Single and MV Reviews! Juice=Juice

So now here is my promised review! I will review the singles and MVs of Juice=Juice!

Juice=Juice is a new rookie group in Hello! Project. They're still a part of the Kenchuusei but they're aiming for major debut. Members could still be added, decreased, whatever. The current members include Miyazaki Yuka (from GREEN FIELDS), Miyamoto Karin, Kanazawa Tomoko, Takagi Sayuki, Otsuka Aina, and Uemura Akari. Since Juice=Juice has only released two singles, I will do both reviews here~

First is their debut single, Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimetenakya ne
[Juice=Juice]
At first, the song didn't really impress me that much. Both the song and the MV really reminded me of Mano Erina's "Onegai Dakara ..." so I was all like "Meh. I'm okay." However, the choreography somehow wowed me at certain points. Well, since this was the first debut single, I cut them some slack even though I expected a little bit more from them. I'm glad that all the members had at least one solo line, which is pretty good.
[Juice=Juice] Kanazawa Tomoko[Juice=Juice] Miyamoto Karin
Karin really took center position in Juice=Juice. To me, the other girl who took center position besides Karin is Kanazawa Tomoko. My favorite member from Juice=Juice would be Uemura Akari, yea I like her - she's cool. I also happen to like Otsuka Aina, that girl is pretty cool too. Also, Juice=Juice has a tendency to wear the image colors. Like in Watashi ga Iu Mae Dakishimetenakya Ne, their socks were their image colors - same thing with their jewelry. Overall, the MV was okay and the song is kinda catchy. I still like it though.

Next is their second single, Samidare Bijou ga Samidareru.
[Juice=Juice] [Samidare Bijou ga Samidareru] Takagi Sayuki[Juice=Juice] [Samidare Bijou ga Samidareru] Miyazaka Yuka
Now this single practically blew me away. It seriously WOWED me. Out of the two singles, this is my favorite. Let's start with the MV. They rocked the outfits and I love how unique the MV is. It had that oriental image to it, but it was still modern at the same time! The choreography really wowed me here. There was Sakura petals flowing around, paper lanterns in the background of the dance shot, all the girls were holding wagasa umbrellas. Man, I really love the MV.
[Juice=Juice] [Samidare Bijou ga Samidareru] Otsuka Aina[Juice=Juice] [Samidare Bijou ga Samidareru] Uemura Akari
The song has a really nice beat to it which I felt was different from what I would hear from most Hello! Project songs. If you all read my previous entry on my Summer Playlist, this song is on it! It has that sort of "BANG!" feel to it. Like it's seriously a good song to kick off summer! Also, the girls were wearing their member colors again (socks and jewelry). This is Juice=Juice's signature thing now, haha~

Overall, I really love these two singles - especially "Samidare Bijou ga Samidareru." When their second single is out in stores, I will so buy that single 'cuz I really love it! Their upcoming third single is "Ten Made Nobore!" with Hello! Project Kenchuusei. I'm not expecting a lot, I just hope the MV will be decent. Anyways, until next time~
--------------------
Song: "Samidare Bijou ga Samidareru" by Juice=Juice
Mood: Like, whatever yo. ╰( ´◔ ω ◔ `)╯

Comments

Popular Posts