at nine)
[Gif] Tanaka Reina [BAKA!]
So before she hung up, she told me do a review on EXO's WOLF since she knows about my blog and stuff. She expects me to be fangirling about it but I'm not. I'm not really an EXOtic like her, I just know the band. I don't listen to their music. So yea. I'll do a review but it'll be small because of my lack of knowledge on them. Now, I have to go watch the music video. So yea, until then?
[Juniors!] Haniuda Amu [5]
(Oh Amu, you're just so flippin KAWAII)
-----------------------------
Song: ----
Mood: Cranky due to Lack of Sleep ヾ(。 ̄□ ̄)ツ

Comments

  1. Kyaaaaaa XD what's episode of jjrland is this?? XDplease tell me XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts