Farewell Tanaka Reina

Today is May 21st, which means that Reina has now finally graduated from Morning Musume after ten long years. (。┰ω┰。)
Tanaka Reina [2]
There's a lot of things that I gotta say about Reina. Now, I'm gonna be honest -- Reina was the first person that I ever liked in Morning Musume. She was the one who introduced me to the band in the very beginning. Okay, so let me tell you a little story. Back in 2010, I was still a newbie fan in Hello! Project. The only bands that I seriously knew were Berryz Koubou and Buono! (because of Shugo Chara! and Inazuma Eleven.) At the time, Natsuyaki Miyabi was my all-time favorite. Miyabi may not be may favorite now but she's still cool and fashionable.
Tanaka Reina [Seishun Collection]
Now because of Miyabi, it lead me to listening to "First Kiss!" by Aa! - Hello! Project sub-unit. At the time, I knew about °C-ute already (not really since the only songs I liked at the time was Namida no Iro and FOREVER LOVE) and have heard of Morning Musume. Morning Musume didn't really affect me as much and I didn't really bother listening to them that much. So anyways, I loved "First Kiss!" and I was seriously impressed with Reina's vocals.
[Gif] Tanaka Reina [Haromoni]
However, I didn't really get interested into Morning Musume. I was still focused on Berryz Koubou, Buono!, and °C-ute. Soon enough, I watched High-King's MV for "Cinderella Complex (C\C)." High-King is a sub-unit which consists of Reina, Takahashi Ai, Maeda Yuuka, Shimizu Saki, and Yajima Maimi. REINA WAS SO DAMN PRETTY! I loved the song and I was already familiar with Reina since I knew her in Aa! and such. Then, I heard that "Cinderella Complex (C\C)" was the theme song for Morning Musume's play "Cinderella." I watched the play and that lead me to listening to "Naichau Kamo." And I think we all know what happens next~
[Wakuteka Take a Chance] Tanaka Reina
Soon enough, I got really interested in Morning Musume. I listened to Nanchatte Renai, Kimagure Princess, Resonant Blue, etc. I got hooked and I was so interested in Morning Musume. After awhile, it was so hard for me to identity the members. I mean, there was like ten members or something! And after I figured out all the names of the members ... Junjun, Kame-chan (Eri), and Linlin had graduated. It was such a shock to me. Soon enough, the ninth generation members came in. The only one that I knew was Fukumura Mizuki since I knew her from Shugo Chara! Egg.
[Wakuteka Take a Chance] Tanaka Reina
So I didn't bother pay any attention to "Maji Desu ka Suka!" and I went back to listen to some oldie songs like Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari and Namida ga Tomaranai Houkago and more. When "Only you" was released, I was so impressed. Reina was so frekin' beautiful, Ai was so beautiful, and Gaki sounded amazing! At the time, my new favorite was Aika but I still loved Reina since she was still cool. Now fast forward to 2012-2013. Ai has graduated, Gaki and Aika graduated, tenth generation comes in. Honestly, I was so depressed when Gaki and Aika graduated. I was so depressed but the new Morning Musume made me feel better. Eventually, my new favorite became Kuduu because she was so awesome! (I ship Haruka with Marius!) Reina was still cool, btw~

Now it is present day. I love the new Morning Musume, I know all of the members! It's so easy to recognize them now! But now Reina has graduated. To think all of this has started because of Reina. I love Reina and her yankii-ness. She is my role model and I look up to her. I wish her the best of luck with her new band and I hope that they will  be successful. I'm seriously so depressed right now. When I buy their concert dvd, I am seriously gonna be in tears the entire time. I cried during Gaki and Aika's graduation and I'm seriously gonna cry at Reina's. But still, I wish Reina the best of luck in the future! [Now time for gif spam!]
[Kono Chikyuu] Tanaka Reina
[Maji Desu ka Suka] Tanaka Reina [2]
Tanaka Reina [Kira Kira] [2]
[Maji Desu ka Suka] Tanaka Reina [Gif] Tanaka Reina [Renai Hunter]
[Gif] Tanaka Reina [Renai Hunter] [2]
[Gif] Tanaka Reina [Kira Kira] [Gif] Tanaka Reina [Kira Kira] [2]
-------------------------------
Song: "Namidacchi" by Morning Musume / "Rock no Teigi" by Tanaka Reina
Mood: Bye, bye Reina-san ... (´;ω;`)

Comments

Popular Posts