[2015.04.03] Airi's Life! ✩ Spring Break!


Hello again, everyone? How are you all? It's been quite some time since I last wrote an entry like this. As always, school really gets in the way. However, as said in the title, I am finally on Spring Break! I will use the short amount of free time that I have and update my blog! I will also use some of that time to write and update some of my fanfics too. (❁´‿`❁)*✲゚*

Also, if you all didn't know, I will be doing a Q&A (hopefully). You can all read the entry right here → Ask Airi! // Send in Your Questions ♡.  How you can submit your questions are explained in the entry so read it~ There is no limit to how many questions you can submit, by the way. Anyways, let's move on!

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・♫・*:.。. .。.:*・♫・*:.。. .。.:*・♫・*:.。. .。.:*・♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

SCHOOL DAYS; Spring Break... Finally!

From my own personal experience from the many years of my life, I've find that second semester is always the best. Third and fourth quarter are always a lot more easier and less hectic. It has become the calm after the storm. Although I screwed up second quarter, I'm finally back in the game for third and now fourth. I can relax and have a little bit more free time compared to before. And now, it's finally Spring Break! Although, all I will do is probably stay home.

My Spring Break is pretty short this time around. While my younger siblings are granted at least ten days of spring break, I've been given only a week. It's pretty sad but I'll make the most out of it. I'm gonna be staying home, updating the blog and the fanfics. Also, I'll be stuck doing homework. My teachers think that it's okay to assign a last minute project right before Spring Break? I know have another reason to dread AP Government..

Speaking of AP Government, I'm also using my Spring Break to study for the AP Exams! /sigh; Oh, the joy. May is seriously become one hectic month for me... Actually, that one week is going to be hectic. I'm aiming to get at least a 3 on the exam. I want to aim for a 5 and academically destroy a few annoying classmates of mine. However, I'll be more than happy to get at least a 3 on it. One of my classmate's probably gonna walk in, wing it, and get a 5. (`へ´*)ノ

❀.(*´◡`*)❀.≡≡≡≡≡≡☆*゜★。::*☆*゜★。::*☆*゜★。::*

BLOGGING DAYS; Spring Playlist + Collab Blog

I shall try to use my Spring Break to update my main blog as well as my collaboration blog with Ina. If you don't know, I do a collaboration blog with my best friend (my sister from another mister)-- Ina. You guys can read it here → Chou Wonderful! We do reviews and other random stuff. Out of the two of us, I'm the bad admin. I make empty blog promises. /whacked; This year, I've made a resolution to update that blog more. And I shall act on it! I will do it!

I've been a bit behind on some of my reviews. I know that I have to review ºC-ute's triple A-side single, along with Juice=Juice and Morning Musume. I have a whole bunch of stuff to review and I will try to get to them all during Spring Break. I will post some reviews here and some on the collab blog. So stay tuned for those reviews! They will be finished in due time.

I'm sure that everyone knows that I do my seasonal playlists. It's small unique thing that I do here on my blog. I really do love making music playlists. They're fun to do. Also, it gives me the chance to listen to some filler songs on my iPod, hahaha. My Spring Playlist of 2015 should be finished later this week. The -- maximum -- latest I shall post that playlist would be the end of April. I promise that I will get that done and posted. If you have any special Spring songs, comment! I would love to hear all of your recommended songs for Spring.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・♫・*:.。. .。.:*・♫・*:.。. .。.:*・♫・*:.。. .。.:*・♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

And... that's basically it for this entry~ I haven't really done anything that interesting. So, until my next entry~ Jyaa ne~

MUSIC; MAYBE / 西野カナ
MOOD; Pretty Cheerful ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ  

Comments

Popular Posts