[2015.01.30] Airi's Life! ✩ Where have I been? Finals, New Semester, and My Birthday ❤

 
Ohmygod- Where have I been? I haven't updated this blog since... the sixth. Well, I have a very valid excuse for why I didn't update at all: SCHOOL.

Seriously though, I have been so busy with school. Immediately after Christmas break, everyone was jumping into midterms/finals... literally. I'll talk about that later in the post- like maybe a few paragraphs from now. I'm so sorry for not updating, you guys. Really, I'm so so sorry. I promise I will update more. I'm also trying to update my collaboration blog with Ina. Although, she hasn't been updating that frequently either. ← She's a better admin than me, though. She doesn't make empty blog promises, like me!

Since it's a new year, I thought that it would be a nice to introduce a new... sort of layout to how I write these type of entries. I'm experimenting, so please bear with me! I want to do something fresh for the new year. (⊃。・ω・。)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚

(ノ>ω<)ノ :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:♪・゚’☆:。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:♪・゚’☆:。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:♪・゚’☆

SCHOOL DAYS; Midterms/Finals & New Semester

As said before, the moment I returned from Christmas break, everyone was literally jumping into midterms/finals. It was quite chaotic and everything was literally a mess. I did not do so well in second quarter- I'm human too! I fail certain subjects. I do plan on retaking the first semester for some subjects next year though. Aside from finals, I was also preoccupied with piano as well. I had recitals, and piano exams. Oh my god, it was just chaos. I can barely remember it. All I really remember was breaking down so badly, crying so much, and having a heart-to-heart talk with my father and mother.

I honestly feel quite relieve that midterms/finals are over and we're starting afresh with second semester. Compared to my first semester schedule, I honestly do like my second semester schedule a lot more. I still have most of my teachers, which was pretty nice. However, my new teachers are quite friendly and very straight-forward. They're good teachers, thankfully. Although, what I didn't like was that my last period of the day... which is Honors Biology... I share that class with a guy I used to like but now hate. Like why-

With school, I still won't be able to update as much. I just want to tell everyone ahead of time. I'll try to publish something on the weekends. Maybe Friday or Saturday. I made a New Years resolution and that I won't procrastinate so much and that I would focus on my homework. I also kind of made a New Years resolution to actually keep my resolutions. Because, everyone gives up after the first month. I'm not giving up just yet! I'm not a quitter... this year!

(✿ ´‿`)──☆゚.*・。゚.*・。゚.*・。゚.*・。゚.*・。゚.*・。゚.*・。゚.*・。゚.*・。゚.*・。゚.*・。゚
 
New Years Resolutions... I swear I'll stick to them!

Okay, I know this is really late. But I'm still going to talk about this anyways, because it's my blog. I can do whatever I want, ayyyy~ This year, I made a New Years Resolution that I would keep my New Years Resolutions! I will stick to them! I won't be one of those people who quit after a few days- or at least a month. January is almost over, and I'm still doing good! I won't quit yet! I'm not giving up! I'm not a quitter... this year!

Most of my New Years Resolution are pretty much the same as last year- have a healthier diet, take care of my body better, exercise more if the opportunity arises, etc. Last year, I did pretty well in keeping my New Years Resolutions.. most of the time. However, I did kinda quit a couple times during the year. Because, well, I get lazy. Everyone gets lazy at one point, alright? I did my best, and now I'm going to continue to do my best for this year- 2015.

What are your New Years Resolution, guys?
And are you determined to stick to them for the entire year, until 2016?month. I'm not giving up just yet! I'm not a quitter... this year!

. * ・ 。゚. * ・ 。゚. * ・ 。゚. * ・ 。゚. * ・ 。゚. * ・ 。゚. * ・ 。゚. * ・ 。゚☆━੧( •́ ヮ •̀)

◇ My Birthday! ◇

So on January 24th, it was actually my birthday! Yes, it's my birthday. Well, it wasn't only just my birthday.. It was also Nakajima Raiya's and Tanaka Taketo's birthday as well. I won't disclose my age, for certain reasons for now. Although, I find that this year- my birthday seems to be extremely.. uneventful in a way? I didn't really go out, have a party, and such. I simply stayed home. It was more of a lazy day for me, in a way. Hehehe.

For my birthday, I didn't really do anything. Again, it was quite uneventful. I slept in until late in the morning. I did my school homework, like a good kid. I also did my Music Theory homework and attended Music Theory class. My family and I did go to a nearby Italian restaurant for my birthday, which was quite nice. It was a simple restaurant and we never went there before. Afterwards, we just went home. That's it. That's all I did for my birthday, haha.

I did receive some gifts from my friends and family for my birthday. Apparently, one of closest friends - Ren - actually bought me the first volume of Ansatsu Kyoushitsu and a Pikachu plush from Pokemon Center Tokyo! I swear to God, I was practically speechless! Ren and I have been friends for nearly ten years now. She knows me so well! However, unfortunately, I won't be able to receive them until around April. It's because the Pikachu plush is being shipped from Tokyo. It's alright, I'm a pretty patient person. I can wait!

Aside from the first volume of Ansatsu Kyoushitsu and a Pikachu plush, I also did receive a nice drawing from my senpai from school. It was pretty last minute, and he didn't find out until Midterms/Finals week. (It took place one week before my birthday.) It was sketch of Koro-sensei, from Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, and Sebastion, from Kuroshitsuji. I really did appreciate the gift. He put a lot of thought into it. Also, he spent so much time drawing it... that he barely studied for his SATs. (Actually, he told me himself that he's not going to study much for it.) Oh dear.

And finally, I was also happy to receive two Disney tsums tsums from my uncle! Tsum tsum! I absolutely love the game; it's extremely adorable. When I heard that they were actually releasing plushes, I wanted one so badly. However, I never really had the chance to actually go out and buy them. Surprisingly, my uncle went out and bought me a Dumbo tsum tsum and a Piglet tsum tsum! In the game, I mostly use Mickey. However, I do love Dumbo and Piglet dearly. When I was younger, I constantly watched Dumbo and Winnie the Pooh with my uncle. So it brought back a lot of nostalgic memories.

Aside from all of that, I just got money from the rest of my family. Yep. Although, it was quite uneventful... it was still a pretty good day!

❀.(*´◡`*)❀.≡≡≡≡≡≡☆*゜★。::*☆*゜★。::*☆*゜★。::*
 
Slightly Updated Blog Layout

I updated my blog layout, slightly. However, it's still something though. I had finally added in an 'About Me.' I wanted to do something different for the new year. And after almost blogging for three years, I think that it's a good time to actually add a Blog page. Also, to the side, you may notice that I added in a Twitter widget. I finally figured out how to add that into the blog layout. So, feel free to follow me on Twitter! Talk to me~ I want to get to know you guys, more!

I'm still slightly in the process of adding more things to my blog. So for the next month or so, you all will see more pages added onto the blog. It's gonna be slow though as I'm busy with school and such. But don't worry, I will surely add in new stuff to this blog and so on. Also, I'm gonna start trying out different ways on how I write my entries for the New Year. So bear with me on that-

(ノ>ω<)ノ :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:♪・゚’☆:。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:♪・゚’☆:。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:♪・゚’☆

MUSIC; The Distance ft. 中村舞子 / CLIFF EDGE
MOOD; Happy, since I got an entry done after a long time! ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular Posts