Sayashi Riho to GRADUATE from Morning Musume?! ((((;゜Д゜)))


... I honestly don't know what to say. I'm still trying to like get used to this new information. First of all, I like to apologize for the lack of entries lately. I have been dealing with a lot of school work as well as other personal matters. I don't have much free time for my blog as I wish. I am trying to write, but it's at a very very slow pace. Please bear with me. Hopefully, after the end of the first quarter, my workload may lighten a bit. /not really;

Everyone probably already knows about it already: Sayashi Riho is graduating from Morning Musume at the end of this year. I was absolutely shocked when I first heard about it. I stumbled a post about it on Tumblr- and I thought it was just a joke. But I found more articles about it and I learned that it was true. She is really going graduate from the group.

I'm still absolutely shocked about this. I'll admit, I haven't been really following my favorite groups that closely this year. I've just been preoccupied with other stuff. But I'm always up to date with their music and such. But the one day I turn away from the computer, this happens. I never expected for Riho to graduate from Morning Musume and to think that it's already been five years already. I don't know how to feel about this- I'm neither depressed nor happy.

Personally, I expected Riho to be in the group a lot longer. I thought she'd be in the group until her early twenties or such. However, this is her decision to graduate and I will respect that. I'm still in the process of trying to get used to this new information. I don't know exactly what to feel. There's still two more months left until she graduates. So I'm gonna try to support her the best that I can. I'll talk more when her graduation date comes closer.

Until my next post, jyaa ne~

Comments

Popular Posts