- Hello! Hello


 - Hello! Hello!

The name's Airi, and this is my introduction post.

Ok, so first things first. I'm an ordinary Vietnamese girl in this world. Nothing special about me, nothing at all. I ain't a star, I'm not famous. Just a simple ordinary girl. Personality wise, I'm really aggressive and stubborn. I always tend to bottle up my feelings, so don't expect for me to tell my REAL opinion / feelings on certain things. (such as kpop)

So yea, I have a boyish personality and people are free to call me a tomboy. I'm practically a geek too. Besides having honor roll-worthy grades, I love playing video games and I still love Pokemon, Power Rangers, etc. I'm a Pikachu maniac, I love Pikachu. I was born loving Pikachu. No Pokemon can ever replace Pikachu, because Pikachu is sho awesome. ~PikaPika

I love mysteries. And obviously, I would love shows such as CSI and Criminal Minds. I still love them now. However, I do like watching shows such as Pretty Little Liars and Once Upon A Time. Those shows are epic, that's why. If you ask me about shows like Jane By Design or something, I got answer --> No.

I'm an anime and manga otaku. I watch a large variety or anime and read a lot of manga. I have a lot of animes and mangas that I love. As of 2012, my favorites are the following: Pandora Hearts, Black Butler, and Mirai Nikki. I'm still watching and reading more anime and mangas so my favorites might change.

I'm a huge fan of Asian Pop and Rock music. I do listen to American Pop and Rock, but it depends on the artist. I'm neutral towards artists such as One Direction and Justin Bieber. I don't hate, I don't love them. But sometimes, they can get on my nerves. So yea, I'm a huge fan of Asian Pop and Rock. I listen to Japanese Pop and Rock, Chinese Pop, etc. Korean Pop is okay for now ... I only like a few bands, not the overrated popular ones like Super Junior and Shoujo Jidai. (as of 2013, I'm started liking them again, a little bit more.)

A 1000% JPOP Otaku is what I am~ And I'm proud to be one. I listen to a lot of artists such as moumoon, Amuro Namie, etc. My favorite bands are the following: Hey! Say! JUMP, Sexy Zone, Morning Musume, and Dream5. Before you all ask, yes, I do have a lot of biases. My main biases are Sato Shori, Matsushima Sou, and Marius Yo. ♥ I also love Japanese Dramas, because they are so awesome.

Ok, so I think that's it. Oh wait, do you guys know that I'm born on the same day and year as Nakajima Raiya? ♥

Ok, now that's all. Let's be friends~

Comments

  1. Hello!! I found your blog through we heart it, It's very beautiful!!

    I live in Chile, far far away... I love Once Upon A Time and Asian Dramas.

    My favorite bands are NEWS, Hey! Say! JUMP, Sexy Zone and ºC-ute. I love Masuda Takahisa, Nakajima Yuto and Nakajima Kento.

    I'm older than you, I born on the same day and year as Chinen Yuri.

    I would like to be your friend, despite the age difference.

    See you!

    PD: I'm sorry, my English is bad :(
    This is my account "http://weheartit.com/Yumilove"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts