疲れた。

Konichiairi~desu~

Uwaan, it's been awhile since I actually posted anything. - aside from the post four days ago about Usagi-san. That post I intended to post that in the beginning of January but school got in the way and you all get what I mean, right? Uwaan, I'm really tired because of school now ... I'm not getting enough sleep ne. Anyways, a lot of things have happened this month deshou? Like one example would be the release of Ryosuke's debut single-

Okay, I have to admit. I was really disappointed with his debut single. But I'll do my review on that another time, okay? Anyways, I usually consider January to be my good month. It's because my birthday is on the 24th and such but the month has been going by so fast. Next thing I knew, I got midterms next week and the week after that - I going on vacation to California, again! Yea!

Uwaa ... I feel so tired and I'm not getting enough sleep. ε-(´・`)

But anyways, we all know that Morning Musume will be releasing their 51st single on January 23rd (Nagase Ren's birthday and the day before mine!) and I had already preordered my copies of the single, yay! Thank you Otou-san for my birthday gift! ... Yea, we made a deal that we would count this as my birthday gift. But then there's my report card! If I do good on it, I'll get more stuff! (笑)

Well that is all for this post, I promise I'll post some more reviews later~

-BaiBai-

---------------------------

Song: "Onna Ga Medatte Naze Ikenai" by Morning Musume
Mood: Displeased (▼へ▼メ)

Comments

Popular Posts