Kawaii or Aegyo? More like Kawaii.

Konichiairi everyone~ Or should I saw Ohayou?~ [since right now it's only 11:38 a.m]
[Wakuteka Take a Chance] Fukumura Mizuki
So how is everyone doing so far? Sorry that I haven't posted anything in awhile. Since it's already May, the school year is ending real soon for me and I need to focus on my school work. I need to keep up my grades and right now it's on the verge of dying which is a very scary sight for me. I need to work more harder and smarter to keep up my grades. So yea, I might not be able to post a lot of stuff this month.

So then there's this kid that I've been liking recently. (more like earlier today) Honestly, it's rare for me to like Korean boys. Like I do like some ulzzangs and some Korean male idols like Kwangmin. But I don't go crazy for them. I mostly go crazy for Japanese idols like Shori and Sou and Mari-chan~ (who I love with all of my heart forever and ever. ♥ ) So now, let me introduce you guys to a kid named Choi Hansol. -sounds and spells like Hansel, lol-
[KPOP] Choi Hansol [4]
He is a part of the (undebuted) kpop group known as Seventeen. Sometimes stylized as 7teen, 17, etc. They didn't debut yet and I don't know when they'll debut so yea. Plus I think everyone knows about his fellow member, Samuel, who is eleven years old. I think he's twelve now. Haha, I remember how kpop fans were going crazy since he's debuting at eleven years old. Bitch pls, we jpop fans had idols debuting at 6. (Hagiwara Mai, Ashida Mana). No hate pls, this is not to offend anyone.

Anyways, Hansol is fifteen now since his birthday was in February. He's half Korean-half American and his ancestors are French. Woot, Europeans guys~ Well, not really. When I first saw him, he reminded me of Marius in terms of appearance for like ten minutes or so. But after a while, I saw him as a pretty cool kid. Plus he reminded me of a former sempai of mine who graduated from my school a few years back.
[KPOP] Choi Hansol [5]
Anyways, Sexy Zone's new single "Real Sexy! / BAD BOYS" is selling out fast! Like there's no more available on HMV and now I have to order it on YESASIA which is a frekin' twenty dollars per copy. fml. But it's all first press so I'm happy about that. Now if only YesAsia can ship it faster like it get to me in less then three weeks then I'll be even more happy. I've seen unboxing videos on YouTube (like from jumpxszxmusumeluv) and I'm so jealous. They can buy all of that while I have to be cheap. Boohoo. I'm un-nyappy (unhappy, this word was invented by Miku from An Cafe!)

I will buy the single now matter what! Even if it'll cost me seventy dollars! ... Aye, seventy dollars. I don't know if my dad will be willing to pay that much. But hey, he got me Sexy Zone's one Sexy Zone album - both regular and limited for like eighty dollars. So I'm pretty sure it'll be okay, somehow. I'm praying to God hoping my dad can be generous this time. Please, lord. Help me. orz
[GIf] Koisuru Ganbarebu [2]
Well that's all for now. Ja nee~
[KPOP] Choi Hansol
----------------------
Song: "The Matenrou Show" by Morning Musume
Mood: Worried (xWx)ヾ

Comments

Popular Posts