Country Girls have Two New Members!

http://airigoespyon.tumblr.com/
What is this? More Hello! Project news so soon?! It's only been one week since Riho's graduation announcement and Up-Front Project has announced even more news: Country Girls will receive two new members! ... I need like a minute or something. I feel like so many things are being thrown at me all at once. Riho's graduation announcemnt, Kanon's impending graduation, and now this. Like whoa /whacked;

Today, November 5th, it was announced that Country Girls will receive two new members that will serve as their second generation. The two new members are Funaki Musubu and Yanagawa Nanami. These two girls were originally members of the Kenshuusei and they are both currently thirteen years-old!
Wow, I feel so old right now. In my opinion, these two look very promising. They have a lot of potential and I'm sure that they will be good members of Country Girls. In my opinion, Nanami looks very cute. As a girl, I'm envious. I'm not as cute as her, hahaha. I have no problem with the new additions to Country Girls. However, it slightly irks me that the agency decided to add in new members a bit too soon. Well, for me it feels like it's so soon. /whacked;

In the year of 2015, Country Girls have undergone one~two line up changes. First, we have the departure of Shimamura Uta back in June. Shimamura Uta was everyone's precious angel. In my opinion, I wasn't that much of a fan of hers really. And now almost four months later, we have the addition of the second generation members. I feel like it's a bit too much for me. The group went from having six members to five and now seven. Whoa, slow down.

Do I hate the new members? No, of course not. I'm happy with this new addition and I'd like to see how they would be like in Country Girls. They have good potential. Am I happy with the line up changes in the past four months? ... Uhh, not quite. I feel like it's a bit too much for me. Also there's a lot of things being thrown at me all at once- school, etc. Plus it's only been a week since Riho's graduation announcement. I need like a minute to like take in all of this.

So that's just my opinion about the new announcement. I am looking forward to seeing how these two girls work in Country Girls. Now, I'm just gonna go back to doing homework and do practice tests for standardized testing. /they shall be the end of me; Until my next post, jyaa ne~

♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫

MUSIC; Black Magic / Little Mix
MOOD; Really Really Tired ε-(´・`)

Comments

Popular Posts