The 3rd Generation Members of S/mileage Revealed! + My First Impressions


Okay, just four days ago, we found out about the new 12th Generation of Morning Musume! And today, we finally found out about the new 3rd Generation members of S/mileage! Well, that was fast. Ermahgaaaaaaawd.
L to R: Aikawa Maho, Sasaki Rikako, Murota Mizuki
Okay, now first impressions! I'm gonna do this from left to right so I'll start with Aikawa Maho~ There might be times I'll type her name as Mahou so ... I'm giving you guys a heads up. She is currently fifteen years-old and is from Kanagawa. To me, I think she looks very pretty~ She's a fresh face. She's practically fresh meat in Hello! Project, being only in the Kenshuusei for only five months. She has this very innocent aura to her so I'm pretty curious about what she'll bring to the group. Also, it seem that she overcame Meimei in terms of height. Aww, poor Meimei.

Next up is everyone's favorite, Sasaki Rikako. She's currently only thirteen years-old and is from Miyagi. From what I see, she's been a fan favorite since her debut in Kenshuusei. I like her too. A lot of people were rooting for her to join Morning Musume, but I wasn't. I feel like Rikako wasn't technically MoMusu material. I feel like she can shine better in a different group. And I feel S/mileage is a perfect fit for her. I know that she can blossom in S/mileage and help lead the group into a new era. She's really full of potential.

And lastly, we have Murota Mizuki. She is sixteen years-old and is Chiba. She is the oldest of the three members. Okay, how is she sixteen years-old already? She does not look sixteen at all! She looks younger than that, like at thirteen years-old or something! She looks so young. I honestly can't believe that she and Meimi are born in the same year. Ermahgaaaawd. She has a very youthful, cheerful look to her that kinda fits S/mileage's image. I think that she's a pretty cute girl. I'm pretty curious about what she'll contribute to the group.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with these group of girls for S/mileage's 3rd generation. They're full of girls with fresh pretty faces~ They look very cheerful in my opinion. All three of the members have a lot of potential in them. I know for sure that they're all going to blossom within S/mileage and lead them into a new era~ Until my next post, jyaa ne~
--------------------------------------------------------
Song: “ It's Going Down! ” by Kikuchi Fuma (Sexy Zone)
Mood: Pretty Energetic, Hyper ⁺✧.(˃̶ ॣ⌣ ॣ˂̶∗̀)ɞ⁾

Comments

Popular Posts