Pokemon 40 Day Challenge ☆ Day Seven


Before I answer today's question ... Can we just take a moment and just admire Marius? This kid got sass, gawd. I mean look at that snap and his facial expression, omg. Okay, moving on. Sorry 'bout that, guise.

Day Seven; Favorite Type of Pokemon

Seriously? Seriously? Seriously? I really love all types of Pokemon, except for Steel and Ghost. I don't know why, I just don't like them too much. I don't have like an ultimate favorite, it usually tied between Water, Psychic, and Dark. Those are my three main favorite types of Pokemon. I love a lot of Pokemon from those three types~ For Water, my favorite are Milotic and Kingdra. For Psychic, it's a tie between Espeon and Gardevoir. And for Dark types, it's Absol and Umbreon. So yea. I don't have one favorite type, I have three main favorites and it's Water, Psychic, and Dark~

Comments

Popular Posts