Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015!


Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! Another year has passed by right before our eyes! ... Wow, it's already the end of the year. I honestly have a hard time accepting all of this. Like wow, time really passed by so fast. 2014 is already over and now 2015 is right next door! I can't believe it. 2014 has been quite an eventful year, hasn't it? For me, personally, it's been okay.

Honestly, I've really changed as a person. I've really grown up this year. Compared to last year, I've been really working hard this year. It's been okay year for me. I won't necessarily say that it's 'good' because of certain events that happened. I've actually grown to be a lot more feminine this year, I've noticed. I've gotten really girly this year - no, I honestly still don't like shopping nor wearing make-up. I never wear make-up. (Although, all girls my age wear make-up now. Hmm.)

I've always been a little more active in terms of exercising and health. I don't necessarily go outside that often. I'm an indoors person. But if I had the chance, I'd usually go out and take a walk or ride my bike during the summer. I've also been on a healthier diet. I've retrained my taste buds and now I appreciate healthier foods, like vegetables. Leafy greens~ .. I still don't carrots though and tomatoes. Get those things away from me. /whacked;

School life for me is quite okay in a way. Although the past two months has been difficult because of school work, I find that this year - I really do get along with my teachers and fellow classmates a lot better, compared to last year. I do love my new teachers; they're really friendly and understanding .. and quite forgiving too, hehe. I'm an introvert at school, but I find myself talking to my classmates a lot more now. I get along with my classmates more now ... despite that there are a few people that I can't stand. /looking at you- mittens;

So enough about me- what about my blog? Alright, I will admit that I haven't been updating as much as I would like to. For one thing, I've been lazy. Another, I've been so busy with school work and stuff. Or maybe sometimes, I just don't have inspiration- the strength to actually write something. There have been times when I've been stuck. I updated a lot less this year, compared to last year. However, I'm determined to update this precious blog more the coming year!

I just... I just really want to thank everyone who has been coming onto my blog. Whether you only read it once or you're an avid follower of my blog, I just sincerely want to thank everyone for being here for this blog this year. Just knowing that you all come onto my blog make me extremely happy. I'm not the best idol blogger out there- there are certainly better bloggers than me. However, again, I just want to thank everyone for just being there this year. I do appreciate every single one of you! I love you guys. Have some cookies from me. /gives cookies to everyone;
What is this? What is this sorcery? I already have 24, 200 pageviews on my blog? And 307, 651 views on my Google+? What is this sorcery? I honestly can't believe this. I don't want to brag. Just thank you. I never really thought that I would get this many views... You guys are sincerely the best. Just thank you so much, guys. I was expecting to get a lot less views this year, since I didn't really update as often. However, this actually happen. Last year, I got approx. 11,000 views? And now I got twice as much. Just... thank you guys. I love you all and I appreciate every single one of you! Just thank you.

So, let's go check out them last year's goals and wishes!

[ Last Year's Goals and Wishes ] 

Goals;
- Study Harder in School and try to achieve Straight A's.

- Try to watch more Asian Dramas.
- Watch More Anime, get back to being an Anime Fan.
- Buy / Read More Manga

- Listen to more Oshare Kei
- Study Harder in School
- Listen to some more Japanese Rock

- Try to get back into Korean Pop, but don't go too deep.
- Socialize with more people! I want to be friends with more people!

Wishes;
- For another successful year for Hello! Project
- For Morning Musume to top the Oricon Charts
- More Albums and Singles from Hello! Project
- Berryz Koubou's music and music videos to get better
- Another Buono! single and/or album release. (hopefully)
- Hopefully, Up Up Girls (Kari) can make a major debut.
- More Singles an An Album from Up Up Girls (Kari)
- For Juice=Juice to release more singles and albums. 
For Marius and Sou to be promoted in Sexy Zone more.
- Hey! Say! JUMP's music to improve.
- One last release from NYC (hopefully)
- A New Group to Debut in JE.
- For Da-iCE to become successful next year.
- More Singles and Album Releases from Choutokkyuu and DISH// 

For my goals, I won't quite say that I fulfilled every single goal. I did study harder in school, but I didn't not receive Straight A's. I got all A's and a B. You know what, that's good enough for me! I did my best and I'm going to push myself to continue to do my best! ... And hopefully not procrastinate any more. I am starting to socialize with more people, but I'm still a bit of a loner. And that's okay. I did not watch more animes this year, but I did read a lot more manga this year! I didn't really listen to Japanese Rock, Korean Pop either. I'm just going to stick to Japanese Pop and all will be good~

As for wishes, meh- Half of them came true. Okay, so funny story .... A few hours after I posted my 'Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!' post, Chiima commented and said that my wish about Johnny's debuting a new group came true! Johnny's WEST debuted! ... Well, that was fast. Hahaha. To be honest, I'm not that much of a fan for Johnny's WEST. I listen to their music and download their songs. But I don't know the members that well. I'm just a casual fan of them.

NYC didn't really release anything ... I was kinda hoping they would at least release one last single. /cough; We Can Be Heroes /cough; However, it just wasn't meant to be! Instead, Nakayama Yuma was officially proclaimed to be a soloist! And his music was amazing. He's flawless, okay. And Johnny (or someone else in the Agency) better not screw him up in 2015! If he does, I will-

Okay, this has been quite a year for Marius and Sou ... hasn't it? The first half of 2014 was somewhat good for them. They released an album and a cute little single called 'King & Queen & Joker.' I have a thing for princes and princesses so I loved the single. However, the second half of 2014 was absolute crap. Excuse my language there but it was sincerely absolute crap. I absolutely hated the newly promoted 3nin Sexy Zone. And their Kouhaku performance didn't make me happy either. /sigh;

Hello! Project- Oh man, well this surely has been quite an eventful year for them. We just lost Sayumi... Oh dear lord. Morning Musume nearly battle it out against Sexy Zone, but instead battled it out against Kanjani8. Kanjani8 won, but surprising they were able to get 2nd place on the Weekly Charts. I think that was a good thing though. They did pretty good! So I call that a wish granted! Morning Musume was able to top the Oricon Charts, in my opinion.

In Morning Musume, while we lost Sayumi, we also gained four new members! I was a little bit worried about them... because I'm afraid that the girls would be awkward or act like divas (and push Erina, Zukki, Haru, etc. to the back even more). However, I'm glad that I was absolutely wrong. I actually do like the 12ki members ... except for Haga. She reminded me of Masaki when Masaki first debuted ... and I didn't really like Masaki at first. I kinda hated Masaki in 2012. But I grew to love her now! Hopefully, I'll grow to like Haga in 2015.

We're going to lose Berryz Koubou in 2015... In my opinion, this year was a bit so-so for them. They had a chance to improve and I saw that in 'Ai wa Itsumo Kimi no Naka ni' - however, I guess they've fallen so far behind. I do sincerely wish them the best for whatever the individual members choose to do in the future. S/mileage gained new members and got themselves a new band name ... and it ANGERME. Get it?~ Yea, I'm not funny at all. /sigh;

As for everything else, yes- all them wishes mostly came true. Da-iCE had a pretty good year. Choutokkyuu actually released an album! Up Up Girls (Kari) didn't get a major debut but they released more songs! Juice=Juice released more songs. Hey! Say! JUMP is starting to improve and I'm starting to love them again, etc. etc. Alright, so let's write our goals and wishes for 2015!

Goals;
- Study Harder in School and try to achieve Straight A's.

- Actually write more (in terms of anything! Fanfics, etc.)
- Try to not procrastinate as much.
- Buy / Read more manga.
- Exercise more and have a healthier diet.
- Study harder in school. Don't work hard, work smart!
- Try to update this blog more often!
- Update and write more fanfics more frequently!

Wishes;
- For the B-Sides in H!P music to COME BACK.
- For Morning Musume to top the Oricon Charts
- For Morning Musume to not release so many Double A-sides. 
- For a member of Berryz Koubou to debut as a soloist (anyone!)
- For Juice=Juice to release an album.
- For little to no graduations from Hello! Project.
- For the new reboot of Country Musume to release GOOD music.
- For Ueno Yuuka to release more beautiful music!  
- For Matsushima Sou to finally appear in a drama! PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.
- For Sexy Zone to release a single as 5 members again!
- For Sato Shori to appear in another drama... I've come to appreciate his acting skills.
- For better dramas! ... A lot of Asian dramas this year are really meh.

Hopefully 2015 will be a good year and bring lots of good things with it! I have faith that 2015 will be a good year, I'm sure of it! I do have a lot of things planned for this blog and hopefully, I'll be able to have the time to do them. I might do a podcast... Hmm... I'm thinking about doing one. /wink;

Well, that's it. This is my last post for 2014. I'll see you guys in 2015! I might post something tomorrow, but if I don't- I'm probably either doing school work or being distracting and scrolling through Tumblr or something. Thank you everyone for supporting me in 2014! Please continue to support me in 2015! Until my next post, jyaa ne~ 

Comments

Popular Posts