AIRIのプレイリスト ♪ (kinda late) Spring '15


Hello guys, how are you? Happy Spring! (finally I can wear shorts again, yesh) As always, I want to apologize for the lack of entries as of recently. Although I do have a bit more free time compared to last semester, I've just been really tired. I'm not tired of the blog, don't misunderstand. Rather, school has been quite tiring. It's already the last quarter and there's so much sporadic testing. And I really do want to end my year (with a bang) with good grades.

So I hope that you all could understand. I do try my best to write a little everyday. By summer, I should be more active on this blog and my collab blog. Nonetheless, as promised, here is my (kinda late) Spring playlist for 2015! It was really easy for me to find some good Spring songs. If there are any other good Spring songs that you all know of, don't hesitate to comment down below! I want to see what your recommendations are~

╰( ˊ͈ ꒵ˋ͈)つ──☆✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

SPRING PLAYLIST*・゜゚・*☆ ೭੧(❛▿❛✿)੭೨

Note: These songs are in no particular order, whatsoever. I tend to ramble on and on about random stuff, so please bear with me. Some of these songs may seem random, and may not suit the theme. There are more songs on this list, but I'm lazy. If I'm missing any songs that you think would be perfect for the list, free free to comment! I'd love to hear your suggestions!

「もしも運命の人がいるのなら」by 西野カナ・As of recently, I've been obsessed with this song. I absolutely adore it. The song and the music video are really cute. ♥ The song is about wanting to meet your 'fated person' and wondering who he/she could be. The song has a very light-hearted feel to it. It naturally makes me feel more cheerful. Whenever I'm walking and this song comes up, I can't help but skip. And that's a good thing, to me. I love how the the main instruments that were used are the piano and guitar. It really helps emphasis the happy, airy feel to the song.

「ヤルキスイッチ」by Becky♪♯・For my Spring playlist (this year), I've been focusing on songs that are slightly bold/upbeat/fun or very airy/light-hearted. In this case, 'Yaruki Switch' has a slightly bold yet upbeat sound to it. I've always loved this song. I've been listening to it since around 2012, to be honest. However, I've been listening to it a lot lately. Again, it's a very upbeat song. It'll make you want to dance to it. The title song literally translates to 'Motivation Switch.' I have yet to read a translation of the lyrics; however, I'm going to assume that this song will motivate you.. encourage you.. inspire you in some sort of way.

「Chau#」by Hey! Say! JUMP・Tobikkos, please withhold all fangirling until the end of the entry! Thank you for your cooperation. /whacked; This year, I've found myself really paying attention of Hey! Say! JUMP a lot. This is JUMP's first official single for 2015 (since 'Korosensations' was under a different name). I immediately fall in love with this song when I first heard it. While the music video was disappoint, I still love the song. It's a really fun and adorable song~ All the guys sang so well, especially Daiki. I felt like he was the star of the song. He sounded great! Similar to Kana's song, it's upbeat yet also light-hearted.

「夕暮れは雨上がり」by モーニング娘。'15・It was pretty obvious that I was going to include this song onto the list. I mean, they practically featured cherry blossoms in the music video. Honestly, out of the entire single, I would have to say that I like this song the most. However, in general, I don't necessarily like the single at all. However, I won't go into more detail about that. I have a review for that. Anyways, 'Yuugure Ameagari' is a very pretty song nonetheless. It has a bit of an airy-like feel to it. It doesn't sound to overwhelming for it. It somewhat helps me relax, somewhat. I think it's a pretty good song nonetheless.

「我武者LIFE」by °C-ute・This song falls under the category of 'light-hearted and airy.' As said in my previous review, this is my most favorite song from their recent single. I know what you all must be thinking- 'Why is this song included in the list? It doesn't mention cherry blossoms or flowers or Easter eggs.' Yea, I know that it doesn't. However, this is still a very pretty song nonetheless. If you look over the stuff about it being a 10h anniversary song, you would see that this song is obviously about friendship. And I feel like it should be included in this list. It's my playlist after all, I get to do whatever I want~ /whacked;

「Spring has come」by Flower・Obviously the song title mention the word 'Spring;' therefore, it is included in the playlist. Must I explain more? Yes, yes I do. Similar to 'Gamusha LIFE' and 'Moshimo Unmei no Hito,' this song also falls under the 'light-hearted and airy' category. To me, Flower has released a flawless album this year. I absolutely love it. This song is one of my favorites from the album. This is an extremely pretty song. It's not overwhelming on the ears. I feel like this song is the perfect BGM for spring. In the song- you have piano, guitar, a light drum, beautiful vocals. Must I say more?

「Dreamin' Together feat. Little Mix」by Flower・Ahhh, I have another song from Flower. Again, their album is practically flawless. I love it. This song, similar to 'Yaruki Switch,' falls under the category of 'fun/upbeat.' This song was practically my jam throughout March. Even now, I still listen to it a lot. Both Flower and Little Mix delivered amazing vocals and the music video was also really nice as well (I wanna say that it's very Tumblr-like, but I'm not sure if that's correct or not.) The song is very fun, upbeat, and has a nice funk (not sure if that's the right adjective but I'm just gonna roll with it) sound.

「Best of my Love」by 安田レイ・So this year, I have discovered a new artist who goes by the name of Yasuda Rei. And when I first started listening to her songs, I was immediately blown away. I fell in love with all of her songs and proceeded to download them right away! Out of all her songs so far, 'Best of my Love' would have to be my most favorite. I've been listening to it so many times this year. This is just a beautiful song with beautiful vocals. The music video was a tad- ehhhh. But the song is just amazing. I love the instrumentals, the lyrics are pretty nice. I can't find anything wrong with this song. In my own opinion, I feel that 'Best of my Love' suits the image of Spring really nicely.

「YOLO moment」by 中山優馬・I know what you must be thinking... The single title... It's okay, I was also judging the single title as well. However, I was assure that this is a really really nice song! It's super upbeat and has a nice funky sound to it. I don't know why, but I feel like you might play this song at a sock hop or something. /whacked; It just has that somewhat oldies-funk feel to it. I really do love this song very much, along with the music video. Yuma is an amazing vocalist and this song just naturally makes me feel happy. Beautiful. //alsoitwouldbeniceifanyonecouldtellmewheretodownloadthesinglethanks

「光るなら」by Goose house・Goose house was also another amazing group  that I have discovered this year, well... more like a few days ago. I'm just thinking to myself-- why haven't I listened to them sooner! They are a group of extremely talented musicians and they're all amazing vocalists. Ohmygod. 'Hikaru Nara' is the first opening theme to the anime known as 'Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso.' And ohmygod, that is also a beautiful anime. I just watched it and I instantly love everything. It's such a beautiful bittersweet anime. Okay, back to the song-- it's beautiful. It has this upbeat sound to it yet at the same time, it's also very light-hearted. It's currently my jam right now. Everyone needs to listen to this song! Go listen to it right now!

There are still a lot more songs that I have on my list. However, due to time (I still have homework to do), I shall simply list out the rest of the songs without writing an explanation. However, it doesn't make them any less. They are still very good songs that are worth a listen!

• 一歩ずつ // 4TE
• 好きになってもいいですか? // 上野優華
• 私の心 // 福田花音
• トラフィックジャム // Sexy Boyz & Sexy 松
• BILLION DREAMS // Da-iCE
• Fashionable // Da-iCE
• ちいさな奇跡 // TOKYO GIRL'S STYLE
• 春の嵐 // 真野恵里菜

╰( ˊ͈ ꒵ˋ͈)つ──☆✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Well, that's all for my entry. I'm sorry it took so long for me to post this. After this, I'm gonna be working on a review so please look out for that. Until summer arrives (in which I'll be more active), please bear with me. Until my next post~ Jyaa ne~

MUSIC; 一歩ずつ / 4TE
MOOD; Working ______〆(・∀・@)

Comments

Popular Posts