Album Review : ② °C-ute Shin Seinaru Best Album

After a really long time, here is another review from me! And this time I am doing ...

°C-ute's ② °C-ute Shin Seinaru Best Album!

I bought the album back in November, when I went to New York with my class. To be specific, I got at the Kinokuniya story in New York. I bought the Limited A edition, because I really wanted to watch the Mvs plus the CD cover was really pretty and I liked it the best. Besides doing my review on the newly remixed songs, I'll also include my review on the MVs!

Massara Blue Jeans (2012 Shin Seinaru Ver.) ; In my opinion, it was really nice song. It had a nice digital feel to it and when I listen to the original version and this version, there is so much difference to it. The members really improved and their vocals have gotten stronger. The MVs were a different story though. It was okay, I liked the setting and the costumes were okay. But I wished that they would put in a little bit more effort into it.

Soku Dakishimete (2012 Shin Seinaru Ver.) ; This is one of my favorite songs from the album. I can honestly admit that I like this version better than the original version. I don't what to say, I just love this! I just love the song, the vocals were great! The MV is the complete opposite. I didn't really like the MV. The background was horrible and the costumes didn't really suit them. I wish they would change the MV up and improve it.

Ooki na Ai de Motenashite (2012 Shin Seinaru Ver.) ; Nacky and Maimai's duet! This is also one of my favorite songs from the album! It had a nice techno, bubblegum-pop feel to it~ It was really cute~ I loved it~ The MV was really great too~ It was one of my favorite MVs! The costumes really suited them and I liked how they did the MV. It was so cute and rainbow-like-ish.

Wakkyanai (Z) (2012 Shin Seinaru Ver.) ; Also one of my favorite songs from the album~ I loved dancing to this, 'ya know? It was a really upbeat and cheerful song~ I was kinda sad that it mostly just Airi and Chisato singing. I wish that Maimi, Mai, and Nacky had solo in the song as well. But I still loved it~ And for the MV, I loved the MV~ After how many years, Wakkyanai (Z) finally got an MV~ It was colorful and cute and I liked it~

Sakura Chirari (2012 Shin Seinaru Ver.) ; Despite the fact that it's not technically my favorite - I still really enjoyed the song. Man, the members really changed. I mean, I'm listening to the original version and now that I listen to this - they seriously changed and matured. The MV for this was nice. The MV was actually uploaded onto ˚C-ute's official YouTube back in the ol' Kimi wa Jitensha days. But I still liked it.

JUMP (2012 Shin Seinaru Ver.) ; "JUMP" was a really upbeat and cheerful song~ Honestly, I never really liked the original version that much but now I'm seriously loving this song! Everyone really did great in this song and it seemed as if they enjoyed recording this song~ There was no MV for this one but I wished they made one~

Tokkaiko Junjou (2012 Shin Seinaru Ver.) ; The new remix of "Tokkaiko Junjou" really brought out a new mature look of ˚C-ute. In other words, it gave ˚C-ute a mature look to them. The intro was really loong though, I didn't like that. But for the MV, they used the intro for the dance intro in the beginning so it's alright. I really love how the MV kinda focused on Mai. It was Mai's own MV. So it was good~

LALALA Shiawase no Uta (2012 Shin Seinaru Ver.) ; Maimi and Chissa's duet! I really enjoyed listening to it, it's one of my favorite songs from the album~ Maimi and Chissa really did a great job with the new recording~ I really love this~ For the MV, I really loved the MV~ It was all fun and up-beat and I love the outfits~ Those were the outfits used in "Sekai Ichi Happy Na Onna No Ko" and I loved it~

Namida no Iro (2012 Shin Seinaru Ver.) ; "Namida no Iro" was the first song that I ever heard from ˚C-ute. Even though I love the original version, I can say that I love the 2012 version of it as well~ Their voices really matured and I still like this song~ The MV is one of my favorites~ The outfits really complimented the setting of the MV which was great~

Edo no Temari II (2012 Shin Seinaru Ver.) ; Suzuki Airi's solo~! The new version of "Edo no Temari II" is a really fast-paced song and I was kinda worried for Airi. But she really exceeded my expectations and did a great job with the song~ It was so cool~ The MV was cool too.

Seishun Song (2012 Shin Seinaru Ver.) ; This originally used to be Maimi's own solo in ˚C-ute's fourth album "4 Akogare My Star." So when I heard that this was going to be included in the album, I thought that this would be Maimi' solo song. But instead, the song included all five members which I'm really happy about~ Everyone did a great job on it~

Skipping all the way down to the new song - ↓   ↓      ↓  

"Daisuki" no Imi wo Oshiete! ; I can only say one thing. It's so cool~ The song's really cool and it has a nice beat to it~ It kinda gave the members a mature look to them in a way~

And that is all for my review~ Stay tuned for more upcoming reviews~

-BaiBai-

-------------------

Song: "Kaze wo Kitte" by Sexy Zone
Mood: Whatever ╮(─▽─)╭

Comments

Popular Posts