[2015.09.29] Airi's Life! ✩ Blog Birthday ♥


Genki Pika Pika! turns 3 years-old today ♥

I want to apologize for the lack of posts lately as I've been quite busy with school work. However, I'm glad that I was able to have spare time to write this post. Four years ago today, the members of Morning Musume's 10th generation was announced and Sexy Zone debuted. Three years ago, Genki Pika Pika! was born. I still find it utterly amazing how it's already been three years since I started blogging. It's amazing how much the blog has really grown.

I just want to think everyone who has come to visit my blog, even once is good. I love blogging and it has become a huge part of my life now. With school, I will not be able to post entries as often as I wish. However, I'm still trying to write as much as I can. Please bear with me. ♥

On the other hand, I have some bittersweet news that I've been wanting to share for awhile now. I will stop posting 'Airi's Life!' post on this blog. The reason is that I have launched a new blog that is focused on my personal life and other random stuff. It is just a side blog. I still consider this blog to be my main blog. From now on, if you want to read posts about my personal life, you can read it on my diary blog which I will leave a link right here ⤑ Airi's Diary ❤︎ 

Thank you guys for reading this post. Thank you guys for reading my blog for the past three years. Until my next post, jyaa ne~

♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫

MUSIC; Black Magic / Little Mix
MOOD; Pretty Cheerful ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ  

Comments

Popular Posts