学校です~

Hello, peoplez~ Guess what. I'm done with school! YEA~
[Gif] Nakajima Kento & Kitayama Hiromitsu
Haha, no. I still have school. Like one more frekin' day left to go and I'm out of there!
That's right! Only ONE more day!
I'm gonna be the first one in my entire grade to run out the school doors and scream out "FREEDOM!" Haha, anyways I will spend the summer blogging about random stuff and do more MV/Singles/Albums Reviews and such. Recently, I have finished all my finals and my grades are perfect yo. And I'm still trying to get over the fact that Reina left Morning Musume. There goes my one of my favorite line-ups.

So umm. There's a lot of things I wanna say about my school since I'm practically done with school now, I'm gonna admit one thing, my school life was practically like hell. You got drama, fights, love-- okay, not really but still you get school drama every now and then. I hope that this year would be great and all, in the beginning I had friends and I was happy-go-lucky. Now, I barely have any friends. Haha, more like none. They all ditched me. But I'm still an innocent angel to my teachers, because I still love my teachers.
[Itazura na Kiss] [6][Itazura na Kiss] [7]
As Irie Naoki would say, "I have suffered more this year than the past afahjsdfh eighteen years of my life." Okay, I'm not eighteen but I think we all get the point yo! Out of all the years I spent at my school, this was the worst when it was supposed to be the best for me. -sigh- Oh well, it's my classmates' fault that it ended like this. It's like their a real-life version of Aihara Kotoko, oh gawd. However, I want to thank my classmates for making me the person I am now. I will look forward to life and hope for a much happier future.

Okay that's all. There's nothing else I wanna say. Baibai~
--------------------
Song: "escape" by Miura Ryosuke
Mood: Ehhh ... 0____0)/

Comments

Popular Posts