Airi's Top 40 Most Loved Songs of 2015! ❤

http://airigoespyon.tumblr.com/
IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN~ WHOO~♪

And yes, you read it correctly. Here are my top 40 songs of 2015! This year was really something. I heard some really bad songs and I heard some really great songs. Another year just flew by like that and I'm just in shock really. My love for Japanese music is still strong and ongoing; however, this year I have been a lot more open to listen to other music such as American pop music and Korean pop (been listening to quite a bit of that the past couple weeks). Anyways...

Here are my Top 40 Most Loved Songs of 2015! ❤

♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫

40. ダンケ・シェーン // マリウス葉
 This year has been absolutely shit for Marius and Sou with how they've been promoted in Sexy Zone up until recently with their latest single. However, when it comes to their solo activities, they're doing kinda well! Bless the lord, my bby finally got his own legit solo song. Paraiso doesn't count because there's Jesse and Matsuda Ryo who just barged in. This is his own legit solo song. He sang the entire thing by himself. This is catchy, cute, bubbly. This is the most perfect song for Marius and it features German in this song (Dankeschön). I love this song so much that I had to make it number 40. My bby is growing up; he's almost sixteen. I'm not ready for this! Why can't he stay eleven forever?

39. マーメイドラプソディー // SEKAI NO OWARI
Ever since the release of the trailer for the live-action of Kuragehime, I've been waiting for this song to be released for the longest time. SekaOwa is not one of my most favorite groups; however, some of their music is actually really good. I've come to like them a lot this year. I love the manga, I surprisingly love the live-action too. This song was perfect for the film. I love it. It really had that nice under-the-sea feel with the sound of splashes. The instrumental was rather light too, not really that overwhelming. I find it to be a pretty song actually.

38. KAGUYA // NEWS
I'm not the biggest NEWS fan out there. When it comes to Johnny's, I mainly follow Hey! Say! JUMP and Sexy Zone. However, NEWS has been impressing me a lot this year. I really liked a lot of the songs they've released this year. I loved how they've done different motifs for their singles this year. Out of everything they released this year, KAGUYA is definitely my most favorite song this year. I love oriental-like songs and NEWS was just perfect. When I first heard this song, I was basically speechless. I love the song that much. The song was a perfect music of oriental and dance pop. Also, I love how the song was inspired by the original Japanese tale. I also really loved the Tale of the Bamboo Cutter, really really interesting.

37. 瞳の奥の銀河 // Flower
 The departure of Kyoka was really devastating for me because I really really like her. She was one of my favorite members of Flower.I wish her the best in the future. Her departure from the group doesn't stop them from releasing beautiful music though. Flower has been releasing so much good music this year. I just love them all. Hitomi no Oku no Ginga is such a beautiful song. It's rather calming yet really catchy at the same time. I fell in love with the song the first time I heard it. Reina really did amazing in this song. The song was basically made for her. Although I wonder how it would sound if Kyoka stayed.

36. ドスコイ! ケンキョにダイタン // こぶしファクトリー
I'll be really really blunt- I wasn't really looking forward to Kobushi Factory this year. I initially thought that they would be awkward like Country Girls and that they'd be nothing else but a replacement for Berryz Koubou. Holy shxt, I was wrong about them and I was glad that I'm wrong. the group is actually filled with really good vocalists. If you heard any of their songs, you can see how good their vocal prowess is. I loved all of their songs but Dosukoi is my absolutely favorite. The song was a good mix of oriental, pop, and rock surprisingly. This was my summer jam! This song made me want to stand up and just dance.

35. 吹雪 // 西沢幸奏
I came across this song by chance on YouTube and I am glad that I really found this song. This year, I've read a lot more manga and watched a lot more anime (thanks to my boyfriend). Although I regretfully did not watch Kantei Collection, this is one heck of an amazing song and I'm glad I discovered this. Nishizawa Shiena is definitely a good vocalist and I hope to hear more songs from her. The song has a good sense of power to it; it's a bit fast-paced and I feel motivated when listening to the song. One of the greatest anime songs I've heard this year. /boyfriend, you should listen to this;

34. fire! // lol (エルオーエル)
Yes, that is a real group. There is a real group under Avex that is named lol. I'm being serious right now, just go look them up. I didn't want to like this group but I gave in and came to kinda like them. The group uses very heavy autotune so I doubt that they actually have some real vocal skills. However, their songs are actually really really catchy and at least they looks stylish. Ever since discovering the group, I've been addicted to fire! It is a really catchy song. I had this song stuck in my head for weeks. I'm looking forward to their next single.

33. ドンデンガエシ // アンジュルム
Whoa, what is with ANGERME this year? They've been releasing really really really good music this year! Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the group. I thought that their music was just- meh, okay. They've completely exceeded my expectations this year! All this year, they've been releasing high quality music. I feel like this year, them and ºC-ute are the real stars of Hello! Project this year. It's a real shame that they didn't sell a lot in terms of CD sales. Dondengaeshi is a really amazing song. I found this song motivating for me. The song gave off a strong sense of power. Do I really need to say more? This song is just amazing!

32. セダンガール // Goose house
 This is the year that I just fell in love with Goose house. They are an amazing band that posts amazing covers on YouTube. I love all of the members, especially Johnny~ It's a bit of a shame that they didn't release a lot of music this year. I love their albums, Bitter and Milk. But my favorite song out of all of them would have to be Sedan Girl. Johnny is the center. It's such a mellow song with a nice catchy laid-back tune. I listened to this a lot during the summer. Goose house is amazing. All of their songs is amazing. They need to release more stuff next year!

31. ぼくの憂鬱と不機嫌な彼女 // AAA
AAA has been releasing a lot of hella good songs this year for their 10th anniversary. I swear, I love every single song. However, Boku no Yuutsu to Fukigen na Kanojo was one of my most favorite out of the songs they've released this year. This song is actually very moving and I feel like I could actually relate to the song. The song is about the aftermath of a relationship. The male is still in love with his ex-girlfriend but has accepted that what they had before cannot come back. Also, the male feels regret that he knows he should've done more for her, to preserve the love they had. This is a very moving song with beautiful lyrics. I'm in love with this song.

30. 夜風のMessage // °C-ute
I really enjoyed °C-ute's ninth album, which was kind of a mix of different styles. One of the songs I enjoyed listening to the most was Yokaze no Message. The reason being was that it had this oriental-like sound mixed with modern pop music that balanced created a nice ballad. This is a song that I would expect to hear as a drama ost. This would be perfect for an ending to a drama, really! This song is somewhat calming; it's not too overwhelming. I won't go into too much detail about the song since I plan to do a proper review on it. Nonetheless, I love this song!

29. 今すぐ飛び込む勇気 // モーニング娘。'15
Masaki is the real star of Morning Musume this year. She has become one of the best members in the current line-up as of this year. It's really really nice to see the agency changing things up for the group, making certain members center for certain songs. In Imasugu Tobikumu Yuuki, everyone's beloved Masaki is up front and center. Sure, there's Nonoka Miki but she's just there. Masaki was the real center for this song. The song is just incredibly pretty and it was made for Masaki only. Like yeah, there's Sakura and Mizuki. But Masaki sounded amazing! The song was made for her. I wonder if she'll sing a solo version of this song. I hope she does.

28. 愛してるのに、愛せない // AAA
Yes, I have brought in another AAA song in this list! Again, AAA released a lot of amazing songs for their 10th anniversary. I basically love all of them. I love everything about the song as well as the music video. Similar to Boku no Yuutsu to Fukigen na Kanojo, the song was also quite moving. The themes for both songs are quite similar from how I interpreted them. It's quite a calming, I love the faint use of piano in this song. I love how they filmed the music video; it's less saturated. I love the setting very very much. It's a beautiful song that I can actually relate to.

27. ラピスラズリ // 藍井エイル
I've been listening to a lot of anime songs this year. Aoi Eir is also a good anisong artist and I came to like her a lot this year. I downloaded her latest album, D'azur, and I'm just in love with every single song. One of my most favorite songs from her album is Lapis Lazuli, which was the ending theme for Arslan Senki. One reason why I love this song so much is because of the lyrics and how the song has this elegant, powerful feel to it. When I listen to this song, it makes me thing "Why didn't I listen to Aoi Eir sooner? This song is amazing!" Also, there's an english dubbed version of the song by AmaLee. Go listen to it, that version is just- I can't. Also, fun fact - Lapis Lazuli is a name of a semi-precious mineral that is known for its intense blue color.

26. 出すぎた杭は打たれない // アンジュルム
Again, another great song from ANGERME. What is with the group this year? They've been releasing great music all year long. I know why, Tsunku did not write or compose any of their songs. /whacked; But really, ANGERME has been releasing extremely good music. They've exceeded my expectations this year. Dekisugita Kui wa Utarenai is just- wow. I love how the song has a some sense of rock in it (well, what do you expect? It was composed by LoVendoЯ's own Uozomi Yuki). This song is powerful and presents a good message: "Don't worry what other people say. Fxck them. Do what you wanna do. No one can stop you." I find this song to be quite motivating as well. I listen to this song a lot when I'm in the gym. /whacked; My favorite parts of the song would have to be "doushite doushite" and "nani mo kamau mono ka."

25. Fashionable // Da-iCE
Da-iCE is a group that I can never bring myself to hate no matter what. I love them. I love all of their music. When it comes to their music though, with the exception of their albums, I have the tendency to listen to the leading tracks more than other songs included in the singles. Basically, I listen to the A-sides but don't bother to listen to the B-sides that much. The reason being that I like the A-side more, but the B-sides are still amazing (Fly Away, Bamby Ride, etc). Fashionable is actually my most favorite B-side from them. I came to really like this song. I listened to Fashionable more than BILLION DREAMS. This song has a catchy, fun tune that I can imagine being the BGM for a clothing store.

24. もう一度だけ // Da-iCE
Yes, another Da-iCE song has appeared in my list. I love them a lot, okay? When the previews were released in December of last year, I remember feeling so anxious. I wanted to hear the complete song. And when the single came out early this year, I was so incredibly happy. Mou Ichido Dake was such a beautiful pop ballad. I love the use of piano in the song. This is different from most of Da-iCE's song which utilizes a bit of an electro-like sound. I'm so glad that didn't use that for this song. It's nice to see a change. This is a beautiful song.

23. 一歩ずつ // 4TE
Personally, I never expected for this song to be ranked so high but I just had to. I love this song and I'm a bit upset that 4TE didn't release more material this year. 4TE is a group that consists of very good vocalists; I really like them, especially Micchi who I follow a bit more compared to the others. This song shows off the more playful, cute side of the group. The song reminds me of a kind of song Perfume would sing. It has a very light-hearted, sweet feel to it while still being able to convey meaningful lyrics. I love this song and I actually listened to do song a lot throughout this year.

22. Tweedia // 安田レイ
This song was the theme song for the latest Pokemon movie featuring Hoopa, by the way. :D This is the year where I discovered Yasuda Rei and I'm completely in love with her. She has such nice vocals and I love every single song of hers.  I wish I could list all of her songs in this list, but alas- I can't. Thus, I have chosen Tweedia to be a part of my list. Aside from it being featured in a Pokemon movie (and we all know how much I looooooove Pokemon), another reason why I like the song is because it has such a calming, soothing tune to it. I can relax instantly when I hear this song. Plus, I was able to get my boyfriend to like it too. Hehe.

21. トライアングル アルファ/ベータ // モーニング娘。'15
Such as how Lilium was probably the musical of the year for Hello! Project, I feel like Triangle was the musical of the year. I love the musical so much. The musical has Ayumi in a leading role and she is able to show off her vocal ability. I love her as Sakura. Ayumi's singing voice in the musical was light and sweet. I love the entire soundtrack for the musical but my favorite song would have to be the main theme, both versions. I love the use of violins in the song. Plus it's such a nice introductory song for the musical, a nice way to start off the story. The song is such a good way of sharing some background information on the characters and setting.

20. Oh my wish! // モーニング娘。'15
Haruka and Zukki are the centers for this song!!! /SCREAMING; I have been waiting for this kind of song since Haruka debuted in the group. She is my most favorite member of Morning Musume and Hello! Project. However, her and Zukki being center for this song isn't the only reason why I rank this song so high up on my list. The reason is that this is something different from what Morning Musume has done up until now. They have made the more popular members, like Riho and Mizuki, dance instead of sing. Thus, the other members of the group such as Masaki or Haruna has a chance to shine in this song. While Haruka and Zukki are the main centers, the main stars, they were able to show off more of the other members. I saw a good amount of Haruna in this and I was really happy about that. This is nicely done song. It's well-polished.

19. 기억해 (My Buddy) // 여자친구 (G-Friend)
I am not the biggest fan of Korean pop music. I still listen to some music but not so much. From my general observation, Korean pop music has taken a slightly more serious route (from my general observation. I'm probably 90% wrong). But I want to listen to something cute. I want to listen to something happy. G-Friend has fulfilled my wish with their latest album. I love every single song that album. I am so happy. My Buddy is a very cheerful song with a happy, pretty tune. The song reminds me of another song that I heard, but I just can't put my tongue on it. I love everything about this song.

18. 嵐を起こすんだ Exciting Fight! // °C-ute
°C-ute has been on a roll this year, releasing one good song after another. Arashi wo Okosunda Exciting Fight! is a song full of power. It's very motivating. It's another song that I tend to listen a lot when I'm in the gym. There was a lot of guitar in this song; the song has a bit of rock in it. When I listen to this song, I think to myself that this is the song that shows that °C-ute should stop graduate from being idols and become real artists. I was obsessed with his song since the live concert audio of it was released. I'll be very honest, I prefer this song over Arigatou ~Mugen no Yell~

17. アイアンハート // °C-ute
Ah yes, I have included another song from °C-ute. I can't help myself, okay? I am loving a lot of their songs this year. This song is used as the leading track for their latest ninth album. I am so incredibly upset that this song was only giving a concert music video. Like what the hell? This song deserves to have its own special music video. This song is motivating, but not motivating in a way I can move a lot in the gym. Rather, it's motivating for me in terms of my feelings. Do you get what I mean? To me, this song is about just enjoying life. And I really need a lot of these kind of songs because nowadays, I get really depressed easily and stressed over work. This song helps me relax and it cheers me up. I can relate to this song. I feel much more happier about myself when I listen to this song. It's not my most favorite song on the album, but I still listen to it a lot since the live performance of the song was released.

16. さよなら、アリス // Flower
Flower is releasing so much good music along with beautiful music videos. Out of all of their songs, I have fallen in love with Sayonara, Alice the most. This is such a beautiful song. I cannot explain my love for this song. You just need to listen to it, okay? I'm not trying to be lazy and rushing through this post. I just cannot explain my love for this song. It's beautiful. Even the Baroque remix of this song in their next single was also beautiful as well.

15. シンシアの光 // 藍井エイル
This was the song that made me fall in love with Aoi Eir.  I remember just scrolling through YouTube, trying to find new Japanese pop songs to listen to. And then, I stumble upon this song. This song completely blew me away and it prompted me to download her latest album. Out of all the songs on her third album, I listen to Cynthia no Hikari the most. This is one of the best anime songs I have heard this year. I love how the song is a perfect blend of rock and pop. Yet somehow sounds a bit elegant and polished with the inclusion of violins in this (I heard some violins!). I'm not quite sure what the real theme of the song is. I read the lyrics over and over countless times and I keep getting different interpretations of it. Nonetheless, I love this song. It is my most favorite song from Aoi Eir so far.

14. Lion Heart // 소녀시대 (Girls' Generation)
This is the song that got me to like Girls' Generation again, surprisingly. While I do agree that they are a group filled with good vocalists and dancers, I never really liked them that much. I feel like they were a bit overrated. Sones, please don't kill me. I'm not a Korean pop fan. I'm crazy, I'm weird. Don't kill me. I'm not a huge follower of the group. /hides; What I like about this song is that it's such a catchy song. It's a modern bubblegum pop take on oldie music, kind of. I also really like the theme of the song. From what I have heard, I may be wrong, lions take on a multiple mates. In the song, the guy that the girl like is a womanizer basically and the girl want him to look at her only. Hence, Lion heart. It's a good song with a memorable dance. It has a bit of cheery tune to it. I love it.

13. 오늘부터 우리는 (Me Gustas Tu) // 여자친구 (G-Friend)
Ah yes, another Korean pop song has made my list this year. I'm not kidding when I said I loved G-Friend's latest album. The song is very cute and has a happy tune to it. It's so incredibly catchy, I instantly liked this song ever since I first heard it. Also, it has become quite popular from my general observation. It has a very memorable dance to it (I remember most of the dance moves, especially the ones to the chorus). I like it. I really really like it.

12. THE HERO!! ~怒れる拳に火をつけろ~ 
// JAM Project
I would like to take the opportunity to call out my own boyfriend for introducing me to the anime known as One Punch Man. That show is ridiculous and has an egg/potato for a hero and (according to my friend) a "hot" cyborg as his devoted servant. One Punch Man is absolutely ridiculous... yet so beautiful at the same time. /whacked; My boyfriend is absolutely obsessed with the anime. He loves One Punch Man as much as he loves Shingeki no Kyojin. He loves this song, he is constantly humming it every single day. I didn't like it that much initially. However, over time, the song just grew onto me. The song is epic, it's hardcore. This song is oddly motivating and I listen to this song a lot in the gym.
One Punch Man's opening has the sort of energy that isn't really found in many other songs today. Even with zero context for what the show's about, you immediately know it's gonna be a fun ride based on how epic the opening theme is. It's more than just a song. It's a means of motivation. It brings out how we want to be badasses ourselves and makes us want to be the best at anything and everything. - Airi's Boyfriend
11. BYAKUYA // 松島聡
MY BBY. MY PRECIOUS BBY. HE'S ACTUALLY SINGING. /velociraptor screeches; Same with Marius, this year has been absolutely shit from Sou and him with how they've been promoted in Sexy Zone up until their most recent single (which I admit, I actually hate). However, when it comes to their solo activities, they're actually doing pretty well. Well Sou doesn't really have his own legit solo song yet, his cover of NEWS' BYAKUYA was absolutely amazing. He's actually singing by himself. His vocal are actually really really good! I do love the original version of the song but Sou just completely killed it in his cover. I need more solo covers or a real solo song for Sou. He deserves it. He freakin' deserves it. I need a Sexy Zone song that centers only on MariSou.

Oh my god, guys. Here's the top ten list! We've made it to top 10!


10. XY&Z // サトシ (CV:松本梨香)
I cannot tell you guys enough how much I love X&Y for Pokemon. It was those two games that got me to fall back in love with Pokemon again. Also, the X&Y seasons of the Pokemon anime have been my most absolute favorite so far. Recently, they've just started their latest season which is titled XY&Z. Ugh, I'm just so excited for the next game that will probably feature Zygarde and the concept of Break evolution. Now how do I describe this song which is the opening theme for XY&Z... EPIC. AWESOME. When I first heard the song, I was obsessed and I waited anxiously for the full version to be released. (The digital single was released earlier this month).

9. LOVER // AAA
This is the third AAA song that I'm mentioning in my list. I can't help it. Their songs this year are just so damn good. LOVER was one of my summer jams, along with Dosukoi. It has such an airy, light, happy tune to it. This is the kind of song that I can imagine listening to at the beach. I would have listened to the song at the beach but the song wasn't released during the time I went to Vietnam. /whacked; I like the use of the guitar - I think I heard guitars in the beginning. Whatever. Anyways, I think Chiaki and Misako really did a great job in this song. They stood out to me the most. In terms of songs quality, I do acknowledge that songs like Boku no Yuutsu to Fukigen na Kanojo are superior. However, LOVER was so catchy and nice to listen to it. I listened to LOVER a lot more this year.

8. 情熱エクスタシー // °C-ute
Personally, I prefer the live performance over the studio version. The reason being is that the group sounds weaker in the studio version compared to the live performance. Nonetheless, this is an amazing song and Nacky's the center in this song! /intense clapping; The song has this strong sense of power to it, in my opinion. I love how the song sounds a bit like rock. It's a pop-rock song basically. Why didn't this song get its own single? /sigh; I was in love with the song every since it was first released. Everything about it is good. I love the chanting, I love the dance, Nacky center, Airi sounded amazing. I need this song to be its own single. It should've gotten its own music video, that's how good it is.

7. ENDLESS SKY // モーニング娘。'15
Morning Musume is my most favorite female group of all time. I wasn't really in love with their first single of this year. But after that, their songs gotten a bit better. It's nice to see them release a third single this year, plus this is basically Riho's graduation single. This song is a send-off song for Riho and the lyrics really- how do I say this- it suits her. It presents a nice bittersweet farewell message. Aside from Riho being the center, I like how they featured a good amount of Haruka in the music video. I'm biased about Haruka okay. She's my favorite member. I made that very obvious since the beginning. I don't really like the electro sound of the song, I find it unnecessary. However, it's still a very pretty song. It has a bit light-hearted tune to it. I have been listening to this song a lot. I love this song and I had to put it on the list.

6. 消えて、白雪姫 // 放課後プリンセス
Ever since reading Chiima's blog, I've become a fan of Houkago Princess. I love the group. Maybe not as much as I love Morning Musume, but I still love them very much. So when they finally made their major debut, I was just overjoyed. I never expected it to happen, but it did! /intense clapping; I'll admit that I wasn't a huge fan of the major debut mini album. I love the Cinderella concept but I wasn't so much of a fan of the songs. And then this single came by. Holy shxt, I was in love with it. I love the song. The song sounds really mature and I love how Maika got a lot of the solo lines. I love how they pulled up the Snow White concept, singing from the Evil Queen's point of view instead! Fantastic! Amazing! I'm spending all of my money on this single. I wonder how they'll pull off Marie Antoinette in their next single, hmmm.

5. 我武者LIFE // °C-ute
Aaaaaaah! This is my most favorite song from °C-ute this year. I literally cried when I first listened to the full version of the song. I'm serious. I shed quite a number of tears over the song. Gamusha Life is about °C-ute and how they've been together for 10 years now. The group started off with eight members and it dropped to the current five they have now. The group had their happy moments and they also struggled as well. The song has bittersweet lyrics; it's very very sentimental. It's catchy, it's a beautiful song. KOUGA and SHOCK EYE need to work together again and create another beautiful song for °C-ute. This was well-made and I commend the both of them. I love this song, okay?

4. Back to The Future // Da-iCE
Why can't I have the full version of this glorious song right now? It's so catchy, oh my god. Even though there's only a short version of the song released right now, the fact that it's in my top ten for 2015 shows how much I love the song and how great it is. Originally, I wanted to wait for the album to be released next year and I would put the song on the 2016 list. But I have decided to put this song on both lists instead! I love the music video makes it looks like everything was done in one take. I like these kinds of music video in which the scenes transition smoothly. I just want to the album right now. /cries;

Edit; I just watched the full music video 10 seconds ago. And it was amaaaaaaaazing. It's so damn beautiful. /cries;

3. 冷たい風と片思い // モーニング娘。'15
This song was originally supposed to be a solo song from Riho; however, Tsunku decided to make the entire group sing it instead. I'm very surprised at the lack of Riho in this song and I'll be honest, she sounded extremely pretty in this song. I wanted to hear more from her, but oh wells. This was an extremely pretty song that is actually kinda perfect for winter. This song reminds me of the Platinum era and I wondered how the members from the Platinum era would have sounded if they were given this song. The song has a really gentle, light tune to it. It wasn't overwhelming. Everyone sounded pretty, especially Sakura. Everyone looked beautiful in white. I'm loving this. I love this song a lot despite the lack of Riho. It's super super super pretty. /whacked;

2. Lil' Infinity // AAA
My most favorite song from AAA of this year and of all time. This song is perfect found myself listening to this almost everyday. This is the kind of the song that's perfect for any sort of day, in any season. You can listen to this song all year wrong, it's perfect for almost everything. It's such a relaxing, calming song. I listen to this song at night when I want to relax and just forget about all the trouble that happen during the day. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I looooooooooove it. I cannot describe my feelings for this song. I just love it so much. It's amazing. It's perfect.

1. トリセツ // 西野カナ
My most favorite song of this year iiiiiiis... Nishino Kana's Torisetsu! /intense clapping; /confetti; Yes, that's right. This song of hers has become my most favorite song of the year. I love Nishino Kana. She is my most favorite female soloist. The songs she released this year was okay but the one that stood out most (and was probably the most popular) was this song. It's a very cute and light-hearted song that almost kinda has that country-pop vibe to it, but it's not country-pop. What I like a lot about this song is that I can really relate to this song. This song kinda shows what my relationship with my boyfriend is like. This song has become one of the most played songs on my iTunes so far. It broke into the top 25, but it's at the bottom of the list. I love this song. I really do love it. I'm buying the single. Ya'll can't stop me! I love this song so much.

♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫

Oh my god, I actually did it. I listed forty songs that I loved in 2015. Wooo~ So what are your top 40 songs of 2015? Remind me to never do 40 ever again. But then again, I might forget and do 50 next year. Oh boy, that's gonna be a long post. 2015 has been quite a year for Japanese music. I'm curious about how 2016's gonna be. Until my next post, jyaa ne~

Comments

  1. That really was a loooooong list! XD
    However there are some awesome songson this list I also enjoyed a lot this year! >-<
    Maybe I will do such a list as well, thought I am sure I won't be able to choose the ranking! I am so bad with this kinde stuff! >-<
    Besides I have to let you know that lol actuelly have very good vocals. I was able to see them live while I was in Japan last year and their voices are really SO good!! *0*
    That's the live I went to... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDlbgBUfkf0 ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts