Wai~ Wai~

Konbonwan~ Here is today's second entry~ Earlier today I posted my review of Sexy Zone's Real Sexy! / BAD BOYS single. Now, I'm just gonna post a regular entry about what's going in my life~ Again, konbonwan~

So this might be my last post in a while. Maybe I'll post at the end of next week or sometime  when I can. Next week is my finals and I'm going crazy right now. I have finals in almost all of my subjects. Except for science, that is one hell of a relief! Science is never my strength. I have a final in social studies (which is one of my super strengths and will be easy!), language arts (also super easy), spanish (okay, I'm pretty decent), religion (okay ... I seriously need to study!), and algebra. (asdfghjkl;asdfghjkl; I hate you, school)

Even though I'm pretty good in algebra (plus I got a 98% on my algebra mid-term), I hate the fact that their giving a "final." Well technically, I don't officially have a algebra final but it's a placement test and my teacher is going to e-mail the results to my future high-school. I need to get a good grade! I need to get into algebra two. So yea, that's why I'm considering this my algebra final. My school used to never give mid-terms and finals, since it's a private school, but then all of sudden. They're giving it to us. I hate you, school.

 So yea, I'm scared to fail my finals so I'm studying real hard now. So yea, I'm not gonna post a lot after this. Anyways, I got confirmed! I'm Catholic and recently, this past Wednesday, I got confirmed by a cardinal! It was a truly special moment for me and I almost cried out of happiness. I felt the holy spirit in me and it was really special. My religion teacher and my language arts teacher was there~ So that's why I stayed home on Thursday, I came home late and I was tired so my dad let me stay home~

So now, besides freaking out over my finals, friendships haven't been easy either. Do you guys remember the website, Quotev? Well to refresh your minds, I have an account on that. Quotev is starting to be like school. I have no friends, no one to talk to, no one will talk to me. The only one who talks to me is my cousin, but he doesn't go on it anymore because the people there piss him off a lot. I don't blame him, they irritate me too. In the beginning, I used to have so many friends and so many people to talk to. But after the kpop summer invasion of 2012 (that's what I called it) on Quotev, everyone changed. NOTE: I HOLD NO GRUDGE AGAINST KPOP WHATSOEVER.

Now here's the rant. Everyone thinks that they have a bad life and such. They say that their parents are mean to them and won't let them do anything. Yea, I admit sometimes I think that. But I care about my parents and my parents care about me. Plus they fangirl too much. I'm a jpop fangirl but you don't see me crying all over the place going "ASDFGHJKL; MY FEELS!" every time some kpop idol takes off his shirt or does something cute or sexy.

You know, I just want to just deactivate my account and freakin' leave the site for good. But I can't since I've practically been with that site for almost two years now. I can't leave. But there's nothing for me to do, no one for me to talk to, etc. -sigh- Why must Quotev make my life harder? Plus the friends I have now don't care about me. They don't bother talking to me anymore unless I talk to them. -sigh-

Now, enough of all this depressing stuff! Have you guys seen Tegomass' Neko Chudoku MV?! I think I died watching the MV. Seeing Tegomass in cat outfits and the song was so cute! When I first saw the MV, I couldn't stop singing "NYANYANYANYANYAN." Haha~ I'll post my review on that some time later~

Well that's all, bai~
-------------------------
Song: "escape" by Miura Ryosuke
Mood: A bit lonely (´;ω;`)

Comments

Popular Posts