Choutokkyu's Bloody Night MV Review!

OKAY. HERE IT IS. MY REVIEW ON CHOUTOKKYUU'S BLOODY NIGHT!
1e4x7 1ed4k
Look, look~ Mite, mite~ I made these gifs myself~! ... Aye, sowwy for the bad quality. I'm not the type of person who would make gifs yo .. Anyways, as promised, her is my review on their newest and recent MV~ Now that I know a site where they sell Choutokkyuu's singles and ship to the US, I am so buying their single!

So at first, my expectations was that the MV would take place in some haunted castle late at night. The old clock tower would strike midnight and the ringing from the clock tower would echo into the night. And then, in the haunted castle, seven coffins would slowly open and the camera would zoom into one of the members as they slowly open their eyes, which changes color, and show their fangs. After that, I didn't think any farther than that. Because I expected that I would die from the sekushii-ness or something. Unfortunately, they didn't have that.

So the MV setting was mostly on a stage and above it was a cross-shaped light. That was kind of a nice touch right there. Since the center was Ryouga this time, it didn't surprise me that he had the most spotlight out of all the members. Yuki came in second and basically those two was in the total spotlight of the MV. They pushed Kouichi and Takeshi all the way to the back, there was barely any screentime for those two which kinda disappointed me. During the MV for POLICEMEN, those two had some screentime.

The background lighting of the MV changed continuously throughout the MV. The majority of it was mostly pink and red. Sometimes they would change it to blue and yellow and some significant purple. And at one point, the lighting was completely black and dark.  That was a nice touch to the MV. At one point, towards the end of the MV, Takuya's cape fell during the dance. I think he tried to pick it up but since the camera was rolling, he had to continue dancing. Aww, poor baby.

Out of all the members, Yuki still stood out to me the most. He's my number one bias in Choutokkyuu so yea~ In the beginning of the MV, he was the one who stood up and did the scream. Yusuke and Takuya scared me a little, they were cute at some points but still, they kinda creep me out. Gomenasai~ ... Yuki~ He was cool~ What an ikemen~

So that's all for this review! My next review will be an MV review on Tegomass' Neko Chudoku~
----------------------------
Song: "By Your Side" by WISE ft. Nishino Kana
Mood: In Love with Yuki~  (‘∀’●)

Comments

Popular Posts