J-pop 30 Day Challenge ♡ Day Fourteen

I'm fourteen days into the challenge, almost halfway there! I probably still have a lot to catch up on. I'm trying to get through these entries as fast as I can but then I get sick (I'm thoroughly convinced that my own body hates me) and then I have school. Trust me, I'm really trying to completely as many entries as possible.I haven't given up yet!

Day 14 ♡ Five songs that you're currently in love with right now. 
Your current bops/jams

► Over "Quartzer" by Sueyoshi Shuta ft. ISSA

Hi hello, when am I going to get the full version of the song? I demand to have it right now. Honestly, this is one of the best themes I've heard from Kamen Rider ever.. or at the least, it's one of my most favorite opening songs ever. Look, Excite is still my number one jam after all and I still love the older themes (such as W's and Gaim's for example). However, this song was so unexpectedly epic. It's catchy and we have Shuta seeing the theme song for it (the closest I think AAA will ever sing another opening theme since Den-O). Do I currently like Zi-o right now? My current mood for it is meh. However, the opening theme song though. I live for it.

► Bedtime Story by Nishino Kana

Unfollow me now, this is the only song by Nishino Kana that I would be blasting almost every day. I've waited for this song since July and now I finally have it. Does this song go so well with 3D Kanojo? Yeah, I believe so after reading the lyrics. Would it be safe to say that this is my most favorite track from her? Yes. Sincerely it was released, I've listened to the song so much that I even remember the lyrics by heart. I even know the tiny dance that the cast of 3D Kanojo did to go along with it.

► BANGER NIGHT by Hey! Say! JUMP

 Now, I really love the song and would like to say that BANGER NIGHT truly is a banger. Eh?~ Eh?~ Get it?~ It's a banger?~ /whacked; I'm sorry, I suck at being funny. Anyways, this song ended up being one of my favorite tracks from album and perhaps one of my most favorite tracks from the group overall. I'm sucker for EDM, I probably said that quite a number of times already in my blog. So when this song came out, I could feel the JUMPxEDM void in my heart becoming a bit smaller. For me, the song is incredibly catchy and damn- that drop after Yabu's solo line toward the second chorus. I live for it. It's been maybe a month or two, I'm trying to listen to the other songs from the album more. Yet, I just keep coming back to this one. I love it too much.

► Kaguya ni Negai wo by Houkago Princess

Honestly, this has become my most favorite track from the group ever. Mafumafu is at it again with creating another masterpiece. Due to his influence, this is not a sound that the group has really done before but the girls still did so well! This song has exceeded all of my expectations. Here's the thing, I personally don't like Nana's vocals so much. But somehow, even she sounded great in the song and not out of place whatsoever. I just- I fell in love with this song at first listen. I can't stop listening to this song either. Can Mafumafu just produce more songs for the group please? That'll be great.

► Shikioriori ni Tayutaite by After the Rain

I would like to argue that this is the original inspiration for Houkago Princess' Kaguya ni Negai wo due to the similar sound. Mafumafu and Soraru releasing the song again as a part of their latest album and there's no way that I could not listen to it. I've fallen in love with the song again, and perhaps now have an excuse to include it again in my top songs list for 2018 (spoiler alert).

Bonus Tracks!

COSMIC☆HUMAN by Hey! Say! JUMP
Memoria by G-Friend
Moshi, Kimi wo Yurusetara by Ieiri Leo
Ikiro by NEWS
Perfect World by E-girls
Do it again by Yamada Ryosuke
Bubble Gum by Arioka Daiki
Toriko / Relax & Chill by Nissy (lol, I wish I could relax and chill..)

So those are five songs that are my current bops/jams. What songs are you currently obsessed with now? Until my next post, jyaa ne~

Comments

Popular Posts