AIRIのプレイリスト ♪ Winter + Special Christmas '14 Playlist.


/BLAST XMAS MUSIC; IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN! ♪

Okay, I meant to post this yesterday on the 23rd ... but I don't know, my fever got worse and I'm coughing nonstop. I'm sorry guys, really! So while I'm still fully conscious and my fever is down for the moment, I'm going to finally post this seasonal playlist of mine! + Christmas playlist too. I know it's last minute but don't hate/judge me okay?~ Okay~ (Btw, that was not supposed to be a FIOS reference). First, I shall present to you all my ... 

WINTER PLAYLIST*・゜゚・*☆ ೭੧(❛▿❛✿)੭೨

as always, these songs are in no particular order. warning -- i tend to just ramble on about random stuff so please bear with me. and some of these songs might seem very random. there are more songs on this list but since i'm a lazy person, i've only put a couple songs in this entry.

「白雪姫 (Orchestra Mix)」by Flower・I was debating whether to put in the original version of the orchestra mix into the playlist. However, I decided to include the orchestra mix to it instead. The new instrumental is so pretty and calming ... It has a more gentle touch to it, I guess? This is such a pretty song too. This version of the song suits the image of winter a bit more, in my opinion. Also, I want to put out that the title has the word 'snow' (the song translates to snow white) in it. Hehehe. /whacked;

「COLOR ME UP!」by Flower・For this list, I was mainly look for songs that have either a bold sound to it or a somewhat fluffy, light-hearted sound to it. In this case, this song is just very light-hearted and have a very peppy song to it. It's extremely catchy and it's been stuck in my head for quite some time now. It's a very fun song and winter's a bit of a fun season too. Either way, I really like this song and it kinda suits the fun image of winter in a way~

「キラリと光る星」by 鞘師里保 & 小田さくら・As said before, for this list I'm looking for songs that either have a bold sound to it or somewhat fluffy and happy-go-lucky. In this case, this song has a very bold sound to it .. in my own opinion, of course. It does follow the EDM trend that Morning Musume has been doing, but at the same time ... this song sounds very strong. I think Riho and Sakura really pulled off this song very well. It's a lot better than their last duet which was 'Daisuki Dakara Zettai ni Yurusanai.'

「ロマンスを語って」by Berryz工房・I was debating over whether to include this song into the playlist .. but in the end, I decided to put it in anyways~ Yay~ Although this is not my most favorite song from Berryz Koubou - in fact, I found this sound to be a bit boring - it just have a very cheerful sound to it. Also, I love the how they used bells in the instrumental. Bells = Jingle Bells, get it?~ /whacked; This song really suits Berryz' vocals pretty well. It sounds kinda pretty in its own way~ Also, I feel like this song could be played at Christmas~

「BLAZING」by GARNiDELiA・So, enough with all the cold snowy songs ... let's do something different and introduce a song that is the opposite - that is hot and fiery - with GARNiDELiA's 'BLAZING.' If you all haven't heard of this artist before, then I seriously recommend everyone to listen to them! Their songs are pretty much ... amazing! So far, 'BLAZING' has been my most favorite single from them. This song has a very strong and powerful sound to it. I think it really fits with winter's bold yet cold (obviously, cold) image in a way.

「寒いね。」by スマイレージ・Okay, now we're back to taking about snowy cold songs again. /whacked; Do I really need to explain why I added this song to the list? I think the title is pretty self-explanatory~ Ahh, remember back in the day when the group used to be called S/mileage instead of ANGERME? Those were the good ol' days~

「走れ!ペンギン」by AKB48 (チーム4)・I remember reading about this song from Chiima's blog one time .. and I was quite curious about so I decided to listen to the song. I'm not a fan of AKB48, to be honest. I barely listen to their songs ... however, I decided to give this one song a chance. And I'm glad that I did because this song is just absolutely adorable~ Oh my god~ This is a very fun and light-hearted song, similar to 'COLOR ME UP!' It suits that image of winter, in which it's fluffy and fun and light-hearted. Again, this is such an adorable winter-like song. If you are going to listen to AKB, listen to this song. I recommend it.

「Miss you」by AAA・This song is just too perfect for me to not put on the list. I honestly don't remember why I didn't include this song on last year's winter playlist. But either way, this year - it's finally on the list and it deserves to have a spot there! There is absolutely a beautiful song from AAA. I'm absolutely in love with it. I love the winter-theme MV for it; it was absolutely gorgeous. I love how it had a bit of vintage look to the MV. This is a very pretty winter song~ And if you don't like it, then too bad for you. You don't know what you're missing out on~

「コタツの歌 ~jyuken story~」by 吉澤ひとみ & 新垣里沙 & 亀井絵里・I honestly try to not include songs from last year's winter playlist but I couldn't help but include this song in this year's list! I couldn't help myself! You know, it's that time of year again ... In winter, we all need to start preparing for midterms/finals. The song has a bit of cozy kind of feel to it~ Like imagine yourself listening to this song inside your home, sitting by the fire, away from the cold and the snow outside ... while studying for school! That's what I'm planning on doing! /whacked;

「この街」by ºC-ute・Okay, I think in this list ... we need a very heart-warming yet slow song and in my mind, it's ˚C-ute's Kono Machi. From what I recall, this song isn't exactly popular among the fans. Not a lot of people don't really love it, but I do! I love this song. It's a very relaxing and comforting song to listen to, in my opinion. I can just sit by the fire place, drink hot chocolate, and listening to this song. It's a very heart-warming winter ballad~ And I think we all need that~

So after presenting my very random Winter playlist (I'm still sick guys so my reasoning for these songs are quite random. I promise I had a better reason for adding these songs, I've been planning this entry for quite some time now .. actually the minute Thanksgiving was over), I shall present my ...

CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST*・゜゚・*☆ ೭੧(❛▿❛✿)੭೨

「Sexy Summerに雪が降る」by Sexy Zone・It's that time of year again! IT'S CHRISTMAS! And Christmas is the only time where I have the valid excuse to play this song from Sexy Zone.I don't care what anyone says ... I don't if the song title has the word 'summer' in it ... This is clearly a Christmas song, people! Even in the lyrics, they're saying "Hello hello~ And Merry Christmas~" It's very self-explanatory! This is a very fun Christmas song, I sang to this song with my cousin when I was decorating the Christmas tree. Also, I want point out that this song has all five members of Sexy Zone. Now, if only someone can get me ShoriSouMarius as a present and place it under the tree ... /whacked;

「会いたいロンリークリスマス」by ºC-ute・Okay, this is for all the single people out there who don't have anyone to kiss under the mistletoe! It's okay, guys! I'm single too! With every happy Christmas song, there needs to be at least one pretty sad Christmas song and 'Aitai Lonely Christmas' fits that criteria. Honestly, this is a pretty catchy song from ºC-ute ... It's very memorable, in my opinion, and is one of my favorites.

「恋人がサンタクロース」by Flower・Yes, this is another song from Flower. This year, I find myself listening to Flower a lot these days. The title is pretty self-explanatory as always ... The title literally includes the name 'Santa Claus.' (The title translates to 'Santa Claus is My Lover.') This is very fun song. It's not that memorable; however, whenever I listen to it - it really puts me in a good mood for Christmas. I love how Flower covered this song so well. The instrumental really suits their vocals~ I love this cover the best!

Literally every track from Chris Hart's Christmas Hearts album・I'm seriously about this - every track from Chris Hart's 'Christmas Hearts' album. I don't listen to Chris Hart quite as often; I wasn't familiar with him until I heard his song 'Mamoritai ~magic of a touch~' in a commercial for Nivea. (I was in Japan, scrolling through random channels on TV, and the commercial came on.) I immediately fell in love with the song. Chris Hart has a very smooth voice and I love his vocals. When I listen to a preview of his Christmas album, I downloaded it right away. It was just perfect for the Christmas season. He even covered BoA's 'Meri Kuri' and OH MY GOD, IT WAS AMAZING! You all need to listen to it~ It's worth it!

.
.
.

So, umm, yea. That's it for this entry~ I'm sorry if it's really short and really random and really last minute. It's already Christmas Eve ... I did my best with this entry. I'm starting to feel a bit better, thank god. Hopefully, this illness of mine doesn't get worst. More posts are coming up soon~ I'm going to post my top ten entries really soon! Until my next post, jyaa ne~ 

Comments

Popular Posts