Caaaandy~ React! Nakajima Kento's new solo "CANDY ~Can U be my BABY~"

YES, WERK IT GENKI. HOLD THAT MASSIVE LOLLIPOP LIKE A BOSS.

So this is kinda like a review, just saying. Written in here is my first reactions Kento's new solo song. Anyways, today the video of Kento's performance of his new solo has been uploaded onto the Internet and early this morning at around nine something, I watched it. And if their are any questions, I stayed home today from school. The background story on that will be revealed in another post in the future~ Anyways, as said before, I watched this performance. My first reaction was this:

SHOULDN'T THIS BE MARIUS' SOLO? WHAT. WHAT IS THIS. WHAAAT.

So Kento was mostly singing about candy and sweets and whatever. I honestly did not expect this. So I'm sure that everyone have heard of Kento's solo from Sexy Zone's one Sexy Zone album which is Teleportation. The ShoKura performance of that was hot and sexy. And now we get fluff and candy and juniors holding up massive big-ass lollipops (like a boss, werk it boys~)



PLUS THERE WAS A PART WHERE HE SAID "LOVE KENTY."

What. What is this. For like two seconds, I was like "did he say love candy?" even though the lyrics on the video clearly said "love kenty." I know "kenty" means Kento but seriously? Kentoto is a better and much more cuter nickname than Kenty. IF THIS WAS MARIUS' SOLO SONG, IT WOULD BE "LOVE MARI~♥" That would make much more sense and sound so much more cuter~♥ Also, at one point, I thought he said "love KITTY." lol.

Overall, I actually like the song. It really did show Kentoto's more cuter and childish side of him. Well, HE DID WRITE THE SONG. Also, Yutajin (Jinguji Yuta) looks like he was annoyed or pissed off most of the time during the performance. Was he in a bad mood that day or did he just hate the song? Aww, poor babyyy. I feel I should have given him a hug or something. ♥ Also, Kentoto kissed a lollipop. Boiiii, fangirls must be jealous of the lollipop already.


Well anyways, as said before, I like the song and the performance. Even though this should've been Mari's solo song. Me like song, me like candy. Okay? Okay~ I want Shori and Fuma to perform their new solos to on ShoKura~ And please let it be soon, Johnny-san! And now my friends, I must depart as I go and dream of lollipops and candy and Genki and Yutajin and Sugar Candy Princess Reia (my nickname for Reia~♥ well not sugar candy princess, just princess Reia ♥) holding massive lollipops. 

[it's already 11:30 pm here, as I'm posting this]

Baibai~ Have sweet candy dreams and may Sugar Candy Princess Reia visit you too~ ♥
------------------------
Song: "CANDY ~Can U be my BABY~" by Nakajima Kento / "Gwiyomi Song" by Hari
Mood: Hyper ヾ(@゜∇゜@)ノ

Comments

Popular Posts