m i n i REACT! JUMP's Come On A My House CD Jackets

[Note: I wrote this at eleven o'clock pm last night]
So, umm, it's been revealed - - Hey! Say! JUMP's Come On A My House CD Jackets
[RANDOM] Arioka Daiki [4] [RANDOM] Arioka Daiki [5]
Below is the picture of the CD Jackets. Honestly, it's not the best but at least it's decent and better than Magic Power. The top left is Limited A, top right is Limited B, and the bottom picture is Regular Edition. To me, the outfits (except for the one in Limited B) all kinda look ridiculous. But it's JUMP so I guess I'll try to cut them some slack? But still, the colorful suits is still a no-no. My favorite, I guess, is Regular and Limited B. On some occasions, I would buy some JPOP CDs based on the CD Jacket like what I did for Dream5's Shekimeki! and Hop! Step! Dance ↑↑ -- so at this rate, I might as well buy either Regular and Limited B. Limited A is just a big no-no. I absolutely hate "Come On A My House." If the MV is decent, I may like it. But I'm expecting a big, noisy, colorful MV like Magic Power.
------------------------------------
Song: "Yankee boy, Yankee girl" covered by Ashikubi
Mood: Mehh ... Σ(▼□▼メ)

Comments

Popular Posts