AIRIのプレイリスト ♪ Autumn + Special Halloween '14 Playlist.


I can still post this right? It's still autumn and Halloween is coming up soon ...
Yea, I can still post this~ lol.

And now it's time for my usual seasonal playlists! Yea~ I intended to post this back in September but school got in the way ... School always get in the way. There were times when I was too tired from doing homework to write up entries for this blood. However, today I have a day off! So I shall use this time wisely and do this entry before I procrastinate even more! First, I shall present my...

AUTUMN PLAYLIST *・゜゚・*☆ ೭੧(❛▿❛✿)੭೨

as always, these songs are in no particular order. warning -- i tend to just ramble on about random stuff so please bear with me. and some of these songs might seem very random. there are more songs on this list but since i'm a lazy person, i've only put a couple songs in this entry.

「autumn orange」by AAA・For this one, I was debating over whether to choose either “ autumn orange ” or “ Koi Oto to Amazora. ” However I decided to go with  “ autumn orange ” for this one. First of all ... It has the word autumn in the song title. /whacked; Okay, that's not a good reason why. I've always perceived autumn to be a very mellow season. It's sweater season~ It's not as fun as summer but at least it's not as bad as winter. People are very mellow about autumn so I wanted to choose a very calm song. “ autumn orange ” is a pop ballad that has a very light and airy feel to it that I like.

「FIGHT BACK」by Da-iCE・Do I really need to explain? Okay, yes. I did need to explain. Ever Da-iCE's album was released .. like two days ago, I've been IN LOVE with this song and listening to it nonstop. When I first heard the preview for it, I instantly fell in love with it. I don't why, but listening to this song makes me feel nostalgic. It reminded me of another song that I can't quite seem to remember. Autumn has always been a bit of nostalgic season for me. Like, you want to reflect back on what you've done and make the rest of your year better before it ends.

「秋風のアンサー」by Flower・I was debating over whether or not I should really add in this song to the list. But in the end, I decided to put it in anyways~ This song from Flower is absolutely amazing! I absolutely love this song! In my opinion, I think all of Flower's songs are really pretty. The MV .. Oh my god, don't get me started on the MV. The MV is also very, very pretty. Their MVs are always so artsy! I cannot describe my feelings for this song. This song and music video is just perfect. I need to buy this single.

「好き」by 西野カナ・This is utterly a very cute song from Nishino Kana; I absolutely adore it. The music video is also very cute as well! Sometimes, I feel like autumn is the season for love. Just imagine it - holding hand with your lover as you walk through the park. The leaves on the trees has already changed to a vivid red color. You two sit on the wooden bench and have warm coffee together. ♡ I can really see this song as an insert theme for a scene like that.

「TIKI BUN」by モーニング娘。 '14・Okay, so this playlist can't just consist of pop ballads and stuff. We need a fast-paced upbeat song and in my list, it's TIKI BUN. By the way, guys, I will do a full review on the single later on. So please look out for that! This is just your typical fast-paced EDM song from Morning Musume~ At first, I was kinda iffy about it because of the chorus~ But eventually, this song grew onto me! I do really like this song~ Also, I can't help but dance to this when I'm along sometimes~ lololol~

秋の空」by NEWS・Similar to “ autumn orange ” and “ Akikaze no Answer, ” this is another pretty and calm autumn song. It's a very nice ballad from NEWS. I remember watching the unplugged live. So why is it on this list? First of all, it has the word autumn in it. /whacked; Nah~ This is a very calming song. Like nowadays, we hear all of these hardcore EDM happy-go-lucky generic idol songs. Sometimes, it's nice to listen toolder songs like “ Aki no Sora ” by NEWS. It's an oldie, but a goodie~

伊達じゃないよ うちの人生は」by Juice=Juice・I will eventually do a review on this single and their previous single — I will promise you guys that. This song feel like a throwback to ºC-ute's “ Tokai no Hitorigurashi, ” and that song was on last year's autumn playlist. At first, I didn't really like it. However, over time, it did grow onto me. This has a bit of a jazz vibe to it, in my own opinion. This is a very upbeat songs, and I've been listening to it in school a lot.

「恋に恋して」by 倉木麻衣・I'm totally in love with 'In Love with Love' (Koi ni Koishite). This is one of my favorite songs from Kuraki Mai and I'm glad that it was ending for Detective Conan (which is my all-time favorite anime ever!) I feel like this would a nice insert song for romantic autumn scene - like you're going on a first date~ So it's quite similar to “ Suki ” for me. Just imagine it though~ It's autumn time~ The leaves had already changed color. It was late in the afternoon and the sun is setting. You're holding hands with your crush and going on your first date. You're clumsy and you mess up a lot. But you're lover doesn't mind and just smiles as you walk through the park. ♡

By the way, guys, I'm sorry if I'm mentioning romance too much~ I've been reading a lot of romance novels nowadays. And I've been reading Romeo and Juliet again for my literature class in school.

「秋麗」by モーニング娘。・Do I really need to explain why this is on the list? Yes, yes I do. First of all, it has the word 'autumn' in it. /whacked; This song has a very nice pop-R&B feel to it~ With tiny pinch of some rock in it too~ I feel like this is one of those hidden gem songs in Morning Musume. I actually really like this b-side. And every year in autumn (mostly autumn), I find myself listening to this song. It's very nice song. I wish they could've performed this song more in concerts and stuff. So far, I think they only performed it in two concerts.

「Killing Me Softly」by 東京女子流・This is one of my favorite songs from Tokyo Girls' Style so far. I just absolutely love this song. The acoustic guitar solo in the beginning ... Oh my god, it was so great. This song has a very melancholic feel to it. It's a bit of R&B-jazz like feel to it. I love this mature side to Tokyo Girls' Style. I didn't really like their older songs like “ Onnaji Kimochi. ” They really annoyed me in that era. But I fell in love with them again, that's all that matters.

And now, after presenting my general autumn playlist, I shall now present my ...

HALLOWEEN PLAYLIST *・゜゚・*☆ ೭੧(❛▿❛✿)੭೨ 

Again, these songs are in no particular order. Ahaha, see what I did there? I did another gradient effect for this title as well~ Hehehehe~ Okay, I'll shut up and move on. Warning -- I tend to ramble on about random stuff. :D

「UZA」by AKB48・This is definitely a Halloween song. I'm currently writing a Halloween fanfic and it's based on this song. Everything about it, especially the music video, just screams Halloween for me. First of all, it was released the day before Halloween. Their music video for “ UZA ” is the first and only MV that I ever liked from AKB48. Also, I want to point out that “ UZA ” was on my autumn playlist last year.

「Raven」by 山邊未夢・Are you really annoyed with all these fake Halloween idol songs? Do you really want a song that might creep you out? Then I suggest that you guys listen to Yamabe Miyu (from Tokyo Girls' Style)'s cover of “ Raven.” Seriously though, I do honestly recommend this song for my Halloween playlist. This is one of the b-sides to TGS' “ Juujika ” single. And out of all the b-sides, this one is my all time favorite. Also, Miyu's my favorite member. I'm serious, this song has that bit of a haunting vibe to it. Wait 'til you reach the music break before the final chorus. Oh my god. I was randomly listening to it in bed at night one time and then that music break comes on. Bad idea on my part. But seriously, this is a good Halloween song.

「十字架 ~映画「学校の怪談 -呪いの言霊-」 Ver.~」by 東京女子流・And speaking of Tokyo Girls' Style, another good Halloween song is none other than “ Juujika. ” This song is so amazing. It helped me fall back in love with TGS all over again. When the single was released back in May, I was scrambling all over the Internet to find mp3s of it. I wanted this single so badly. It was a bit ridiculous.The MV for it was a little bit creepy. It was filmed in a church (it looked like a church to me). There was this big black raven monster! The girls were wearing very nice black dresses~ There was ... I don't know what it was ... corn syrup? I think they tried to make us believe it was blood or something. I don't know, I don't care. This song and MV is amazing. Done.

「僕はVampire」by Hey! Say! JUMP・We needed another vampire song. So here it is. Please refrain from fangirling until this entry is over. Thank you for your cooperation. lol

「little」by 板野友美・When I first got into AKB, Tomochin was my favorite member. And then she graduated. I've always been a fan of her solo singles. I really like her songs. I was debating for awhile about whether I should put this song into the list. This is a very pretty song in general. It doesn't really stand out. But the music video is completely different. It is a very dark music video with a bit of a vintage flare to it~ The MV was a little bit weird and creepy in some parts, but it was a pretty decent music video~ It reminded me of “ UZA ” except it's a lot more cooler.

「禁断のカルマ」by 私立恵比寿中学・I totally almost forgot about this song. I remember I went crazy for this song when I first heard it on the first episode of Vampire Heaven. Not-so-good drama, but very good opening theme. I'm not really a fan of Ebisu since I only really liked one single — Te wo Tsunagou / Kindan no Karma. This is a very cool song. It's not as creepy compared to other songs such as “ Juujika. ” The song is quite moderate and the music video is a little bit weird, but it's decent. If you are going to listen to Ebisu, I do recommend listening to this song.

「Bloody Night」by 超特急・Yes, it's another vampire song. So who's going to dress up as a vampire for Halloween? So this song is the ending theme for the drama, Vampire Heaven. This song is not creepy at all. It doesn't really stand out in this group of songs. But I find that in this list, we need to take a break form all the creepy songs and have a song that's more upbeat and a little fun. And thus, I choose “ Bloody Night. ” It is a pretty cool song. I love how the incorporated the sound of the grandfather clock in the music break, giving that ominous feel to it. So who's going to dress up as a vampire for Halloween? lol

.
.
.

And that's all! That's all for my two music playlists! I'm feeling a bit lazy now and I need to go do my AP Government homework. So what are your autumn and Halloween playlists? If you feel like I'm missing a song, feel free to comment down below~ Until my next entry, jyaa ne~
----------------------------------------
Song: “ 背伸び ” by Juice=Juice
Mood: Busy ____〆(・∀・@)

Comments

Popular Posts