Kanon, Riho, and now Meimi? Another ANGERME Graduation!

http://boom-hello-project.tumblr.com/
I step away from the Internet for like a few days just to get school work down and then this happens! Why does this always happen whenever I step away from the Internet? No, the question is - how many more people will depart from Hello! Project? I don't think we've dealt with so many people leaving and joining Hello! Project in one year. This is too much for me. Hey, Up-Front Project, take a chill pill and like slow down for a second.

Similar to almost everyone else, I am absolutely shocked that Meimi is graduating from the group. We've already had the departure of first generation member, Fukuda Kanon, and the addition of fourth generation member, Kamikokuryo Moe, kinda smushed together in quite a short time. The next expected thing would be for Ayaka to announce her impending graduation, as she is the last first generation member standing. I am surprised to see Meimi leaving the group next. I'm absolutely shocked. I am still in shock.

Since the departure of Maeda Yuuka, who was my previous favorite in what was formerly known as S/mileage back then, I've had some difficulty liking the group again. I'm not gonna share the entire story. I've said it in some post a year ago. Anyways, I came to love ANGERME and Meimi became my favorite member right now aside from Sasaki Rikako. Wow, Meimi's actually leaving the group. I still don't know how I feel about the subject. I'm sad. I'm shocked. What's the word I'm looking for?

With her announcement on her impending graduation next year, Meimi has also stated that she wants to become a musical actress and pursue a career in musicals and other stageplays (if I recall correctly). I've started to feel less upset about her graduation because of this because a lot of former members of Hello! Project has done musicals such as Niigaki Risa. Also, there's Sudou Maasa who is in charge of the Hello! Project stageplay club thing. So it won't be too difficult for Meimi to transition from idol singer to professional musical actress. Meimi is a beautiful singer and excellent actress. I love her acting in plays such as Warera Jeanne and Lilium (Her solo was phenomenal! Go listen to it! The song's titled Mou Nakanai to Kimeta! It's beuatiful!)

Now reflecting back on what I've written so far, Meimi's graduation is bittersweet for me. I am sad that my favorite member of ANGERME is leaving the group (her graduation date is yet to be announced). Yet I feel happy for Meimi because she fulfilled her dream of being a part of the group and now she gets the chance to fulfill another dream of hers - her dreams of being a professional performer for musicals and other stageplays. Everything is just bittersweet.

Well, that's all I have to say at the moment - I must get back to doing schoolwork. I apologize for this unplanned hiatus; I just seriously have so much work to do. By January, I should be back in full swing - making more blog entries. That is a promise I will surely, I will guarantee it.

Until my next post, jyaa ne~
http://boom-hello-project.tumblr.com/

Comments

Popular Posts