Hello, Summer! Airi's Summer Music Playlist!

The day that I have waited for (and that most people are still waiting for) is finally here! Summer vacation has finally begun which means more blog entries, more stories to write, more time to watch new dramas, and so much more! I have stuff planned for my summer vacation, yo! (focus on kawaii Yutajin here ♥)
[Sprout] Jinguji Yuta
Later this summer, I'm planning on going to California again! I will go back to San Francisco and go to Japantown and buy lots of goodies and stuff. Then I'll head back down to Los Angeles and buy some more Asian goodies~ Then buy around August or so, I'm heading down to Myrtle Beach~ Yay, yay~ Ughh, there's so much stuff I wanna say but I'll do that later~ Now this entry is to share with you guys more summer playlist to kick off the start of summer! (note: it's not in any order)
[11 Nin mo Iru] [LET'S PAAARTY!] [11 Nin mo Iru!] [LET'S PAAARTY!] [2]
First off is probably an obvious one: S/mileage's Dot Bikini. That song really has a summery-rainbowy feel to it that I have always liked. Even though some people don't like it, I like it! It's catchy and the MV is very cute! This was the first song I added onto my playlist so yea~ It's a pretty cute song so I think you'll guys will like it or have already like it~

Second is a good song that most Vocaloid fans might already know~ Kagamine Len's ||| Toluthin Antenna ||| I prefer listening to the original sung by Kagamine Len or the one covered by Amatsuki. But anyways, this is a good song for summer~ Very cute, very catchy, it has a fun atmosphere to it~

Next song on my playlist is Perfume's spending all my time. Now I know most people are gonna ask, "how is that related to summer?" Well let's say there's nothing to do at home, it's too hot outside, and you're too lazy to go out in the middle of the day. Well just sit in front of the fan or AC and listen to this song! It'll pass the time~ This is actually my favorite song from Perfume~ Hehe~

Fourth is another song that most Vocaloid fans might know~ This time it is GUMI's Dream Creator~ I have fell in love with this song ever since I saw Melochin and Ry☆'s dance cover for it! It's such a good song and one of my favorite songs sung by GUMI. To me, it has that rainbowy nice feel to it actually. I don't know, that's what I feel~

Now this song might be a song that most fans of Odorittes might know. Heard of Kimagureprince and Aoi and K-suke? Then you might know this song~ It's Musumen's War Cry 〜アイドル気取りで何が悪い!〜 . Musumen is kinda like a male-counterpart of Morning Musume. Aoi (the youngest member of this and my favorite) is a Hello! Project fan and loves Riho. Same thing with Kimagureprince! God, this MV made me life like crazy~ Kimagureprince is FABULOUS~
[Morning Musumen] Kimagureprince is FABULOUS!
I made this gif, myself! Kimagureprince is FABULOUS!
Another song in my playlist is a song that most people would know. Okay, in everyone's music playlist, there should one song that should be popular and well-known. Let me give you a hint, its by Kyarypamyupamyu. No, it's not PONPONPON. That was on my spring playlist. This song was I was talking about is CANDY CANDY. Kyarypamyupamyu's CANDY CANDY. To be honest, I don't really tend to listen to GUMI's version of CANDY CANDY -- hehe.

Next song on my music playlist is Morning Musume's Dokka~n Cappricio -- YEA~ Let's start summer off with a bang, yo. This is the first song on my playlist since we're kicking off summer with a bang~ Haha~ I can admit that it's a really good song! One of my favorites from their thirteenth album! It was really catchy and I like the kind-of rock feel to it. Their performance of it was like asdfghjkl;
[Gif] Morning Musume [Dokka~n Cappricio] [2]
[Gif] Morning Musume [Dokka~n Cappricio]
Now comes the JE song, yo! This song is ...  Sexy Zone's Real Sexy! Okay, to be honest, I don't know how that song ended up in my playlist. But somehow it seemed right and balanced out the playlist for some reason. Even though I hate the inequality of it, their fourth single is my favorite single yet. I love the song, okay? I just hate how the pushed SouMari to the back. But still, good song to listen to~

The ninth song is Berryz Koubou's Asian Celebration. Pa-pa-pa-party party celebration~ Now that I'm gonna graduate from my school soon, this calls for a celebration~ Plus summer is already here and this song is a good fit for it~ I love listening to the song and this is my favorite single from them~ The song really reminded me of Dakishimete Dakishimete.
[Gif] Sugaya Risako [Asian Celebration]
And now the tenth song: なあ坊豆腐@那奈's マジカルリップKISS. I knew Nana (her name is so long so I'll call her Nana) from NicoNico since she danced "Sweetiex2" with Ririri. Her dancing was all that attractive and I never knew that she debuted. The entire song was autotune but I was used to the autotune and didn't mind it. It was a pretty good song. Nana really reminded me of a combo between Nakajima Saki and Kojima Haruna for some reason.

Well that's all the songs that I could share now, I have a lot more in my playlist but I post them all~ Tomorrow I'll post a proper entry on my life, okay? And maybe a review too~ Until then~
------------------------
Song: "Preserved Roses" by T.M.Revolution and Nana Mizuki
Mood: Ehh, whatever. It's summer! ミ(´┏ω┓`)/

Comments

Popular Posts