MV Review : Dream5 - Shekimeki!

Hai, ok. This is the first MV review that I am doing here. For this post I shall do ....

Dream5's Shekimeki!

Haha, yes. Shekimeki is also the title of my blog. Anyways, the MV was uploaded by avexnetwork two days ago. I've first watched the MV yesterday, well I was at school all day yesterday and avex probably uploaded the MV late on Thursday night or something. But I've been fangirling about this MV ever since. Anyways, here is the MV:


The first impression I had of the MV was: "Whoa, so colorful and cool!" In honest truth, I really MVs like this. All colorful and bright. I really like the two dance shots as well. One where all the Dream5 members were wearing gold outfits and the background as well black. And the other where they were wearing colorful outfits and the background is white. I really liked it. I really like the outfits, especially Momona's in the white dance ver.

The song is pretty cute and catchy. I just love it, ermahgwad. I really love the dance too. It's cute and all energetic. Everyone was so cute, especially Akira. Ohmygod, he was so cute. ♥ No, he was so kakkoi. No, cute. Kakkoi ... Cute ... Gya, anyways, I just love that boy to bits ♥ I just love the entire MV!

Although, I'm upset that avex cut the MV off by a minute. A minute! But I'm gonna buy the single anyways so I'll be able to watch the entire MV~

Anyways, I suggest that you guys buy their new upcoming single. It's gonna be great, you guys will really like the songs. Trust me~

So that's all for this mini review.

BaiBai.-

Comments

Popular Posts