JUMP! JUMP! EVERYBODY JUMP!

I think it's already obvious what this post is about, yo~  (Warning: Mega JUMP Gif Spam! lol)
[Hey! Say! JUMP] [Live] [3] [Hey! Say! JUMP] [Live] [4]
After a year of not releasing anything (besides their JUMP WORLD album in June 2012), Hey! Say! JUMP is finally coming back with their new single, which is also releasing in June, "Come On A My House." I have so many thoughts about this single since it's JUMP's first single in over a year. The last single they released with "Super Delicate" back in February 2012. At first, I thought that JUMP would end up like NEWS and that Ryosuke would graduate from JUMP. To be honest, I'm actually kinda glad that I've been proven wrong, yo~
[Hey! Say! JUMP] [Live] [5] [Hey! Say! JUMP] [Live] [2]
Prior to the announcement of the single, fan recordings have been uploaded and they've performed two of the single's new songs on ShoKura. Fan recordings included BEST's new AMAZING song "SCRAMBLE" and 7's new song .. which I didn't bother remembering since it didn't impress me (Sorry 7 ... /(x~x)\ I love you, just not your song). I'm hoping that when the full studio version is out, I'll come to love the song? Anyways, the ShoKura performances are BOUNCE and Come On A My House.
[Hey! Say! JUMP] Yaotome Hikaru [Super Delicate MV Making]
Okay, to be honest, "Come On A My House" did not impress me one bit. The song really annoyed me like how "Magic Power" was! I wanted "BOUNCE" to be the main A-side but noo, it wasn't. Plus, grammar-wised, it should have been "Come On AT My House." Oh Japanese and your engrish. It's a cute song though. But "BOUNCE" just WOWED ME. I love it! There was kind of a Yabu-Yamada lead which I really like. (No offense, I do like the YamaJima lead too .. ) Keito was just plain HOT. Sir British Hotness, lol. His muscles. *-* Keito, stop being so perf yo.
[Gif] Okamoto Keito
Inoo and Daiki also wowed me too! Man, you just gotta love JUMP. The outfits during their performance of BOUNCE gave me that "3, 2, 1 BREAKIN' OUT!" (by Morning Musume) feel. In terms of the best outfit, Ryosuke had the best outfit. It really suited his style. Yutoriin also rocked his outfit~ Keito was just asdfghjkl; his outfits suited him so well and his muscles. Also, the black jacket or sweater Yabu was wearing .. I have a feeling like he wore that before, idk.  But anyways, I loved the song and the performance and the guys! JUMP is perf~
[Hey! Say! JUMP] Chinen Yuri [Super Delicate MV Making]
Besides listening to "Come On A My House" and "BOUNCE," I also listened to BEST's new song "SCRAMBLE." Of course, that song also starts with the letter 'S.' It was absolutely AMAZING! All of BEST sounded amazing, I practically died listening to it yo! Once I download the full recording version of it, I will listen to it nonstop! That's how much I LOVE it! To whoever uploaded the fan-recording, I effin' love you. The song was absolutely the BEST.

So that's all for this post! My next post will be reviews! Until then~
-----------------------------
Song: "SCRAMBLE" by Hey! Say! BEST
Mood: In Love with BEST (´ω`♡%)

Comments

Popular Posts