Airi's Top Ten Most Loved Songs of 2014! ❤


( GIF © ME | AIRIGOESPYON.TUMBLR.COM )

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN~ WHOO~♪

2014 is almost over ... Well, actually today is the last day of 2014. Wow, this year have really gone by fast. I'm still trying to comprehend all of this. I just can't believe that another year flew by just like that. Whoa, wait. I need to stop before I start rambling about stuff. I'll save that for my next post. Well, anyways- Here are my Top Ten Most Loved Songs of 2014! ❤

(ノ>ω<)ノ :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:♪・゚’☆:。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:♪・゚’☆:。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:♪・゚’☆

10. Highschool ♡ love // E-girls
I'll be pretty honest here- until this year, I've never really been that much of a fan of E-girls. Their previous singles such as 'CANDY SMILE' or 'Gomenasai no Kissing You' never stood out to me, no matter how colorful the music videos were. However, this year I've find that they've released some really good songs that stood out to me. In this case, it's 'Highschool ♡ love.' I've found this to be an extremely cute song and really catchy too! I honestly can't really describe my feelings for this song. This is just plain adorable to me. And I love it.

09. FIGHT BACK // Da-iCE
This boy band right here... is pretty flawless and you all know that! They were able to release three singles and an album in one year. Now, I call that being productive. While, I'm not technically a huge fan of the singles - their album was just 'Wow.' And from that album, my favorite song was 'FIGHT BACK.'  From my perspective, it doesn't really have that much of techno sound to it - as compared to other songs. However, this song really sounds powerful. This was a very strong song, in my opinion. I just really love this song. So much.

08. Darling // 西野カナ
It's quite a shame that I wasn't able to put this on my Top Ten Most Loved Music Videos list. I forgot about it and it was already too late to change it. However, at least I remember to put it on this list! This year has been a- somewhat pretty good year for Kana. I really like the songs she released this year, especially 'Darling.' Oh my god, this is such an adorable yet simple song. It really compliments the music video. It has a very gentle yet light-hearted sound to it that I really like! I honestly can't describe my feelings for this song. I just love it.

07. 気づいたら片想い // 乃木坂46
I'm never a fan of the 48 army; however, I do love Nogizaka46. And I believe that this is by far their best release this year. Their other two singles were also kinda good but meh. But this song just stands out above everything else. This is the single that made me fall in love with Nogizaka46. First of all, Nananse - who is my favorite member - is the center of this single. Second of all, I find this to be a very simple yet pretty song. It's a pretty sad song, yet it still such a nice song to listen to. The music video was also beautifully filmed.

06. BLAZING // GARNiDELiA
It was until this year that I've ever heard of GARNiDELiA, and I'm glad that I came to knew them because they are amazing. They released three singles this year and I loved all of them! However, 'BLAZING' really stood out to me the most. The song has a very bold, and strong sound. I think that toku really did a good job with the composition! And MARiA's vocals was just absolutely outstanding in this single! I'm not that much of a fan of the music video. The video didn't really appeal to me; however, the song was just amazing.

05. 見返り美人 // モーニング娘。'14
In my own opinion, I honestly think that this may be the best song that has been released from Morning Musume (and all of Hello! Project) all year. This song wasn't written nor composed by Tsunku at all. And I don't know whether I should call that a good thing but whatever. The song has a bit of an Enka sound to it and to be honest, Morning Musume really pulled it off extremely well! This was a beautiful song and it's a farewell song for Sayumi. It's practically talking about Sayumi, in my own opinion. This is just a beautiful song. I'm done.

04. この広い空の下で // 7!!
Okay, honestly ... I think it was fate that I discovered this song. I don't listen to 7!! that much. I only knew of them because they made an ending theme for Naruto. However, I happen to came across them again while I was in Japan earlier this year. So I was watching YouTube, and a commercial for this single of theirs came on. And I was like 'WHOA. THIS IS A GOOD SONG.' Ever since then, I've been really hooked onto this song. In my own opinion, this is a very pretty song. I love the instrumental for it. It's a bit comforting a way. This is a song about friendship. And I just love this song, okay?

03. 明日を作るのは君 // モーニング娘。'14 
Ahh, yes. It's another song from Morning Musume. To be honest, this is my favorite song from their latest album (the last album to feature Sayumi.) I'll be frank, this is a very comforting song and has a warm, cozy feeling to it. The past two months has been pretty difficult for me in a way. I've been stressed out and I wasn't on top of things. I've been falling behind. Listening to this song really comforts me. This song cheers me up in a way - like it doesn't make me instantly happy. Rather, it helps me find the strength to calm down and move on. And, I think that's the best thing about this song. I love this song, really.

02. Dear my hero // 上野優華
Honestly, this song wasn't supposed to be on the list. I listened to this song for the first time... like a couple days ago. I've never really been a fan of Ueno Yuuka. I only heard of her from Chiima because Chiima talks about her on her blog.  I heard a snippet of 'Dear my hero' on Chiima's podcast and I really liked it. So I ended downloading the single and decided to give her a chance ... and oh my god, I FREAKIN LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH. It ruined my entire list. I never expected for the song to be this good! And now look at it, it's already number two on my list! WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN TO THIS SOONER, LIKE GAWD. This is simply an extremely beautiful song! I love it!

01. Ghost~君は幻~ // Sexy Zone
GASP! What is this? Sexy Zone actually got the ranking of number one song this year? Yes, yes they did. Okay, first of all, I may have a tiny problem when it comes to fantasy and royalty-au stuff. I can't help it! I love fantasy and I love the idea of 'princes and princesses.' This song is talking about ghosts. I just knew from that name that I'm going to love this song. This is a complete different style of music that I've heard from Sexy Zone. It really shows off this somewhat cool side of Sexy Zone? Also, I just want to note that Marius had like a one second solo in this song. This is honestly a very catchy song and I've found myself listening to this song so many times! I just really love this song. This is by far my favorite song from Sexy Zone. This is one of their better songs!

(ノ>ω<)ノ :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:♪・゚’☆:。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:♪・゚’☆:。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:♪・゚’☆

So those are my Top Ten Most Loved Songs of 2014! So what are you top ten songs for 2014? I do have one last entry to post before the end of the year so look out for that. 2014 has been quite a year for Japanese Pop Music. I'm quite curious on what 2015 would bring. Until my next post, jyaa ne~

Comments

Popular Posts