I'm almost done!


So, umm. This is just a random post but I'm here to say that I'm flippin' almost done with my finals! Yeaaa~ I finished my Social Studies / History and Language Arts Final and passed with grace! Both exams scored to be an A+! Yeaa~ But now, I have to worry about Religion and Spanish.Plus I have to keep up with my Algebra I grade and science and then there's my Math Placement / End of Year test that is being sent to my public school ............ Ughh, why must life be so hard? But somehow, I'm still surviving? And plus I have only six more school days left until SUMMER! (not including weekends)
[Please continue to support me as I try to finish my finals and keep up my grades, thanks a lot]

---------------------
Song: "FOREVER ~Anata ni Aitai~" by Tanaka Reina / "Watashi no Jidai" by Tanaka Reina & Michishige Sayumi
Mood: Well ...  (;° ロ°)

Comments

Popular Posts